Brandywyne Health Care Center - Winter Haven, FL

Brandywyne Health Care Center - Winter Haven, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Brandywyne Healthcare Center

They are very good at getting her to do the therapy and they are one on one with their patients. That works for her. They are very good at what they are doing. She does not complain. They have a team effort. They welcomed us in and are very friendly. They have a dining facility and the meals are of good quality. They call us constantly.

Review of Brandywyne Healthcare Center

The nurses come around and make sure you're okay. They bring the snack cart around regularly. They give me my medication on time, they make sure if you need a bed guard or alarm you have it. The lady that cleans my room every day, she dusts, wipes everything down, changes my garbage liner. I have to give credit to the management, every morning she makes sure I get the same breakfast I like. She even makes sure this happens when she's not here.

Everything was good.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I feel like the staff is very nice and knowledgeable they keep us informed and my loved one is very happy there! I know they are doing everything they can to get him a little more independent. The rehab team is really working with him so he can stand a little instead of being in bed. We are just really impressed with them. The place is a little dated but the rooms were very clean. He says the food is good and he is not hungry. They have been in touch with us and let us know how the therapy is going.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

My loved one is happy at Brandywyne! If we have questions they direct us to the right people to get answers.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Everything has been fine for my wife's care. I think the place has been good. We are pleased with everyone so far. The whole staff has been great. They are really good about answering all of my questions. If something falls on the floor they are right there mopping it up. It is clean. my wife is eating all of her meals there.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The nurses are very nice. The meals were not good. The communication is good but the section that he was in smelt bad.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The communication is good and the lady that schedules the transportation is excellent! I have gone in a few times and my husband's bed was dirty. We would like to know when his therapy appointments were so I can watch them.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Brandywyne is very comfortable and I feel at home here. The people here are very friendly. It's very personal and private and very comfortable. They're working very hard at keeping their place, upgrading their decorations. They have a very good therapist. The nurses could be alert to my husbands needs quicker. When they're available they could follow up more. I just love the cleaning ladies.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Food portions are great. The nurses are cordial and nice and they have more than they can adequately handle. The amount of staff to patient ratio is a little lacking. Everyone is really nice. There is not much they can do with the odors.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They are incompetent and they act as they care but when I visited I found things to be in less than ideal circumstances. The air conditioning smells like urine. Her belongings were misplaced. It looks clean but it doesn't smell clean. There are smashed bugs on the windows upstairs and it is nasty. When I ask questions the staff said I don't know instead of checking. My concerns are being brushed off.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Everyone greeted me and my mom from the start. It is a welcoming atmosphere. One of the aides said they are going to take care of my mom and she will be okay. When I went to pick her up she knew where her things were and what she did for her that day. They communicated well and the facility was clean but there was an odor. I did not have too much interaction with the nurses. I spoke with one nurse.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

It went well but if they had more staffing, it'd be better. The cleanliness could be a tad better, especially when you point out things and it's still not done.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I enjoyed it and it was a good experience. My loved one liked the therapy services. It is a big room and I was pretty astonished at how much equipment they have there. The staff was so friendly especially the first day there. The people answering my questions were very friendly. It is a clean place. They were mopping and sweeping the floors, the living room, the lobby, and everything. I would just call and every time they tell me how she is doing. She said the food is fine.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The nurses take excellent care of my loved one and he is happy and loves being there. The aides are fantastic! It's always clean, immaculate, and they do an excellent job. They cater to him and give him what he wants in the dining area.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Communication is key when it comes to your loved one and they are great at communication! The nursing care from Brandywyne is what makes it exceptional. The floor nurses are great. When I am in the facility, everybody is personable and friendly. They all greet you. The care plan coordinators, those gals there are fabulous. They are taking great care of my sister. The physical therapy department and the staff are exceptional. The follow through, and the staff care makes Brandywyne exceptional. They are very persistent in making sure my sister recovers. The staff does make things as clean as possible.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The staff members are excellent. The aides here are wonderful and are very caring. They are constantly cleaning the place. It would be nice if the food was warm. The communication was excellent!

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

A couple of times my loved one got upset because she couldn't get the right blankets or pillows that would make her more comfortable. I think the nursing care is pretty good. The aides have all been friendly to me. Every time I come to the desk, they help me. The aides are doing what they should do. It's always clean when I come in there. My loved one said there are some things she won't eat. They haven't talked to me too much. But every time she fell, they were right on the horn calling me.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

In the basement downstairs it smells. I was shocked about the location where some patients receive care.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The cleanliness is ok for an older facility. It needs an update. I'm having issues with personal belongings going missing. She is doing morning and afternoon rehab therapy sessions. Our issue with the afternoon sessions is that it occasionally interferes with supper. She will get supper closer to bedtime and it is cold. Some of the nurses have been great but some seem to be too busy when she rings the buzzer for help.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We had a good experience with the facility.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Everything has been great. It is very clean The staff is good.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I love it there and the activities. It is the best one I have been to. They work her hard. The nurses are wonderful and excellent. They help quickly. All of them are friendly. It smells good and it is very clean when you walk in the door. The food is very good. Communication is very good. We just had a meeting and they talk to me about everything. All of them communicate well.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I see that he is being well taken care of. Social services has been especially helpful!

