Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL

Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are wonderful people! The treatment and exercises are great. He is getting along pretty good. They are excellent! The communication was tremendous. The doctor called me twice even. The restrooms are particularity clean. They keep them really nice. He was not fond of the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nursing is excellent! This rehab is excellent! I would recommend it!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They do therapy daily. Everyone has been polite and has answered all my questions. It is very clean. The dining areas all look good. My loved one is very content with his meals. We had a meeting yesterday with the director We went over every single thing and they answered my questions. If they didn't have the answer, they got me the answers before I left.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I like that it's clean and they are attentive to their patients. We have seen improvements. They call if they change anything and have conference calls with me regarding his status. He has no complaints.

It all seems very good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have kept us informed with every step of the way. The food was good and the staff was good. They are very friendly and helpful and that is what makes the utmost deference. They not only have what they are serving, but they also have options when my dad wants something different. We had a very comprehensive family meeting.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nurses have done a great job keeping us up to date, giving feedback, they have even gone as far as telling us how her moods are. There have been a lot of employees that have been helpful.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It has been very good. They are good but the only thing is the response time to the patient is lacking. There was an incident that we rang the call light and my wife waited over a long time to use the restroom. The staff was outside in the hallway gabbing during this time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

He is getting very good attention from the nursing and the nursing assistant staff. They are trying to accommodate everybody who has needs. They are really friendly. They have a meeting with the family. They take care of that early on. I wish they would deodorize a little bit better. The food is not tremendous.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it seems like a nice place.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is great so far. My father is happy with it. He really likes his nurse and she is good. I also appreciate the person at the front desk. She is always there and always nice and helpful. They let me know everything that is going on. The food is just not great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The CNAs, as well as the nurses, are very good with her. They understand her specific problem. She enjoys the food. It's an all-around good experience so far. I have seen some pretty good progress. The therapist is excellent. They are very friendly and help her as much as they can. I have never had a bad experience with the kitchen staff. The front desk is very friendly. It's perfectly clean. They've always let me know whats going on. I was unable to make it to a family meeting, and we did it over phone, which I really appreciated.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication is excellent! My loved one likes the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists communicate well and I have seen progress with my father. Everyone is friendly. He hasn't complained about the meals.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everyone was good. Therapy was very good. I had to tell them things all the time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication has been very good. The people there are nice. Things are going well. It's all been good. Nobody's perfect.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapist has been very patient with my wife. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. One CNA there is super. One of the best I've seen yet.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everybody has been really friendly. It is very clean. They are really good at making sure she is getting something she can eat. We have not had a care plan yet. It is too soon. I think they have not given me the information I need for a care plan. Half of the aides are awesome and half, I have had problems with.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is great! The staff could be a little better.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Our experience with our entire family has been lovely. They are all super nice to my grandmother and I really appreciate how nice they have been about us not being able to get to the facility up until this point. They have done a beautiful job communicating with my mother about my grandmother. There really is nothing else the facility could do to make her stay better. Everything she needs, they are doing! Communication very important and they have been excellent!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists working with her are doing a pretty good job. So I want to give them a thumbs up. They are overworked, they seem scarce. I haven't found them all that helpful. I find that the staff is very brisk with her. They are not warm and fuzzy over there. I am not a grumpy person, but I am not impressed. My mother was scolded for having to go to the bathroom. One time, they overlooked her on the dinner but she seems like the food. There are discrepancies between what one person tells me the other.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was doing great in the therapy. It was very clean. Half the time they didn't give her medication. She ended up getting sick and they didn't get here to the hospital for five days.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists were excellent. They were good about talking to me about how things are going and taking time and informed me of her progress and information. The food was not that good. Communication is what the problem was. It was just, I'm not sure, I felt like I had to dig a lot. Also, my step-mother said she had to wait a long time for help after she pressed the call light.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is very good. The nurses at times very good but not on some shifts like the night shift but during the day it is okay. I'm not too crazy about the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are good for what they are. There have been multiple concerns this time around and we are working through them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was one of the more difficult patients in terms of care. I was concerned about how therapy did not begin for two days after he arrived. I have to be proactive to get information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication is good. It's pretty clean but I saw palmetto bugs.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is doing a great job. They are doing very well. They are all very nice. The food is very good. They do not call me and they talk to her.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They do well. They are nice. Communication is pretty good. They told me what they thought.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There is very good communication and they are detailed. The facility is clean. They follow through. The nursing care is excellent. The food is so so. Anybody I have spoken with at any level communicated very well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I had a lot of questions and they answered them thoroughly

