Renaissance Senior Living - Tampa, FL

Renaissance Senior Living - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] was very impressive! She was very empathic and a great listener to the needs of my mom. She made the visit and tour a very pleasant experience and explained all that the facility offered residents and family.

This is a contender. Will take mom to see it soon.

Sarah Sheridan

Great, we look forward to your visit!

Beautiful place

This is a beautiful place and the staff did a terrific job on our tour, they took their time showing us around answered all our questions and they made us feel right at home here. Mom felt that the rooms were not quite big enough and she liked one of the other communities that we had been to a little move. I would definitely recommend coming for a tour here to see just how nice it is.

Sarah Sheridan

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that Renaissance was not the right fit but we hope you will keep in touch.

Respite Stay

I had placed my husband here for a week of respite care while I was out of town and it was nice because I didn't have to worry about him. He was not happy that I had left him there but things from what I was told went fine no problems. The staff was very good to him. They are very nice and friendly. The community was very clean and well maintained looked nice. The food was very good. I would recommend them.

Sarah Sheridan

Thank you very much for the kind words. We know it can be hard to leave a loved one and we are so happy to hear that your husband had such a good experience at Renaissance. We hope you will come back and visit soon.

Good Mgmt, Awful Environment

Employees are nice. Residents are terrible people who seek to take their long-simmering psychological issues out on anyone else to feel better about their themselves. Caregivers are forewarned. Petty jealousy is the name of the game here.

And it has nothing to do with distracting themselves from encroaching death and everything to do with middle school, primitive human behavior. Consider it feral pack behavior or sociopathic tendencies, who knows, but new members are quickly inducted into the "way things work."

This wasn't my first experience with the geriatric community,
Also very White People. Although mgmt seems to be making an effort to change that. Perhaps they got sued. People of color looking to be residents should be wary.

Sarah Sheridan

Thank you for the feedback. Please know that these are not the policies or practices of Renaissance Senior Living. Please reach out to us at [removed] so we can learn more about your experiences with the community.