Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL

Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There is a significant staff, they check on her, take vitals, I'm pleased with it. Nicer than other rehabs. She was well looked after. I'm pleased with everyone in nursing there. The place looks clean. Meals are good but basic, unimaginative. They call me with issues or concerns.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is good. It is very clean and nothing laying around, everything is kept up. The meals are hot and they taste good. The whole staff communicates well. They are there when you need them for information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is clean and she is getting the rehab she needs and she is getting stronger. She is happy. It smells and looks great. Everything is clean. They have two choices for meals and my mom is happy with that. They keep me informed of what is going on.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The only real concern I have had is in terms of her mobility. I felt as though they were a little too cautious. I'm not sure if their limitations are a security factor or catered to her care needs. Either way, I am still very pleased with the facility. The nurses have done a great job! They have been very good about communication. They have called me a couple times so far, they also set up an appointment for us to go over the plan for my mother.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is a very fine place to be. Rehab therapy is excellent. He is getting excellent care. He brags about the nurses and they are very friendly. It is very clean. They have very nice rooms to sit in and it is not small and the patient can go with you. My husband needed a wheelchair to go and see someone and they helped him with this.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Staff has been helpful, it is clean. They are a proficient and good PT department. Patients aren't all over the place. Dietary staff make me laugh. Communication is excellent, they reach out often, and the case management department does well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They did a pretty good job overall. I think they did well on rehab therapy. My loved one really likes it and they are really good to her. All the staff were wonderful. She liked the meals. I thought they were very good and informative. I liked the social worker.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapy is great. I like the nurses, all except for one. The staff are all friendly. They have clean rooms. If they see something on the floor they pick it up. She eats the meals so it's gotta be good! Communication is excellent. if she breathes wrong they call me. They even call in the middle of the night.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The physical therapist was very good. They tried with the meals, the meals were good, it's not the Ritz but it was tasty. The smells in the room were not pleasant.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is good, like the nursing, therapy, and the doc being available. They call with any and every detail- the staff person I worked with was very helpful, I had a meeting with her and any questions I had, she took care of immediately and called me to answer them. The food was not so great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

She is receiving decent care but not enough staff at times. They are working her hard in rehab. Overall I would recommend them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The stay has been very good. It's further away for us but it's worth it, it's much better than where my mom has been before and our minds are at ease with her there. They seem to be doing a lot of stuff there, she says she is getting stronger and they're working. The nurses all seem to be on top of it, she doesn't have to wait long for things, it's very good. Staff are top notch, and it's very clean, no smells, I was very impressed with that right away. They seem to be more communicative than the hospital, they do very well, all the departments, from admin, reception, they're just wonderful, and give us all the information!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

As a whole the staff was great. My father is a picky eater. During the first couple days after he arrived the facility did not work with his menu options so he did not eat during that time really. However, the facility worked with us eventually creating a more personalized menu with options. So it did smooth out for him. There were a couple of CNAs that did not provide as good of care as the rest of the staff has done throughout my father's stay. There also seemed to be some issue with follow through from the CNAs. Communication is an area where I wish the facility would have done a little bit better of a job. I had to be proactive when it comes to getting information as well as getting some things taken care of.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapists are excellent, especially speech therapist. Nursing care is good, just not enough. Head nurse listens to me and gets a hold of doctor. The admissions director is superb! Staff are excellent! They are all very good! I hear from nursing when meds are changed, and from the rehab and speech people daily.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend Trinity Regional.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Wonderful. He likes the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Of all of the facilities, this is the one we like best. Rehab therapy is going well. Staff are very friendly. I have gotten many phone calls from them about her care. They do not have the typical nursing skilled center bad odor. My mother likes the meals. They call me all of the time with updates. I have had a couple of issues with her laundry being taken even though we had a sign stating family does the laundry. She was getting her medication late the first day. Now it is getting better. My mother said when she presses the button for help they do not come to help as quick as she would like.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I'm very pleased that the rehab therapists are as aggressive as they are to move along quickly, they do a good job of encouraging that and I think that is important. Staff are very positive over all. Very good. Excellent communication, they are really really good at letting you know what is going on across the board, all departments. Everyone is very very communicative. Responsiveness could be better, my mom needs help getting in and out of bed or going to the bathroom but is waiting 30 minutes to an hour. There is no way to escalate importance of your call button. My area of concern is that my mom uses walker and wheelchair and it is difficult for her to move around in her room. It is really hard and increases the potential for falling.

The experience was okay.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are very good, and I was there before which is why she's there now. A couple things I've been disappointed with - the time it takes to get nurse in to her, and we've had questions on medications but which are getting resolved.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

This is her third time using the facility. Overall it is going well. The nurses and the aides are great here, however, at times some of the staff is not as pleasant as others. Meal options are limited. In the past when she stayed here she was able to order what she wanted for her meals. At this point the facility has not been as lenient with their options. For example, she wanted both orange juice and coffee and was asked to pick one or the other. The communication has not been as good as it was in the past either. I have requested to be notified for any changes. At this point I communicate more with my wife than with the facility.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There was a girl that was great, shes newer and a nurse, I cant say enough positive things about her, she was there when I was upset over a care issue and she was great. My loved one needed attention while there and no one noticed. They had him looked at after I brought it to the nurse's attention, it wasn't acceptable, and I was not happy. The facility smells at times but that's expected. I don't get reached out to, I go to them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The receptionist is awesome. Therapy seems to be good. Staff are very friendly. It can take 20 to 25 minutes for the CNA to come after we press the button. They do not bring the pills when requested and they sit at the desk and babysit the patients at their desk. They only come in once a day with the meds. They like to visit rather than take care of patients. They left my mother's roommate for an hour in the bathroom. Not very good communication. My sister on the East coast has called several times and no one ever returned her call.

Trinity Regional Rehab is a five-star, state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. We offer in-patient rehabilitation services seven days per week — our skilled therapy staff is known for delivering outstanding results!

Residents and guests enjoy restaurant-style dining, and our short-term residents experience a comfortable stay in our dedicated private rehab floor.