Brookdale North Euclid - Ontario, CA

Brookdale North Euclid - Ontario, CA has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility. [name removed] was very helpful in guiding us through the facility and the steps needed to move forward.
Friendly staff, residents seemed happy and content. A lot them were out in the common areas and socializing which was so good to see.

We visited this property and were very impressed with the site. The executive Director [name removed] was so warm and helpful. This is definately at the top of my list. My mother, however is still hoping for a place in the Pasadena area. If that doesn't work out, I loved it at Brookdale North Euclid!

I toured this community

I toured this community and it was nice and clean. It was well kept up. The person doing the tour was helpful and answered my questions. But we decided to go with another community.

Touring the Community

I had a good tour and the person who gave the tour was professional. The community had a good environment. I didn't like the area as much, getting in and out of the community was kind of hard.

A good tour!!

I had a pretty good tour of Brookdale. The sales person fantastic, and they were going to take my mother's insurance. The thing we did not like, and I do not know how to word it, was that there was a lot of low-income residents there. I am not sure my mother would have mixed well.

The place is clean, the people are friendly, but a shared room is extremely small for two people!
The move in amount is also very high and you receive nothing for it.

Comfort and Care for mom and dad

We toured this community. My mom and dad needed a place to call home. We liked the staff who were caring and able to show us this nice clean environment for care. The menu looked appealing and the activities would have been good for them to participate. We would recommend this community to other families for the care of their loved ones.

Newer facility. Very clean and attractive. Residents engaged in activities. Rooms are spacious and updated and cheery. Staff very knowledgeable and engaging. Anyone needing assistance would do well at this facility. Chef/Menus are varied and choices are great.

Attentive and kind staff!

My mother is very happy with her experience with this Brookdale location! The staff are very attentive and kind, and the residents seem very happy. It was also very affordable to place my mother here. There are lots of activities for residents to participate in. My mother has also made impressive progress in her time at Brookdale! I would definitely recommend Brookdale; So far, so good!

My tour

This is not a bad community. The staff and residents did not make eye contact they seemed aloof when we took our tour. The person that took us on tour was nice. The community did seem a little run down, however they did try to keep it clean.

Rough start but getting better

It's been a rocky road so far but they are working on fixing things. My mom says they don't have enough staff but I cannot be sure because I am not there all the time. She cannot see very well so she isn't able to play cards or participate in most of the activities. The food is good but it comes out cold, even if you're ordering from the dining room.

Good impression but went with gut feeling

We toured this community and it was very nice. I would recommend them to anyone. We ultimately chose another community in the area because it was a better fit for my mom.

Welcoming staff!

Everything, for the most part, is going well. There are a couple of glitches, though. One is the meals. They need to have a more varied menu that suits the needs of more residents. Two, the distribution of medication needs some work. They distribute medication around 2 or 3 pm and if they miss a resident, they don't come back until 8 pm. That's a big gap. Otherwise, everyone is very friendly and nice and they have made it a good experience.

Food needs improvement!!

The housekeeping team has been excellent at making sure my dads room stays fresh and clean. The nursing staff also has been great at making sure my dads needs have been met and he is healthy. The food and dinning experience needs a lot of improvement, it sometimes takes up to an hour for my loved on to get there meals.

We are happy with the community and for the care they provide for my father-in-law. For the most part he likes the meals they serve. The staff are nice and respectful. I am able to communicate easily with the staff. The staff make sure he gets all his meals and help him move around the community. They take good care of him.

Review of Brookdale North Euclid - Ontario, CA

Not licensed for memory care

very good

Brookdale North Euclid was very good. Everyone we spoke to was very nice and friendly. They gave an excellent tour and were very informative. I am very impressed with Linda in particular. I think it is a very good place.

Excellent

Its an excellent and safe place. My mom has adjusted quickly into the nursing home. The staff was caring and nice and making her feel like home when she came in. Overall it the best place I think and happy we chose it.

The staff is really wonderful.

They're really clean. The home is very clean, and the staff is wonderful.It is a friendly environment, ones who work there are great, very helpful and smile a lot. That's important. They are helpful, caring, respectful, understanding and completely open to any and all my questions.

