Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL

Trinity Regional Rehab Center - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I can't complain. They came highly recommended!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It's a nice facility and the people are really nice. I think they do a great job. The nurses and aides are excellent! The staff was always cleaning and the dining rooms were nice.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Trinity Regional Rehab Center is a wonderful place, especially for anybody who needs help. The two Physical Therapists working with my husband have been wonderful. They've helped him out and made him stronger and they're really good. The nurses and aides have been really good too.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Right now my mom is using the therapy services and we are really happy with them. We have used Trinity in the past for my dad as well. We are so happy to have Trinity. They call me all the time, I love that. They are great!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

We've been very happy. The therapy is better than what I've experienced at other facilities. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They talk to me daily. The therapy is good, but the aides could be a little more attentive.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Their physical therapy is good. The nursing staff is all friendly and they do a good job. For me, my father was in a nursing home and compared to what he was in, this one has far exceeded any others I have seen. It's clean and it smells good. The nursing staff is right on their toes. Their food is not good and it was all carbs. Still, I would definitely recommend Trinity to a friend.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is nice, professional and courteous. The therapists are very good at communication. This facility is good and they have been keeping in touch and that is important. The staff ratio is good for the patients and they are around and trained. CNAs are very important and key to a place like that. Housekeeping has interfaced nice and are very good. I have been called by almost every doctor.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it's been great. It's a pretty nice place.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They're doing pretty good. I really don't have any complaints.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I was very impressed with the help and the facility. We felt like we got good service. We were glad to have my husband there. The only problem was my husband had a lack of appetite and he wasn't too impressed with the food. Still, I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far, they're all doing great. My loved one is safe and has good care there, I have peace of mind.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They've been doing excellent. They always communicate with me with everything they're doing, be it small or large. All the questions I could want to ask are answered before I even have to ask them. They're just great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The physical therapy, food, and taking care of patients was all good. They could maybe add a little more staff.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

This is my loved one's second go here, and we are very pleased. It's clean and its just head and shoulders above other facilities.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff was excellent and very friendly. They were great at communication, especially social servicess they were excellent. My loved one said she loves the meals. There are lots of patients and not enough nurses and aides to answer the calls.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everyone has been very nice and my loved one is progressing fine.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I think they have a good therapist and it is a nice surrounding. They have nice staff, nurses and technicians. I think they are a little understaffed, it takes quite a long time to get assistance.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It looks like it is a really great facility. The therapists were all outstanding.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They keep the family informed on what's going on, I like that.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I go there a few times a week and the staff all seems very friendly and attentive. They are great about greeting me. The facility is clean for the most part. They have actually done a great job with their communication whether it is when I am just walking through the halls or on the days I call the facility.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one's stay was pretty good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