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

That place is wonderful. It is good all around. It is really clean and they are on top of everything. They do not leave them in bed. They make their beds. Therapy is great and they have speech therapy and physical therapy every day. My loved one is speaking now and this comes and goes. Before my loved one could not speak at all. Everybody is so nice and it was a good experience for me to see what is going on. They had the beds very nice and clean. I used the restroom and the hallways are nice and clean and white. It is bright. I am very impressed with this place. My loved one had lunch when I was there and it was good. My loved one likes the meals and he is picky.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The people are more caring than any place we have been! They are so gentle and knowledgeable. Nobody's is grumpy. They are smiling all the time! Her room is always nice and neat. That is something, for my mother to eat someone else food. No complaints at all!.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I have no complaints. My loved one actually likes it there. They are on top of things and monitor my loved one. They are good and keep up with changing them. They are very friendly. It is clean.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The personal and the people that we have encountered here, they have had a good reaction to my wife's needs. She is improving. It's fine. It's very nice and clean, that is part of what attracted us to it. She would like to see less eggs for breakfast.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one is a very hard one to handle, and for whatever reason, they are managing to do so! My loved one is happy. My loved one is a complainer and a stubborn old lady, but my loved one is happy there. If they are able to please her, that's all I need. The front desk people are great! Everybody is really friendly. As you are walking down the halls they will greet you. They're clean. My loved one sends food back a lot but they are very good about bringing her something else and that could be my loved one’s stubbornness there. When I am there they are great at communicating but when they call me over the phone, they talk too fast. I can't understand them over the phone.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I have had no complaints and have had good service. There is one CNA is excellent. It is clean and very neat which is one reason I selected it. I find that it is very well kept. I have had several calls and a family meeting. The food is bland.

Everything was good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I'd give a ten out of 5! It's great!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everybody took care of her and handled her needs. With everything they did, they just did a good job about it. They helped her a great deal, in a timely manner. They were all great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have provided really good care so far.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is working with therapy. It is very very good! They are all so good! My loved one is really enjoying the meals there so far. The social workers are great and I had a meeting with them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it has been pretty good. The only thing is the delivery time of stuff like meds and stuff. Every one of them has been great, The admission people are absolutely great. They are calling me all the time now and they do address everything I ask.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My mother loves it there and she loves her physical therapist. She raves about them. She's had her first shower in months. She was absolutely thrilled and couldn't believe how easy it was with the equipment they had. We are grateful for that. I think she is pleased with the meals. Communication it excellent. They called me right away. As far as I know, the staff has been pretty good. There has been a time or two where there are not enough CNA's on the floor. They are short staffed and people call it sick a lot. That’s a sad thing.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall the experience has been good. The nurses have been very good. My loved one has been very happy with the meals.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The experience has been refreshingly good because they are attentive They updated information as needed. I have to say I was impressed as well as this time as well as the last visit with this facility. The therapists are very good. The nurses are awesome and there is a high number of nurses. The receptionist is very helpful. The meals seem fresh. I would absolutely recommend this place to a friend! They have reached out to us at least 1 -2 times a day but all of which have been legitimate reasons.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

