Regency Oaks Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

A tour with care

This was a nice tour. The staff was nice and they answered all the of the questions that they had. They did offer a nice tour and it seemed to be very clean. They do have activities for everyone. I think that this would of been a great choice for my mom if she did not want to stay at home.

Nobody likes change...especially at 86

We have been working on moving my Mom from her house in Delray Beach to an Independent Living community for all the usual reasons. I toured Regency Oaks and the community immediately felt like the right fit for my Mom.

The team there was fantastic and thorough.
We've had logistics issues while we tried to get things completed (on our side) and the team at Regency was wonderfully flexible and understanding.

At the end of the day, they helped us secure a very nice apartment for my Mom and did it as sensitively as possible (nobody likes change, especially at 86) with a great result.

The Regency team understands that and really does a great job helping with change by enlisting a great staff and community volunteers.

I wish I had more information

To be completely honest, I loved what I saw on my tour with the Executive Chef, as I have a culinary arts degree. I was rather disappointed that I arrived to find that my appointment had not been confirmed as the website A Place for Mom had suggested....this is not the only place I showed up without an appointment. I was totally impressed with their facility. The Chef could not answer most of my questions, he was taking me on a tour since everyone else was in a class. Seriously, not the fault of anyone except A Place for Mom. He was kind and answered all my questions as best as he could, and was so nice to print off the weekly menu for me because both my parents have dementia and getting them to eat is really an obstacle! I would have loved for my parents to have stayed here if it was closer to my home and I knew what exactly the fees were.
It is possible that I did miss a call from this place due to the fact that I had to return to NC to take care of my parents. I did use my Clearwater home phone # as my contact.

Misleading statements and misinformation from marketing saleswoman undermines trust . Regency Oaks Management should be honest and show integrity. When we complained about being mislead nothing was done by management.

The Sales and Marketing staff at Regency Oaks ALL were very helpful when I was looking for a place for my mother who now lives there. They accommodating every question and request every step of the way.
The staff at Regency Oaks is all wonderful. I highly recommend this LIVING arrangement for anyone looking for a Continuity of Care Facility.
Karen Astley

Friendly and welcoming staff!

Regency Oaks is a great place, I'd give them top marks across the board! They've been very accommodating both to me and to my mother throughout the whole process. They were always willing to go the extra mile when it came to welcoming Mom to their community and making her feel comfortable.

Fine Community

It was a fine community. My apartment was fine. Everything is clean. The food was not the greatest. They could have done with some better employees – one of whom would be the food manager. He wasn’t qualified to be a food manager.

Very Good

We really like the facility, we have had some glitches getting her room set up and things, but overall it is very good. They have both continuing care and life care, and the price will vary based on the size of the unit.

Continuance Care community ...

Continuance Care community - Meaning you purchase a unit at the outset and they enter into a contractual relationship where you will never lose the roof over your head (monthly rental fee can be waived) if something happens to devastate you financially. - This appeals to me somewhat. LOCATION by Safety Harbor is quite nice.

“Our residents feel at home and love our attentive and compassionate staff.” Tucked away on 40 park-like acres, Regency Oaks is conveniently located in Clearwater, FL, off of Sunset Point Road between U.S. Highway 19 N. and McMullen Booth Road. Our community is near Ruth Eckerd Hall and close to downtown Safety Harbor, which offers a great selection of boutiques, shops, restaurants and the famous Safety Harbor Resort & Spa. With beautiful oak trees across the campus, Regency Oaks offers the advantages of living in the city combined with the peaceful ambiance of a country estate.

Regency Oaks features a fitness center, library with computer stations, sports bar, ice cream parlor, country store, beauty salon, bank woodcraft shop and indoor aquatic center, complete with indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with screened-in lanais, full kitchens and walk-in closets. Featuring convenient restaurant-style dining, our dining services offer regional cuisine with full salad bar, a wide selection of entrees cooked to order, and your choice of lunch or dinner daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include chair yoga, tai chi, “Matter of Balance,” technology club and history discussion.

It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at Regency Oaks – with the added security of 24-hour nursing care, as well as a full spectrum of supportive, wellness and skilled nursing services. Our Individualized Care Services (I-Care) offer a helping hand to residents who need assistance with activities of daily living or memory care. Memory Care has new life stations and a dedicated and specially trained staff. Our custom programs provide c