This is my loved one's second time there and the staff took care of him very well. They have been very cooperative and they are all friendly to me. It is nice and clean.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Their physical therapy was awesome! We have been in 4 facilities, and this was the staff was the nicest and best! The nurses are very devoted to their patient. It was very clean. The meals were so-so. Communication was excellent. They called me all the time with updates.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The rehab therapists are working hard to get my loved one on her feet and get her home. She was eating well! They always call to let us know about any changes and what's going on.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Trinity has been absolutely excellent! Everything she has mentioned about her therapy services is positive. She's very happy about everything. The nurses here are wonderful! Their cleanliness was awesome! They are keeping her room very clean as well! She's eating the meal. They are not always the best, but I guess sometimes it's hospital food. Overall, I think they are still doing a good job with them. Great communication!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have very good service. They all provided good care. Their cleanliness is very good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it's great! They seem to care and they're working with her. The nurses have been fantastic!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I really have no complaints. I'm actually quite shocked, I went in there and he was clean. Their rehab therapy is pretty cool. I have no problems with anybody! They are good at keeping everything clean! It smells good in there too! He didn't have any complaints about the meals, he thought they were pretty good. They were good at communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Excellent care but they could not get to her quick enough. My wife's aide had too many patients. They had one nurse per floor. It is understaffed. Some in housekeeping worked themselves silly and others would come and notice a problem and then disappear. She did not have any meals in the dining room and she was in isolation most of the time. I got many calls that there were changes in orders from the doctor and they would say there are no changes made from the nurse. There was a miscommunication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Most definitely I would recommend the facility! Trinity really made this the most pleasant experience for us. They really have some excellent staff members! The cleanliness was beyond amazing! The food was not so good. Breakfast portions were too small. When I mentioned this they fixed it, for a while. Then they were back to square one.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one really liked both of the therapists. The biggest problem was after midnight, she pushed the button for help but it never showed up. During the day it's really nice. The day time and evening staff were really friendly. During the day, their nursing care was really good. It was clean, it really was. I didn't notice any dirt anywhere. Once she found out she could pick and choose what she wanted to eat, it was good. They were pretty good at communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It's kind of a small facility, so it feels homier. The staff is there. They do what they're supposed to do. They seem very friendly. The nurses seem very nice. I haven't seen anything not clean. My loved one is not too excited about the food. As soon as she got in, they were meeting with me.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The rehab therapists are very good with her. The staff has been very nice. You can't tell the difference between nurses and aides. They all wear the same blue. The ratio of patients to staff members is too high. When I am there in the evenings, the nurses are shorted staffed. The girls are very sweet and everything. It's not their fault. The facility is absolutely clean! From the time you walk in there, they're really great. She does not care for the food. Communication has been nice, they do call me with updates. They call before any changes in her care and to me know about her appointments.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The analytical team was very prompt. They started his strength training right away. The facility was very clean. I ate one of the meals, it tasted good. A couple of the staff I wasn't pleased with, others were exceptional. Every time I stopped in and asked questions, everyone was very helpful, understanding, and cooperative.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The few people I have spoken too have been very nice. She loves her nurses! She's having a hard time with her phone. She can't make phone calls or get on the internet because of poor wifi. I feel like the rehab therapists are working her lower level, but aren't doing anything with her shoulders. The dining itself is great. She likes the ability to go to the dining room to eat and not eat in her bed. The food is horrible.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I had an absolutely fantastic time at Trinity!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My stay couldn't be more perfect at Trinity.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The overall quality of everything stands out!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My wife says the rehab therapy is great! The staff does well. They are johnny-on-the-spot. They are all friendly. They couldn't be any friendlier. My wife likes the nurses and they treat her well. They come when she needs them. It's very clean. The food looks good. They call me just about every day with something. They keep me well informed.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They've all been wonderful and accommodating! They've been keeping him comfortable. Everyone has done a very nice job! They definitely keep up on cleanliness!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They do everything my loved one needs and everybody is happy there. The therapists really made her work. She is way stronger after she left there. They are very friendly. My mom likes the nurses. The facility is always clean. It is hospital food but they monitor what my mom eats. They call me a lot with updates.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everyone's very nice, wonderful, and attentive. My loved one is much better now. From what my mom says, the rehab therapists are awesome. They make her work and also have fun. Everyone is nice and very friendly.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are taking good care of my mom, but there are a couple of things that could be improved. Occasionally, she doesn't get the care she specifically needs but the overall care is very good. They are wonderful. The nursing care is very good. They do pretty well with the food. They are excellent at reporting things for me, but as far as them noticing things that I think they should notice, that could use improvement.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

What they do there is wonderful and they help people get into a regular routine to go home. The therapists are great and do the best they can. They have activities in a social area. They need more help with the nurse aides. The staff is very polite and helpful. I looked in the rooms and hallways and it is kept clean. I like that. The meals are great too. They take him to the dining room. They call me every day and give me information without me asking.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There were times when my mother would have to ring the bell several times. I was told by the other aides that some of the certified nurse assistants just didn't care.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Some things are better than others. I will say that when I am not there I know my mother is having fun at the facility. She loves the therapy here. The staff is so good with her and I really appreciate that. It's really good with her nurses and most of the techs. Her room was filthy when she left there was food all over the floor The last couple of days had a funky smell. She is a picky eater but they are trying to do the best they can with her.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend Trinity but they need someone to visit and make sure things are provided. My loved one is doing very well. The people who bring meals are nice and my husband had a couple of showers. The nurses are very busy and I do not see them much. It is clean. The meals are okay. They do call me when they are doing something for him.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I used to recommend it but not anymore. I am very disappointed. The rehab therapists did a good job. The management and the head nurse is friendly. The others work there because they have to. The doctors and nurses blame each other and they give me the run-around. They were a couple of good nurses. The place smells bad. They did okay on communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The amount of time they spend on rehab not enough for the therapy services. Every time they have called here they have been very friendly. It clean it appears to be very clean but it is old. Equipment needs to be updated. The food has not been good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is very friendly. They have done a good job with communication. They do not shower my loved one when they say they are going to. When he rings the call bell they do not come, especially at night.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are absolutely great with communication and they are really friendly!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