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

All of the staff has done a really good job trying to help me along. The stay has gone okay so far. The bed is uncomfortable. Also, communication tends to go around in a roundabout way.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I like the attention my mother gets there. They are taking good care of her. The nurses have been great. The case manager is great.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They are all pretty nice. The aide is a hard worker. He pays attention to the patient. I have been there when she eats and there is much to be desired. Everybody I have asked seems to have the answer I am looking for. I would say they are understaffed.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We were only there a few days and my mother had an accident. Communication was poor.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

It is beautiful and my husband loves it. They treat him well and he is very happy. He talked about how nice they were and told me that over and over. The room was nice. They have been very good about calling me.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Everything is good! I love the rehab therapy staff, they're great! The nurses and CNAs communicate well and they are good! I haven't seen anything wrong! My loved one loves them! No complaints about the food! Communication has been great and they call me. Social services does especially well to communicate.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

When you first walk in it is very pleasant. They were very attentive and looking out for each other and the clients. Always wiping down things so it is clean. The staff is very pleasant and helpful and easy going. The nurses are very nice and treat you well so you know they treat them well. The food looks good but I think they need to dine together. I just call, ask and inquire if I have questions and they have been helpful answering questions. They seem to be crowded.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They have some nice people here. They are nice and helpful. It has been clean. They update me when I am there but they do not call me with updates. They did not clear the area for my loved one to eat.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

One of the nurses I really liked and she was very nice. I am not very impressed with the facility. The odor is terrible.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The nurses are doing the best they can and the staff is pleasant. Only 3 staff people for a floor of 20 patients. The unit for Alzheimer's is in the basement. The room does not have a TV. I was not pleased with how I found my loved one and my loved one had not been fed lunch yet.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Most things we asked for, we have gotten. My loved one likes the meals and the nursing department.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They look after them and watch over the patients. It is clean. They all do communicate, and all work good together.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I am very pleased with them. Not only are they good with the patients, they are good with the families. Nurse told me, "You can't expect them (patients with memory care needs) to come into our world, we have to go into theirs." They are very caring with him and patient, and call if something is wrong. It is not a fancy place but they have been so good to my dad and that is what matters to me. The new Director is very very nice. The facility is pretty clean, excellent. If my dad was not there I think he would not still be living. If there is a problem they call right away. They listen at meetings and when patients brought up things, they said they are right on it.

Great experience.

Excellent care.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We have been so happy with this facility! The nurses have been awesome when it comes to providing information as well as calling me. We have had a couple situations including a trip to the hospital and the nursing staff reached out to me in a timely manner so the situation could be handled properly. From the front desk, through the halls, as well as the rest of the departments including the nurses - everyone is very friendly/greets visitors. This is an area the facility has done exceptionally well in. From the phone calls to the verbal communication I have been very impressed with their level of communication. Very happy with this facility!

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

She loves the food, says it’s really good. She's doing good there. I'm very happy with Brandywyne. I think the staff are really good. Bathrooms are very very clean, they're fantastic! Meals are great, she says "Its sooo good!"

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

He loves it there and I want him to go to Brandwyne every time he needs help. I am so pleased with that place. The director is out of this world in the admissions office. Beautiful facility. He loves the meals and he loves going to the dining hall and communicates with the other veterans there. The nurses are fantastic. They call me right away and call me all of the time. They all communicate well.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They take good care of her. She is stubborn but they do a good job with her. I think staff could be better if they took more care with the patients and showed more concern. They do best the best they can though. They've kept me informed and they call if anything happens.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They were quick to come in and help him. They were pretty friendly.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

They take good care of her. They are all friendly. They all speak to you. I was impressed that they take her to the dining area and they interact. The meals look good. I sat with her for one meal. They are willing to help you. All you have to do is ask. They go above and beyond.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

I'm basically satisfied with it. They have done a lot of work outside and it looks so much better. They are good. Lots of new staff and overall they are okay. The staff regularly employed there are good but the ones from the temp agency on the weekends are not as good as during the week. For cleanliness, there is room for improvement. It is difficult because there is one wing for dementia and Alzheimers. Food is dropped on the floor and with so many people where so many not have control of themselves, it could be picked up faster. They do the best they can.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Half of the staff is not as good as in the past. There was a change in management. They have new nurses and there is confusion. Some are friendly and some are not friendly. They come to me every two to three weeks with an update.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

Very friendly and very nice and taking care of her very well. It's an old facility but they were cleaning the whole time I was there. She likes it.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

We had our first care meeting. We did get good input from the staff at this meeting. The memory care unit has a foul odor. My husband has to share the bathroom with three other people. There are broken tiles in the bathroom and urine soaking into these tiles.

Review of Brandywyne Health Care Center

The rehab folks have done a fantastic job. Most people friendly as can be. Some pretty tremendous people but with the understaffing it is hard. I have difficulty getting assistance and basic care. They're pretty severely understaffed and they struggle just to accomplish the basic things. Communication is very difficult and staff are not being trained appropriately. There have been many situations where the room, the bedding, bathrooms are not cleaned and spills are unattended. Communication has been the most difficult thing about her time here.

Not even as a last resot !

At 91, I was exhausted from taking care of my 89 year old bride. We were not wble to get her into spring Lake; but, she was taken to Brandywyne.for a 5 day respite.
My wife has neuropathy and can hardly stand at all. The nurses and aids are supposed to be assisting her; BUT, they makethemselves scarce and she has been being helped by visitors on the patient in the aother bed.
I pray that her visit there will be very short and that we will not be involved in a lawsuit as a result of her havingfallen.
Compassionate Caretried to get her into Spring Lake !

At Brandywyne Health Care Center provides top-of-the-line skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in Winter Haven, Florida. We offer a wide range of clinical and subacute services to ensure your most comfortable stay and fullest recovery. We offer a wide range of amenities and activities to keep our residents comfortable and happy while they heal. Here, caring is our passion.