No one had checked on my dad until 11 am. The PT and nurse miscommunicate between the doctors. The information gets lost in between them and the hospital when faxing.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It was a good experience. My mom loves the doctor. My mom seemed pretty pleased there. The nurses were great and very responsive. There are places you go into and you can tell they enjoy what they do, this is one of those places. There is a very positive vibe here. You can tell the employees like working there. Whenever they changed something, they would call me.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is very good. They are very friendly and it's clean. The food is good. It could always be better. At night they do not turn off the TV's at a designated hour and this keeps the other patients from sleeping. They should have the TV's go off at 11 pm.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are courteous. I like the facility and it is nice and clean. It is kept up well. I like the communication with the unit manager who is a real nice. They are not as prompt as I expect them to be but every place is overworked and understaffed. They need bigger TV's for them to see.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was treated well. Therapists were marvelous they were really good and really helpful. The therapist talked to me a lot. The receptionist was very good. It was clean. The meals were mostly good. I did not see the nurses very often and the patients are not monitored. We felt like they should have been around more. The roommate kept yelling very loud and we had asked for another room and they never moved us. There were two nights the roommate did not get supper and we told them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one said my loved one likes the people there and i think my loved one has been there before. My loved one feels my loved one is getting what my loved one needs to get better. It is going well. The people are fair but firm with them and my loved one is getting what my loved one needs. My loved one feels comfortable and they care of them for the staff in general. My loved one feels comfortable and they care of them for the staff in general. We had a care plan meeting with the doctors and nurses. I do not think they were prepared for our questions about medicine. A lot of unanswered questions.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one like's everything. The people are nice. They are all good over there. I think it is clean. It's good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are doing the best they can. It seems to be getting better. The food very bland.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There were things that were great and phenomenal. The rehab team is great. They paid a lot of attention to all of the patients. They were very kind to everyone equally. The entire team likes each other and works well. The woman at the front desk was wonderful. Some are better than others. The four regular nurses were quite good. During the lunch, they have to go and serve food as nurses aides and they should have a specific staff to serve the food. I was left on a toilet for at least 30 minutes. They knew my name and I was impressed with that. Some foods were pretty good. A lot of times we did not get what we ordered. Twice I did not get a meal and they yelled at each other about this issue. A lot of meat that I did not know what it was. I got conflicting communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy was good. They are always very friendly and very good. It's very clean. Had to find the nurse to get information. The CA or CN would always defer to the nurses. They should have caught sooner that they could not do rehab therapy when my loved one complained it hurt. They were slow in answering the call button 15 to 20 minutes. They need to increase the staff.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are very good and friendly and attentive. They are wonderful. They hug and kiss the residents before they go to bed and they are great. They take very good care of my mom. There is no smell. It is very clean. I would rate them a ten because they do a wonderful job but they are understaffed. If another resident uses the restroom they need to clean it and it takes a long time. The food is not good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The facility was very clean. I was very impressed with it. When my loved one was there, we never were contacted about anything until 9:30-10:30 at night. Which was irritating us because we worked the next day. If there was a problem they should address it during the day.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They need more people to work there. We rang the bell and it took over an hour to get help. A lot of people are complaining about it.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy was good. I have no problems with the rehab. The equipment they have is amazing. Some of the nurses and some of the nurse assistants were great. Some of them were difficult to get a hold of.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I put it at a two out of 5 because of the aides and lack of attention. They ignore her when she ask for something. She just got her first bath after being there for two weeks. Also lack of communication. Last week her phone wasn't working and it took me several hours 9 phone calls for them to check on the phone. The nurses never answer their phone. My brother went in there last week and she was halfway out of her bed. It has been a really bad experience for her. The therapists are excellent. She really resisted, but they got her working on the program. The aides are very rough and rude. There is a lack of supervision there. They don't push her food up to her. So she cant even reach it. She has to wait for for someone to push her food to her. Its the same thing with the phone. The Social Workers and one nurse is great. They call everywhere with updates and we even did one Face-time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are wonderful. The speech therapist is wonderful. They are very nice. The front desk very wonderful. Just the nursing, not understand what is going on. They smile and say, "Hi". The director of nursing very nice and they all communicate well. My loved one had an accident because they did not come right away, I was crying and they said it was not their fault if my loved one fell.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There is a significant staff, they check on her, take vitals, I'm pleased with it. Nicer than other rehabs. She was well looked after. I'm pleased with everyone in nursing there. The place looks clean. Meals are good but basic, unimaginative. They call me with issues or concerns.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is good. It is very clean and nothing laying around, everything is kept up. The meals are hot and they taste good. The whole staff communicates well. They are there when you need them for information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is clean and she is getting the rehab she needs and she is getting stronger. She is happy. It smells and looks great. Everything is clean. They have two choices for meals and my mom is happy with that. They keep me informed of what is going on.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The only real concern I have had is in terms of her mobility. I felt as though they were a little too cautious. I'm not sure if their limitations are a security factor or catered to her care needs. Either way, I am still very pleased with the facility. The nurses have done a great job! They have been very good about communication. They have called me a couple times so far, they also set up an appointment for us to go over the plan for my mother.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is a very fine place to be. Rehab therapy is excellent. He is getting excellent care. He brags about the nurses and they are very friendly. It is very clean. They have very nice rooms to sit in and it is not small and the patient can go with you. My husband needed a wheelchair to go and see someone and they helped him with this.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Staff has been helpful, it is clean. They are a proficient and good PT department. Patients aren't all over the place. Dietary staff make me laugh. Communication is excellent, they reach out often, and the case management department does well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They did a pretty good job overall. I think they did well on rehab therapy. My loved one really likes it and they are really good to her. All the staff were wonderful. She liked the meals. I thought they were very good and informative. I liked the social worker.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapy is great. I like the nurses, all except for one. The staff are all friendly. They have clean rooms. If they see something on the floor they pick it up. She eats the meals so it's gotta be good! Communication is excellent. if she breathes wrong they call me. They even call in the middle of the night.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The physical therapist was very good. They tried with the meals, the meals were good, it's not the Ritz but it was tasty. The smells in the room were not pleasant.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is good, like the nursing, therapy, and the doc being available. They call with any and every detail- the staff person I worked with was very helpful, I had a meeting with her and any questions I had, she took care of immediately and called me to answer them. The food was not so great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