One of the nurses is amazing!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everybody seems to pretty attentive. I think the therapists are good. They are doing what they said they were going to do. The CNA's are great. I haven't had issues. Everybody is good. My mother's CNA is very good. I ate there on Mother's day and it was good. They have been calling me and keeping in touch.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything seems to be pretty good at Trinity. The therapy sessions seem to be going well. I have not actually been able to attend one of the sessions because of my schedule but she is improving. The nurses are very good! They have been very friendly. It was really clean when I visited. I was actually quite surprised! My aunt is big on fruit and I noticed that the fruit they have been serving her is very fresh. They have been great about making phone calls and reaching out to me.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are always communicating things with me and it is really clean here! My loved one doesn't have much of an appetite but he eats the meals. There is one nurse in particular that I do not like.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, things were good but the trashes were hardly emptied and to me, it seemed like the therapists didn't do what they were directed to do.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

She is not too happy with the food but it is sufficient. As far as I can tell they are taking good care of her. They are very friendly. The cleanliness is very good. I think that the communication needs to improve.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everyone was kind and helpful. My husband seems to enjoy the meals and they give him a good variety of food. Although, he has been having some issues with the meals not being a part of his dietary restrictions. My husband had some personal belongings go missing. He is getting PT and OT and he is able to walk well with a walker. I see him improving. He seems to have some issues with some of the staff. In a perfect world, it would be nice to get an update call every day. They called about the medication. The receptionist was really nice. She is really good about letting me know things and remembers me.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, everything was good but the meals were institutional meals.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far, we are very happy with the care but the food is terrible. The aides and nurses are very nice and they are always on time. I like that when my loved one pushes her call light someone is right there to help. The therapists got my loved one to walk thirty feet which was good! I can't say that I expect it to be spotless. The meals sometimes came cold but the aides would offer to send them back to get reheated. I have not seen anything that concerns me.

Overall, it was great!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The OT and PT that my mom receives have been wonderful! We are happy with both. There have been problems with medications and response times. My mom has been left in a soiled diaper for a while before she got help to be changed. The CNA care has been fabulous. It is an older building but it is nice. The woman that sits at the front desk was so helpful with everything and made us feel so comfortable with leaving our mom here. The communication has not been that great. My mom isn't being served foods that match her dietary restrictions.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapy was good. The meals were awesome! He really enjoyed the meals. We had some issues with the staff that were later resolved. The bathroom was not as clean as I would have liked it to be.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The care there is good and she is more comfortable there than the last place we sent her! She likes the physical therapy here. They are working her how they should be. Everyone has been really great with checking on her. The nurses and all the CNA's she has had so far have been great. It's definitely clean. They are keeping me in the loop of things that makes me feel comfortable.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

You guys have been great! We have been impressed with Trinity! The nurses are better here than at other facilities. The meals are going so well for her here as well. She mentions that she really likes the food here. It is better than we even expected. I was there and I saw the meals she was served and I thought they looked great too. Great communication! Any questions I have had so far the staff has been right there with answers.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend Trinity Regional to a friend!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, it was a good stay!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

She loves it there and this is her fifth time there. She knows all of the therapists there. The director of nursing had a meeting with me and they are very attentive and they should be. The nurse on the second floor is very good and takes care of my mom.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapy was very, very good! My loved one likes the meals.

It was very clean.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It's very clean and the people are very professional! You can see that they are very concerned about patients. The communication has been excellent. I have had several calls already.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They make sure the therapy is getting done. The nurses call me every time they change my loved one's meds or if anything is even the slightest bit off.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, I think that they did a very fine job.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I thought the service was good but there were a few things that could be improved on. My loved one really thinks the therapy has been great and they push her. I do think that they are understaffed. The aides are nice and pleasant but there are not enough of them. One of the nurses went out of her way and called me about my loved one and she said the doctor called with an update. I would think they would call weekly. I do not know if the administrator is supposed to do that.

