Brighton Gardens of Tampa - Tampa, FL

Rehab services

I recently spent some time there in there rehab facility and found the therapists to be fantastic!My hats off to a wonderful and skilled team of dedicated workers! They were extremely knowledgeable,caring and personable, It was a relief after a bad knee sidelined me! I found the nursing staff as well as the others did a fantastic job helping me cope being there for 5 weeks! I highly recommend this facility! [Name removed]

Phenomenal

The staff and the community here are phenomenal. they have shown my husband so much caring and compassion, they encourage him to be a part of the activities even though he does not want to go. The community is beautiful and his apt is nice. My husband has transitioned well.

Nice tour

We toured the Brighton Gardens of Tampa and it was a nice and clean community. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and answered our questions. This community seems like a better fit for residents who needed advanced medical care.

Rehabilitation was not good

My loved one was in the rehabilitation department and it was a terrible experience. The Certified Nursing Assistants were rude and not accommodating. They did not take good care of my loved one. Some of the food looks terrible. I would not recommend the rehabilitation area of this community.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

They Are Caring For My Loved One

The move for my mom has been a good fit. The fact that they are taking care of her is something I like about the community. It has been good so far.

Nice facility!

This facility seemed to be very nice. In the end, though we did not end up choosing this facility due to my loved one's familiarity with another, I wouldn't have any problem placing my loved one here!

Very Pleased with This Facility

This is a nice community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. We are very pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. She spends a lot of time in the day room, which a nice spot to her. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. This is a community I would recommend without any reservations.

The facility seemed clean and well maintained. The Director was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable; in fact, she remembered me from when I met with her about rehabilitation services for my mother. No major shortcomings other than the price was a little higher than other similar facilities.

We toured this community.The staff was helpful for the questions. The environment is not what we wanted. They do offer activities for the residents that can participate. This community had different levels and we did not feel that is what we wanted. The community is clean and the staff was great. The activities would have been good for participation. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Outstanding Community

This is an outstanding community, and my mother is doing very well with her move here. Everyone has been very friendly, and accommodating. She is really enjoying her time at this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They offer nice meals, and good activities. This is a community I would recommend, my mother is well here.

Pleasant Tour

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. The staff was friendly, and informative. Everything looked nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They have nice activities available for the residents. The experience was pleasant one.

Not the community for us

This looked like a clean community when we visited. The community did seem crowded and there was not a lot of place for the residents to walk around. The community is a little older and felt small. We were looking for a community with more room for mom to move around.

All is Well for My Dad at This Community

Everything is going very well for my father here at this community. I'am satisfied with his move to this community. He is safe, and in a good place. He is doing very well, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. I'am pleased with his move to this community.

Very Dark!!

My tour of the Brighton Gardens was good. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They offered us to come back and try out their meals. The place was very dark and old which I did not like.

Need more People!

The people here are super nice. However, the main problem was that they did not take good care of the residents very well. They seemed to not have enough staff to accommodate all there residents and there needs. Although, the aides did seem to have a really good rapport with the residents.

Sunrise Senior Living

Things are working out at this community!!

The staff at Brighton Gardens is professional, friendly and respectful. The food smells good and the meal I tried was good. My dad seems to like the food. They offer a variety of activities and a bus to go to church. The community is kept clean and I have already recommended it.

A nice community!!

The community seemed ok during our tour. I did not like it as much as some of the others we looked at as it is a larger community. The staff I met were nice and let me know they did not allow bed rails. They do allow pets at this community.

This looks like a good option for us.

Beautiful place, very nice staff, residents seem happy.

Brighton Gardens assisted living

Brighton Gardens is a wonderful place for my mother.
She's been there two weeks and likes it more everyday.

Moving In

Staff is very friendly and helpful. As this was our first experience with an assisted living facility I wish there was better communication so you would know what to expect.

Amazing Facility

I think overall they have been really good. I wish that at first we would have gotten a little more information and guidance when we were moving in; it would have been helpful with the transition. My loved one does seem like she is really well cared for. As far as her physical care, she seems like she is in good shape and she is clean. Overall we are pretty happy with it, I think the caregivers are great.

as far as I can tell is wonderful

Brighton Gardens of Tampa as far as I can tell is wonderful. The resident is happy with it. The nurses are responsive. There is a physician that everyone is happy with. The facility is beautiful. I'm not used to anyone being in a facility like this and not complaining about it.

Simply to far away from our area. Great pllovely wonderful, helpful staff.

Bright, well organized, friendly facility.
Large "living room" near dining area where many activities take place and many residents congregate.
Rooms are well laid out off of an "H" shaped hallway.
Very clean with no disagreeable odors.

still looking at this one a...

still looking at this one as a possible option because of extended congregate care license

Did not have a good experience

Overall we did not have a good experience with Brighton Gardens of Tampa. We had heard very good things, and everything they promised when it came to care sounded fantastic. However, they did not end up delivering on what they promised. They seemed neglectful of even basic care needs. We tried to speak to the management about it, but they were difficult to get a hold of, and in the end that did not improve the situation any. The on-site Dr. was very unpleasant to work with.
However, some of the employees were very good despite the bad situation. The physical therapy staff were all very professional and friendly.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Everyone there really made my Mom fee...

Everyone there really made my Mom feel welcome from Day 1 - staff and residents ! This made her feel very comfortable and cared-for.

respite care

We used this community for respite care and it was a short stay. At the time that we used their service, the community was clean and the staff was friendly. They met our needs at the time.

Great place

My mother is very happy at Brighton Gardens and our family is very relieved to have her living in such a wonderful environment.

pet friendly suggested mom ...

pet friendly suggested mom be in assisted living

great place ... loved it!!

great place ... loved it!!

Very nice place

I toured this community when I was looking into options for my loved one. I have had some experience with the place in the past, it was the facility my mother-in-law stayed at. It's a very nice community, they keep it looking well kept and clean and the staff are all very friendly. We didn't end up selecting this community this time around, I wanted something located a bit closer to me, and we wanted something smaller and more homey.

Didn't Like the Smell

It's a big facility. They have assisted living and skilled nursing and dementia patients. I didn't like the way it smelled, and I didn't like that some of the staff smoked in the patio area because my mom has emphysema.

Smelled Doggy

My mother does not like animals, and there were dogs laying in the hallway, and it smelled doggy.

Very, very nice facility

A major factor for choosing Brighton Gardens was location, it is very close to me. But I also really liked that they have a level of care manager assigned for each resident. So each resident is seen by the same person everyday. Also, they have the additional care services at Brighton Gardens like nursing care and memory care should it be needed. I liked that it was available at the facility so I wouldn't have to worry about moving mom should she need more care services. Brighton Gardens is a really nice place, they are dog friendly, and have a sweet dog on the premises named Rudy. My A Place For Mom rep was awesome in helping me, really helpful.

Located just minutes from community hospitals and one mile south of Van Dyke Road on Dale Mabry Highway, Brighton Gardens of Tampa is nestled on the northwest edge of the city, just south of the farmlands of Pasco County. We pride ourselves in our continuity of care provided by experienced professionals in a multi-level setting.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.