Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center - Lakeland, FL

Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Speech Therapy

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

I most definitely would recommend this facility to a friend! The communication is great. They have been better here than anywhere else so far. It is very clean. My loved one seems very pleased with the meals.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

The people and workers I dealt with were very personable and pleasant. I feel comfortable with her there. She said they do a real good job with her moving her legs around. The nurses always come in and say hi to her. They joke with her. The staff are all good as well. The dining area looks pleasant and clean. They call me with any issues right away.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

It was very good. The nurses are excellent and they always come when you need them. They were all friendly! Sometimes the bathrooms were due for a cleaning.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Everything has been wonderful.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

We have had no trouble. They are very kind. My husband liked the meals, so it must be pretty good! He eats everything in sight. Most of them are really good. The day nurse is good. And the one at night time during the week, she is very nice. I think they need to mop more often.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Everybody has been nice. The attitude of the staff is great. It's clean and seems to be in good shape.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are excellent! Everyone is very friendly. The cleanliness is exceptional!

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

I was really impressed! It very clean and the rooms are really big. They are not tacky. It's very independent in there. I like the way the staff is, they are very busy. The place was really clean. From what I understand they do a lot of activities. I feel better now that my loved one is there. There is no smell or bad odor. I have allergies and am sensitive to the smell, and I didn't smell anything. She says like the food. When we visited her, she was eating icecream. It has been really good. I have called them twice. They were very nice and informative.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

He is doing well. He takes many trips to the bathroom and they have been very good. They have been very, very nice. Communication has been great and the rehab people are wonderful. He is doing very well. They try to be very attentive. The food has been very good. No complaints with his diet. There are little things that are annoying and we remind ourselves it is not a hotel and if there are issues they take care of them. He was unhappy with the showers he was offered. He can request showers from what we found out. There are no big issues. It seems to be clean and it is an old building. Some of the rooms do not have outlets.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

It's excellent. They have been pretty good at communicating with me. They have been helpful. I talk to the nurses often over the phone. They are good about updating me about his condition.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is really friendly. It is very clean.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

I am pleased with the facility and I am pleased with the people I have interacted with caring for her. It is better than I expected and I am pleasantly surprised. I have no complaints at this point. The nursing staff is really good. I have not come across anyone I did not like. They have been very helpful with my questions. I have only seen a few meals and she does not particularly like the food. I am not impressed with it.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

A couple even gives my loved one a little extra attention. A couple talks to me like we are old friends. The place is clean. It is very very clean. He loves the food here and he is a picky eater. He is actually gaining some weight back. Most of the time communication is good. I can honestly say things are much better than other places. There is always a couple individual who don't get something as quickly as he needs. Most of the time it is pretty good. One of the overnight nurses, she goes and checks on him often. For the most part, the CNA's are really pretty good.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

This is the best place my loved one has been in.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

It has been clean. It was decorated beautifully for Christmas. They are nice. The front desk gives directions. They did come and give my loved one medicine but it seemed like there was no compassion and no comforting. When they sent her to the hospital they did not notify any of us. Visitors showed up and just found that she wasn't there. That is a horrible thing to do a family.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Everyone is friendly. They keep me informed. The patients need to be watched better and taken care of. I have seen patients walking down the middle of the hall and falling.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

They seemed friendly. My mother and my father were going to be here at the same time. I asked if we could get them in the same room. They said yes but then they had him in a room with 3 other people. They told me when we got there that they could not put him in the same room with mother, even though they assured me that they could before. They just left his food there beside him and he cannot feed himself.

Review of Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

The meals were enjoyable. There was a very kind and helpful lady who came to clean up my mother's floor. She was not receiving care. I tried to talk to them and ask questions and it was like I was a nuisance. My mother was very sick and we needed help and compassion and we were given the opposite. No communication what so ever.

Valencia Hills is the biggest rehabilitation center in the area. Valencia Hills is dedicated to compassionate care and personalized service. It offers an array of rehabilitation services including cardiac, stroke, orthopedic, physical therapy, and speech therapy. Twenty-four-hour care is provided for those with cognitive and memory care needs.