Overall, it was good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one complained about the therapy, so it must have been good! The staff went out of their way for her. She did have some issues with the menu options.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The PT is excellent. The people are wonderful, and they have a wonderful attitude. They don't answer the call bells. The food is detrimental to the business. It makes me want to get up and get out of here.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have done a good job so far. When I ask questions they answer them. It's clean. I didn't have any meals there. My wife liked some and some she didn't. Anytime I am around they are telling me what is going on. They are very informative.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I have been happy with the service at Trinity. They are very good. The staff is very friendly. The CNAs are doing a fine job. It is a difficult task to keep it clean. The meals are fine. I would like more information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I think that this is one of the finest rehabs in the area. I would say the PT staff needs to be recognized, they do an excellent job with the limited resources they have! She does have her complaints about some of the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They helped my loved one with her menu options and I thought they had a really nice selection. The communication has not been as forthcoming as I would prefer.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, it was good but I don't think the aides were knowledgeable.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals have been fine but I have some concerns about the nurses training.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nurses seem to be ok. It's clean. Sometimes you walk into those places and you can smell a smell and this facility didn't have that. The communication was ok.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It can take a couple of hours for them to come back with something after the initial response. There was somebody who came in who was kind of nasty to him. It wasn't even warranted. He said the food was better at the hospital. He said it is bland, even though he isn't on any food restrictions. I haven't been getting a lot of communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have very nice staff but the overall the way everything was handled is not good. The facility is beautiful and immaculate. The aides are very nice and kind but not efficient. They have been very friendly. Some days the meals were really good and some days I am not sure what it is. They have been really good with updates. The front desk woman at night has been wonderful finding his med list and who to contact.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The medical end was good. The physical therapy was great. They were all very pleasant and nice. Everything fell on deaf ears, however. The nurses had to force the staff to get me a clean robe. I had to wait for the food to be delivered and didn't get me an opportunity to order what I wanted. It could have been better prepared for me. The food was good, but I didn't like it.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Their communication needs to be much better. They need to be more aware of what's going on with their patient. I was getting mixed information from different members of the staff.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Some people were friendly and there was poor communication with the team leaders and managers. The stench was unbelievable with urine.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehabilitation therapy is going great for my loved one. The staff and nurses are friendly.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nurses are great. The meals look good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

We are happy with how our mother is doing. She is doing well in therapy. My mother said the food is good and she is happy with it. Everybody there is nice.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They keep me updated on my mother's care. The staff are so compassionate. The building is very clean. The restroom is exceptionally clean. The head nurse is really good to my mom. One of the morning shifts has the sweetest personality and she goes above and beyond. Therapy is going well. My mother is enjoying their food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The whole thing has been just great. I love it there! This has been such a great experience, so far everything has been excellent. The nurses are excellent. The food has been fantastic! Whoever the cook is..they are great! I voiced a concern one day of an odor and as I was visiting the following day, I saw housekeeping scrubbing the carpets attempting to take care of my concern. I call them frequently and they never hesitate to provide information. They do such a great job. I am 100% satisfied.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall my loved one is very, very pleased with it. She is happy with the therapy she has. The nurses are helpful and flexible. One nurse is very conscious in giving her treatment and care. Communication is fine, and I know I can always talk to someone here if I need to. They are very accessible.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, everything was good. The nursing care for my loved one was excellent. The staff was all pretty good and friendly. The cleanliness was good. He said the meals were good as well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend the facility! Everyone has been very friendly. I walk through the entire building when I visit her and it is clean. She actually is really enjoying the meals. When we were originally admitted everyone was so good about coming in and introducing themselves. Several people made sure to check in on us. The social worker was one of these staff members.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, the experience has been good. The rehab therapy services are great. The staff is very friendly.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is very friendly. The nurses are very friendly and helpful. The communication is very good. Some more rehab exercises would be appreciated. It is very clean.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff was really nice and friendly.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend the facility. They have done a pretty good job for my loved one so far! The place is very clean. The meals are quite good. The group of people that are in the therapy department is amazing! Everybody whether they know you or not responds in such a positive way. They have excellent communication!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is great. She likes the meals. Communication needs to improve.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The place is clean. The communication is great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is a really nice facility and they have nice rooms. They really care about everything. One of their CNA's takes a lot of time and care. There is a nurse that is the best. There is a lack of communication with the therapy and CNA's.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is all amazing and friendly to my mother. The nursing staff here really is excellent! I met with the social worker and although she was busy, she made time for me. She did such a nice job explaining processes well to me so then I was able to explain them to my mom. She likes the meals! Ladies in the dining room have been great. The place is so clean, no dirt, spotless! They need some improvement in their communication. I would like to see maybe email opportunity because the phone calls can be more difficult.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are good and the communication is great. The staff is just okay.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The place seems clean. I appreciate them calling me. The meals are okay.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall, it's been good. It'd be better if they had a happier staff. The front desk is fine, but the nursing staff is not very happy.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The place is clean. Therapy is going well. The staff is friendly. The communication is not good at all and needs to improve.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is very friendly and the nurses are good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It's clean. Rehab therapy is very good! The experience last time went better is all.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My dad thought the place was very clean. The staff and nursing care are good. There was a lot of miscommunication. My dad didn't care so much about the food. He didn't always like what they made, and it wasn't very flavorful.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are good. The staff is good but one nurse was rude.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is good to my loved one. Some of the nurses and the rehab people are fantastic. They could improve in cleanliness. She says the food is horrible and it's not that hot when it gets to her. When she orders her food, they don’t bring the food that she orders. No one has been updating me on her care.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The communication has been good but it takes the staff forever to get them to answer when called.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The vast majority of the staff were nice and friendly. When they worked with her in therapy, it sounds like they did a good job. There was one rude nurse. The overall quality of the food was not good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are wonderful people! The treatment and exercises are great. He is getting along pretty good. They are excellent! The communication was tremendous. The doctor called me twice even. The restrooms are particularity clean. They keep them really nice. He was not fond of the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nursing is excellent! This rehab is excellent! I would recommend it!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They do therapy daily. Everyone has been polite and has answered all my questions. It is very clean. The dining areas all look good. My loved one is very content with his meals. We had a meeting yesterday with the director We went over every single thing and they answered my questions. If they didn't have the answer, they got me the answers before I left.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I like that it's clean and they are attentive to their patients. We have seen improvements. They call if they change anything and have conference calls with me regarding his status. He has no complaints.