Mom's Home

I had 48 hours to find my mother a place to live and get her into hospice. We must have had a special angel looking out for my mom and her children to have mom in a beautiful place. My mother has become to sick to enjoy meals in the dining room or group activities so she's having fun meeting the 5 Star staff take's her meal orders every day and they serve her in comfortable room with a view. The hospice team also told my mom that she's staying at one of the nicest senior facilities in the area. The management team have been extremely helpful towards me and my family by always being available for all our questions. The only thing that I would change, I wish I'd found this place earlier when my mom wasn't so sick so she could have met and made new friends with the residents here.

She really loves it. The staff is really wonderful.

She really loves it. She has a shared room and her and the roommate get along great. The staff is really wonderful. The foods pretty good, we have eaten there on several occasions and it's pretty good. All the staff that we met checking her in or when we show up and everyone is super courteous.

a place for mom

Found a wonderful place for mom at emeritus in Ontario people are pleasant room is nice with small balcony dogs are allowed price is very reasonable compared to others working with the company called the place for Mom with the wonderful

Nice facilities. Reasonable...

Nice facilities. Reasonable rates.

Perfect for My Mom

This was the first place that I visited when searching for a place for mom. None of the other homes compared to Emeritus. They had everything I wanted for her. Caring people, clean from the kitchen to the bedrooms. It is a friendly environment, ones who work there are great, very helpful and smile a lot. That's important. They did everything they could to make this transition painless.

Emeritus at Victorian Court in Ontario

I was able to find this wonderful, caring place for my mother through A Place For Mom.com and was very, very happy from the first visit. They worked with me from the beginning stages all the way to today. Mom is happy and well taken care of. They are helpful, caring, respectful, understanding and completely open to any and all my questions. It's clean, attractive and homey. They have activities for the residents if they want to include themselves in them. I am highly recommending Emeritus at Victorian Court as the ideal place for anyone needing assisted living. Thank You

Concerned About The Stairs

The main concern was the stairs. There was no guard or door or anything on them. My father-in-law can hardly see and he would be on the second floor there. If he were to try and get out of someone's way walking down the hall there is nothing to stop him from falling down the stairs. It's just open so that was a concern for us.

Was just blah

Mom just up and left the place after a week, i don't know what she didn't like, I don't know if it was just the first personal change and her being somewhere new but reflecting back on it im kinda glad it happened. They just didn't seem anywhere near as social or upbeat, it just seemed a little more "blah." We did tour it before she moved and it seemed to be fitting, at the time we were trying to find a place for mom and I don't know if it was just us being tired or needing some help but it was close to family and we thought it would be fitting for her. We were up there quite a bit and it was just more "blah"

A few cosmetic improvements would help

They're very responsive. They respond back very quickly and it was in a very positive and professional way. The carpet, in my opinion, needs to be replaces. There are just a few cosmetic things that could make the place better. My mom is making jewelry and she is very proud of herself for that. There is entertainment too so I think the activitites are very good. She likes it pretty good.

Excellent staff; helpful; c...

Excellent staff; helpful; clean; comfortable; light; dining comfortable; serves food the residents enjoy; liked that you have Bible Study and Sunday church in day room. Thanks for the tour.

Excellent! Knowledgeable and Caring!

From what I've seen and from talking to my mom - they're excellent! They always look at you and welcome you. They have a lot of activities which is good. My mom felt really good about the facility that they do the bed checks at night. That was something that made her feel really secure. She likes the food. We've had other family member that have eaten with her and the food had been good.

I had a really good feel for the place even before I came because of the gal that I talked to over the phone. The thing that really blew me away was her knowledge of eldercare and her compassion. Meeting her in person confirmed was I was feeling.

The community relations director is so good! She very patient, understanding, and good with the residents.

Good option.

Good option.

close to family. perfectly priced. ca...

close to family. perfectly priced. caring staff. residents look happy, thriving. we will bring mom over SOON. this may be the place.

Nice place, how ever not a good fit. ...

Nice place, how ever not a good fit. Vera needs more care. We just can't afford it.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.