She is receiving decent care but not enough staff at times. They are working her hard in rehab. Overall I would recommend them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The stay has been very good. It's further away for us but it's worth it, it's much better than where my mom has been before and our minds are at ease with her there. They seem to be doing a lot of stuff there, she says she is getting stronger and they're working. The nurses all seem to be on top of it, she doesn't have to wait long for things, it's very good. Staff are top notch, and it's very clean, no smells, I was very impressed with that right away. They seem to be more communicative than the hospital, they do very well, all the departments, from admin, reception, they're just wonderful, and give us all the information!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

As a whole the staff was great. My father is a picky eater. During the first couple days after he arrived the facility did not work with his menu options so he did not eat during that time really. However, the facility worked with us eventually creating a more personalized menu with options. So it did smooth out for him. There were a couple of CNAs that did not provide as good of care as the rest of the staff has done throughout my father's stay. There also seemed to be some issue with follow through from the CNAs. Communication is an area where I wish the facility would have done a little bit better of a job. I had to be proactive when it comes to getting information as well as getting some things taken care of.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapists are excellent, especially speech therapist. Nursing care is good, just not enough. Head nurse listens to me and gets a hold of doctor. The admissions director is superb! Staff are excellent! They are all very good! I hear from nursing when meds are changed, and from the rehab and speech people daily.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend Trinity Regional.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Wonderful. He likes the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Of all of the facilities, this is the one we like best. Rehab therapy is going well. Staff are very friendly. I have gotten many phone calls from them about her care. They do not have the typical nursing skilled center bad odor. My mother likes the meals. They call me all of the time with updates. I have had a couple of issues with her laundry being taken even though we had a sign stating family does the laundry. She was getting her medication late the first day. Now it is getting better. My mother said when she presses the button for help they do not come to help as quick as she would like.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I'm very pleased that the rehab therapists are as aggressive as they are to move along quickly, they do a good job of encouraging that and I think that is important. Staff are very positive over all. Very good. Excellent communication, they are really really good at letting you know what is going on across the board, all departments. Everyone is very very communicative. Responsiveness could be better, my mom needs help getting in and out of bed or going to the bathroom but is waiting 30 minutes to an hour. There is no way to escalate importance of your call button. My area of concern is that my mom uses walker and wheelchair and it is difficult for her to move around in her room. It is really hard and increases the potential for falling.

The experience was okay.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are very good, and I was there before which is why she's there now. A couple things I've been disappointed with - the time it takes to get nurse in to her, and we've had questions on medications but which are getting resolved.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

This is her third time using the facility. Overall it is going well. The nurses and the aides are great here, however, at times some of the staff is not as pleasant as others. Meal options are limited. In the past when she stayed here she was able to order what she wanted for her meals. At this point the facility has not been as lenient with their options. For example, she wanted both orange juice and coffee and was asked to pick one or the other. The communication has not been as good as it was in the past either. I have requested to be notified for any changes. At this point I communicate more with my wife than with the facility.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There was a girl that was great, shes newer and a nurse, I cant say enough positive things about her, she was there when I was upset over a care issue and she was great. My loved one needed attention while there and no one noticed. They had him looked at after I brought it to the nurse's attention, it wasn't acceptable, and I was not happy. The facility smells at times but that's expected. I don't get reached out to, I go to them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The receptionist is awesome. Therapy seems to be good. Staff are very friendly. It can take 20 to 25 minutes for the CNA to come after we press the button. They do not bring the pills when requested and they sit at the desk and babysit the patients at their desk. They only come in once a day with the meds. They like to visit rather than take care of patients. They left my mother's roommate for an hour in the bathroom. Not very good communication. My sister on the East coast has called several times and no one ever returned her call.

Trinity Regional Rehab is a five-star, state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. We offer in-patient rehabilitation services seven days per week — our skilled therapy staff is known for delivering outstanding results!

Residents and guests enjoy restaurant-style dining, and our short-term residents experience a comfortable stay in our dedicated private rehab floor.

Trinity Regional Rehab belongs to West Florida Accountable Care Organization and BayCare Accountable Care Organization.