It all seems very good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have kept us informed with every step of the way. The food was good and the staff was good. They are very friendly and helpful and that is what makes the utmost deference. They not only have what they are serving, but they also have options when my dad wants something different. We had a very comprehensive family meeting.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The nurses have done a great job keeping us up to date, giving feedback, they have even gone as far as telling us how her moods are. There have been a lot of employees that have been helpful.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It has been very good. They are good but the only thing is the response time to the patient is lacking. There was an incident that we rang the call light and my wife waited over a long time to use the restroom. The staff was outside in the hallway gabbing during this time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

He is getting very good attention from the nursing and the nursing assistant staff. They are trying to accommodate everybody who has needs. They are really friendly. They have a meeting with the family. They take care of that early on. I wish they would deodorize a little bit better. The food is not tremendous.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it seems like a nice place.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is great so far. My father is happy with it. He really likes his nurse and she is good. I also appreciate the person at the front desk. She is always there and always nice and helpful. They let me know everything that is going on. The food is just not great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The CNAs, as well as the nurses, are very good with her. They understand her specific problem. She enjoys the food. It's an all-around good experience so far. I have seen some pretty good progress. The therapist is excellent. They are very friendly and help her as much as they can. I have never had a bad experience with the kitchen staff. The front desk is very friendly. It's perfectly clean. They've always let me know whats going on. I was unable to make it to a family meeting, and we did it over phone, which I really appreciated.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication is excellent! My loved one likes the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists communicate well and I have seen progress with my father. Everyone is friendly. He hasn't complained about the meals.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everyone was good. Therapy was very good. I had to tell them things all the time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication has been very good. The people there are nice. Things are going well. It's all been good. Nobody's perfect.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapist has been very patient with my wife. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. One CNA there is super. One of the best I've seen yet.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everybody has been really friendly. It is very clean. They are really good at making sure she is getting something she can eat. We have not had a care plan yet. It is too soon. I think they have not given me the information I need for a care plan. Half of the aides are awesome and half, I have had problems with.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is great! The staff could be a little better.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Our experience with our entire family has been lovely. They are all super nice to my grandmother and I really appreciate how nice they have been about us not being able to get to the facility up until this point. They have done a beautiful job communicating with my mother about my grandmother. There really is nothing else the facility could do to make her stay better. Everything she needs, they are doing! Communication very important and they have been excellent!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists working with her are doing a pretty good job. So I want to give them a thumbs up. They are overworked, they seem scarce. I haven't found them all that helpful. I find that the staff is very brisk with her. They are not warm and fuzzy over there. I am not a grumpy person, but I am not impressed. My mother was scolded for having to go to the bathroom. One time, they overlooked her on the dinner but she seems like the food. There are discrepancies between what one person tells me the other.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was doing great in the therapy. It was very clean. Half the time they didn't give her medication. She ended up getting sick and they didn't get here to the hospital for five days.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The therapists were excellent. They were good about talking to me about how things are going and taking time and informed me of her progress and information. The food was not that good. Communication is what the problem was. It was just, I'm not sure, I felt like I had to dig a lot. Also, my step-mother said she had to wait a long time for help after she pressed the call light.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is very good. The nurses at times very good but not on some shifts like the night shift but during the day it is okay. I'm not too crazy about the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are good for what they are. There have been multiple concerns this time around and we are working through them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was one of the more difficult patients in terms of care. I was concerned about how therapy did not begin for two days after he arrived. I have to be proactive to get information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Communication is good. It's pretty clean but I saw palmetto bugs.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy is doing a great job. They are doing very well. They are all very nice. The food is very good. They do not call me and they talk to her.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They do well. They are nice. Communication is pretty good. They told me what they thought.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There is very good communication and they are detailed. The facility is clean. They follow through. The nursing care is excellent. The food is so so. Anybody I have spoken with at any level communicated very well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I had a lot of questions and they answered them thoroughly

