Brandywyne Health Care Center - Winter Haven, FL

Brandywyne Health Care Center - Winter Haven, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

It is beautiful and my husband loves it. They treat him well and he is very happy. He talked about how nice they were and told me that over and over. The room was nice. They have been very good about calling me.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Everything is good! I love the rehab therapy staff, they're great! The nurses and CNAs communicate well and they are good! I haven't seen anything wrong! My loved one loves them! No complaints about the food! Communication has been great and they call me. Social services does especially well to communicate.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

When you first walk in it is very pleasant. They were very attentive and looking out for each other and the clients. Always wiping down things so it is clean. The staff is very pleasant and helpful and easy going. The nurses are very nice and treat you well so you know they treat them well. The food looks good but I think they need to dine together. I just call, ask and inquire if I have questions and they have been helpful answering questions. They seem to be crowded.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They have some nice people here. They are nice and helpful. It has been clean. They update me when I am there but they do not call me with updates. They did not clear the area for my loved one to eat.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

One of the nurses I really liked and she was very nice. I am not very impressed with the facility. The odor is terrible.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The nurses are doing the best they can and the staff is pleasant. Only 3 staff people for a floor of 20 patients. The unit for Alzheimer's is in the basement. The room does not have a TV. I was not pleased with how I found my loved one and my loved one had not been fed lunch yet.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Most things we asked for, we have gotten. My loved one likes the meals and the nursing department.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They look after them and watch over the patients. It is clean. They all do communicate, and all work good together.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I am very pleased with them. Not only are they good with the patients, they are good with the families. Nurse told me, "You can't expect them (patients with memory care needs) to come into our world, we have to go into theirs." They are very caring with him and patient, and call if something is wrong. It is not a fancy place but they have been so good to my dad and that is what matters to me. The new Director is very very nice. The facility is pretty clean, excellent. If my dad was not there I think he would not still be living. If there is a problem they call right away. They listen at meetings and when patients brought up things, they said they are right on it.

Great experience.

Excellent care.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We have been so happy with this facility! The nurses have been awesome when it comes to providing information as well as calling me. We have had a couple situations including a trip to the hospital and the nursing staff reached out to me in a timely manner so the situation could be handled properly. From the front desk, through the halls, as well as the rest of the departments including the nurses - everyone is very friendly/greets visitors. This is an area the facility has done exceptionally well in. From the phone calls to the verbal communication I have been very impressed with their level of communication. Very happy with this facility!

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

She loves the food, says it’s really good. She's doing good there. I'm very happy with Brandywyne. I think the staff are really good. Bathrooms are very very clean, they're fantastic! Meals are great, she says "Its sooo good!"

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

He loves it there and I want him to go to Brandwyne every time he needs help. I am so pleased with that place. The director is out of this world in the admissions office. Beautiful facility. He loves the meals and he loves going to the dining hall and communicates with the other veterans there. The nurses are fantastic. They call me right away and call me all of the time. They all communicate well.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They take good care of her. She is stubborn but they do a good job with her. I think staff could be better if they took more care with the patients and showed more concern. They do best the best they can though. They've kept me informed and they call if anything happens.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They were quick to come in and help him. They were pretty friendly.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They take good care of her. They are all friendly. They all speak to you. I was impressed that they take her to the dining area and they interact. The meals look good. I sat with her for one meal. They are willing to help you. All you have to do is ask. They go above and beyond.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I'm basically satisfied with it. They have done a lot of work outside and it looks so much better. They are good. Lots of new staff and overall they are okay. The staff regularly employed there are good but the ones from the temp agency on the weekends are not as good as during the week. For cleanliness, there is room for improvement. It is difficult because there is one wing for dementia and Alzheimers. Food is dropped on the floor and with so many people where so many not have control of themselves, it could be picked up faster. They do the best they can.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Half of the staff is not as good as in the past. There was a change in management. They have new nurses and there is confusion. Some are friendly and some are not friendly. They come to me every two to three weeks with an update.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Very friendly and very nice and taking care of her very well. It's an old facility but they were cleaning the whole time I was there. She likes it.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We had our first care meeting. We did get good input from the staff at this meeting. The memory care unit has a foul odor. My husband has to share the bathroom with three other people. There are broken tiles in the bathroom and urine soaking into these tiles.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The rehab folks have done a fantastic job. Most people friendly as can be. Some pretty tremendous people but with the understaffing it is hard. I have difficulty getting assistance and basic care. They're pretty severely understaffed and they struggle just to accomplish the basic things. Communication is very difficult and staff are not being trained appropriately. There have been many situations where the room, the bedding, bathrooms are not cleaned and spills are unattended. Communication has been the most difficult thing about her time here.

Not even as a last resot !

At 91, I was exhausted from taking care of my 89 year old bride. We were not wble to get her into spring Lake; but, she was taken to Brandywyne.for a 5 day respite.
My wife has neuropathy and can hardly stand at all. The nurses and aids are supposed to be assisting her; BUT, they makethemselves scarce and she has been being helped by visitors on the patient in the aother bed.
I pray that her visit there will be very short and that we will not be involved in a lawsuit as a result of her havingfallen.
Compassionate Caretried to get her into Spring Lake !

At Brandywyne Health Care Center provides top-of-the-line skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in Winter Haven, Florida. We offer a wide range of clinical and subacute services to ensure your most comfortable stay and fullest recovery. We offer a wide range of amenities and activities to keep our residents comfortable and happy while they heal. Here, caring is our passion.