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

That place is wonderful. It is good all around. It is really clean and they are on top of everything. They do not leave them in bed. They make their beds. Therapy is great and they have speech therapy and physical therapy every day. My loved one is speaking now and this comes and goes. Before my loved one could not speak at all. Everybody is so nice and it was a good experience for me to see what is going on. They had the beds very nice and clean. I used the restroom and the hallways are nice and clean and white. It is bright. I am very impressed with this place. My loved one had lunch when I was there and it was good. My loved one likes the meals and he is picky.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The people are more caring than any place we have been! They are so gentle and knowledgeable. Nobody's is grumpy. They are smiling all the time! Her room is always nice and neat. That is something, for my mother to eat someone else food. No complaints at all!.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I have no complaints. My loved one actually likes it there. They are on top of things and monitor my loved one. They are good and keep up with changing them. They are very friendly. It is clean.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The personal and the people that we have encountered here, they have had a good reaction to my wife's needs. She is improving. It's fine. It's very nice and clean, that is part of what attracted us to it. She would like to see less eggs for breakfast.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one is a very hard one to handle, and for whatever reason, they are managing to do so! My loved one is happy. My loved one is a complainer and a stubborn old lady, but my loved one is happy there. If they are able to please her, that's all I need. The front desk people are great! Everybody is really friendly. As you are walking down the halls they will greet you. They're clean. My loved one sends food back a lot but they are very good about bringing her something else and that could be my loved one’s stubbornness there. When I am there they are great at communicating but when they call me over the phone, they talk too fast. I can't understand them over the phone.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I have had no complaints and have had good service. There is one CNA is excellent. It is clean and very neat which is one reason I selected it. I find that it is very well kept. I have had several calls and a family meeting. The food is bland.

Everything was good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I'd give a ten out of 5! It's great!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everybody took care of her and handled her needs. With everything they did, they just did a good job about it. They helped her a great deal, in a timely manner. They were all great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They have provided really good care so far.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is working with therapy. It is very very good! They are all so good! My loved one is really enjoying the meals there so far. The social workers are great and I had a meeting with them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

So far it has been pretty good. The only thing is the delivery time of stuff like meds and stuff. Every one of them has been great, The admission people are absolutely great. They are calling me all the time now and they do address everything I ask.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My mother loves it there and she loves her physical therapist. She raves about them. She's had her first shower in months. She was absolutely thrilled and couldn't believe how easy it was with the equipment they had. We are grateful for that. I think she is pleased with the meals. Communication it excellent. They called me right away. As far as I know, the staff has been pretty good. There has been a time or two where there are not enough CNA's on the floor. They are short staffed and people call it sick a lot. That’s a sad thing.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overall the experience has been good. The nurses have been very good. My loved one has been very happy with the meals.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The experience has been refreshingly good because they are attentive They updated information as needed. I have to say I was impressed as well as this time as well as the last visit with this facility. The therapists are very good. The nurses are awesome and there is a high number of nurses. The receptionist is very helpful. The meals seem fresh. I would absolutely recommend this place to a friend! They have reached out to us at least 1 -2 times a day but all of which have been legitimate reasons.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

No one had checked on my dad until 11 am. The PT and nurse miscommunicate between the doctors. The information gets lost in between them and the hospital when faxing.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It was a good experience. My mom loves the doctor. My mom seemed pretty pleased there. The nurses were great and very responsive. There are places you go into and you can tell they enjoy what they do, this is one of those places. There is a very positive vibe here. You can tell the employees like working there. Whenever they changed something, they would call me.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The staff is very good. They are very friendly and it's clean. The food is good. It could always be better. At night they do not turn off the TV's at a designated hour and this keeps the other patients from sleeping. They should have the TV's go off at 11 pm.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are courteous. I like the facility and it is nice and clean. It is kept up well. I like the communication with the unit manager who is a real nice. They are not as prompt as I expect them to be but every place is overworked and understaffed. They need bigger TV's for them to see.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one was treated well. Therapists were marvelous they were really good and really helpful. The therapist talked to me a lot. The receptionist was very good. It was clean. The meals were mostly good. I did not see the nurses very often and the patients are not monitored. We felt like they should have been around more. The roommate kept yelling very loud and we had asked for another room and they never moved us. There were two nights the roommate did not get supper and we told them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one said my loved one likes the people there and i think my loved one has been there before. My loved one feels my loved one is getting what my loved one needs to get better. It is going well. The people are fair but firm with them and my loved one is getting what my loved one needs. My loved one feels comfortable and they care of them for the staff in general. My loved one feels comfortable and they care of them for the staff in general. We had a care plan meeting with the doctors and nurses. I do not think they were prepared for our questions about medicine. A lot of unanswered questions.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

My loved one like's everything. The people are nice. They are all good over there. I think it is clean. It's good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are doing the best they can. It seems to be getting better. The food very bland.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There were things that were great and phenomenal. The rehab team is great. They paid a lot of attention to all of the patients. They were very kind to everyone equally. The entire team likes each other and works well. The woman at the front desk was wonderful. Some are better than others. The four regular nurses were quite good. During the lunch, they have to go and serve food as nurses aides and they should have a specific staff to serve the food. I was left on a toilet for at least 30 minutes. They knew my name and I was impressed with that. Some foods were pretty good. A lot of times we did not get what we ordered. Twice I did not get a meal and they yelled at each other about this issue. A lot of meat that I did not know what it was. I got conflicting communication.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy was good. They are always very friendly and very good. It's very clean. Had to find the nurse to get information. The CA or CN would always defer to the nurses. They should have caught sooner that they could not do rehab therapy when my loved one complained it hurt. They were slow in answering the call button 15 to 20 minutes. They need to increase the staff.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They are very good and friendly and attentive. They are wonderful. They hug and kiss the residents before they go to bed and they are great. They take very good care of my mom. There is no smell. It is very clean. I would rate them a ten because they do a wonderful job but they are understaffed. If another resident uses the restroom they need to clean it and it takes a long time. The food is not good.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The facility was very clean. I was very impressed with it. When my loved one was there, we never were contacted about anything until 9:30-10:30 at night. Which was irritating us because we worked the next day. If there was a problem they should address it during the day.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They need more people to work there. We rang the bell and it took over an hour to get help. A lot of people are complaining about it.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Therapy was good. I have no problems with the rehab. The equipment they have is amazing. Some of the nurses and some of the nurse assistants were great. Some of them were difficult to get a hold of.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I put it at a two out of 5 because of the aides and lack of attention. They ignore her when she ask for something. She just got her first bath after being there for two weeks. Also lack of communication. Last week her phone wasn't working and it took me several hours 9 phone calls for them to check on the phone. The nurses never answer their phone. My brother went in there last week and she was halfway out of her bed. It has been a really bad experience for her. The therapists are excellent. She really resisted, but they got her working on the program. The aides are very rough and rude. There is a lack of supervision there. They don't push her food up to her. So she cant even reach it. She has to wait for for someone to push her food to her. Its the same thing with the phone. The Social Workers and one nurse is great. They call everywhere with updates and we even did one Face-time.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are wonderful. The speech therapist is wonderful. They are very nice. The front desk very wonderful. Just the nursing, not understand what is going on. They smile and say, "Hi". The director of nursing very nice and they all communicate well. My loved one had an accident because they did not come right away, I was crying and they said it was not their fault if my loved one fell.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There is a significant staff, they check on her, take vitals, I'm pleased with it. Nicer than other rehabs. She was well looked after. I'm pleased with everyone in nursing there. The place looks clean. Meals are good but basic, unimaginative. They call me with issues or concerns.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is good. It is very clean and nothing laying around, everything is kept up. The meals are hot and they taste good. The whole staff communicates well. They are there when you need them for information.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is clean and she is getting the rehab she needs and she is getting stronger. She is happy. It smells and looks great. Everything is clean. They have two choices for meals and my mom is happy with that. They keep me informed of what is going on.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The only real concern I have had is in terms of her mobility. I felt as though they were a little too cautious. I'm not sure if their limitations are a security factor or catered to her care needs. Either way, I am still very pleased with the facility. The nurses have done a great job! They have been very good about communication. They have called me a couple times so far, they also set up an appointment for us to go over the plan for my mother.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

It is a very fine place to be. Rehab therapy is excellent. He is getting excellent care. He brags about the nurses and they are very friendly. It is very clean. They have very nice rooms to sit in and it is not small and the patient can go with you. My husband needed a wheelchair to go and see someone and they helped him with this.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Staff has been helpful, it is clean. They are a proficient and good PT department. Patients aren't all over the place. Dietary staff make me laugh. Communication is excellent, they reach out often, and the case management department does well.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

They did a pretty good job overall. I think they did well on rehab therapy. My loved one really likes it and they are really good to her. All the staff were wonderful. She liked the meals. I thought they were very good and informative. I liked the social worker.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapy is great. I like the nurses, all except for one. The staff are all friendly. They have clean rooms. If they see something on the floor they pick it up. She eats the meals so it's gotta be good! Communication is excellent. if she breathes wrong they call me. They even call in the middle of the night.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The physical therapist was very good. They tried with the meals, the meals were good, it's not the Ritz but it was tasty. The smells in the room were not pleasant.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Everything is good, like the nursing, therapy, and the doc being available. They call with any and every detail- the staff person I worked with was very helpful, I had a meeting with her and any questions I had, she took care of immediately and called me to answer them. The food was not so great.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

She is receiving decent care but not enough staff at times. They are working her hard in rehab. Overall I would recommend them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The stay has been very good. It's further away for us but it's worth it, it's much better than where my mom has been before and our minds are at ease with her there. They seem to be doing a lot of stuff there, she says she is getting stronger and they're working. The nurses all seem to be on top of it, she doesn't have to wait long for things, it's very good. Staff are top notch, and it's very clean, no smells, I was very impressed with that right away. They seem to be more communicative than the hospital, they do very well, all the departments, from admin, reception, they're just wonderful, and give us all the information!

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

As a whole the staff was great. My father is a picky eater. During the first couple days after he arrived the facility did not work with his menu options so he did not eat during that time really. However, the facility worked with us eventually creating a more personalized menu with options. So it did smooth out for him. There were a couple of CNAs that did not provide as good of care as the rest of the staff has done throughout my father's stay. There also seemed to be some issue with follow through from the CNAs. Communication is an area where I wish the facility would have done a little bit better of a job. I had to be proactive when it comes to getting information as well as getting some things taken care of.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Rehab therapists are excellent, especially speech therapist. Nursing care is good, just not enough. Head nurse listens to me and gets a hold of doctor. The admissions director is superb! Staff are excellent! They are all very good! I hear from nursing when meds are changed, and from the rehab and speech people daily.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I would recommend Trinity Regional.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Wonderful. He likes the food.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Of all of the facilities, this is the one we like best. Rehab therapy is going well. Staff are very friendly. I have gotten many phone calls from them about her care. They do not have the typical nursing skilled center bad odor. My mother likes the meals. They call me all of the time with updates. I have had a couple of issues with her laundry being taken even though we had a sign stating family does the laundry. She was getting her medication late the first day. Now it is getting better. My mother said when she presses the button for help they do not come to help as quick as she would like.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

I'm very pleased that the rehab therapists are as aggressive as they are to move along quickly, they do a good job of encouraging that and I think that is important. Staff are very positive over all. Very good. Excellent communication, they are really really good at letting you know what is going on across the board, all departments. Everyone is very very communicative. Responsiveness could be better, my mom needs help getting in and out of bed or going to the bathroom but is waiting 30 minutes to an hour. There is no way to escalate importance of your call button. My area of concern is that my mom uses walker and wheelchair and it is difficult for her to move around in her room. It is really hard and increases the potential for falling.

The experience was okay.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The meals are very good, and I was there before which is why she's there now. A couple things I've been disappointed with - the time it takes to get nurse in to her, and we've had questions on medications but which are getting resolved.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

This is her third time using the facility. Overall it is going well. The nurses and the aides are great here, however, at times some of the staff is not as pleasant as others. Meal options are limited. In the past when she stayed here she was able to order what she wanted for her meals. At this point the facility has not been as lenient with their options. For example, she wanted both orange juice and coffee and was asked to pick one or the other. The communication has not been as good as it was in the past either. I have requested to be notified for any changes. At this point I communicate more with my wife than with the facility.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

There was a girl that was great, shes newer and a nurse, I cant say enough positive things about her, she was there when I was upset over a care issue and she was great. My loved one needed attention while there and no one noticed. They had him looked at after I brought it to the nurse's attention, it wasn't acceptable, and I was not happy. The facility smells at times but that's expected. I don't get reached out to, I go to them.

Review of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

The receptionist is awesome. Therapy seems to be good. Staff are very friendly. It can take 20 to 25 minutes for the CNA to come after we press the button. They do not bring the pills when requested and they sit at the desk and babysit the patients at their desk. They only come in once a day with the meds. They like to visit rather than take care of patients. They left my mother's roommate for an hour in the bathroom. Not very good communication. My sister on the East coast has called several times and no one ever returned her call.

Trinity Regional Rehab is a five-star, state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. We offer in-patient rehabilitation services seven days per week — our skilled therapy staff is known for delivering outstanding results!

Residents and guests enjoy restaurant-style dining, and our short-term residents experience a comfortable stay in our dedicated private rehab floor.

Trinity Regional Rehab belongs to West Florida Accountable Care Organization and BayCare Accountable Care Organization.