Ellery Arbor Memory Care - Colleyville, TX

Cheerful Atmosphere

While looking for a place for my loved one, this was the only place that had an atmosphere that wasn’t so depressing compared to other locations that I have toured. Most facilities when you first walk in it just feel depressing. You mostly see people in the wheelchairs or their just in their rooms all the time. Here it’s the complete opposite. There’s plenty of room for tenants to walk around, there a mini theatre and café in the main lobby area, there’s bright lights hanging, and there’s a sitting area with a fire place. It really accommodates patients that are more mobile. This was nicer for me too because I have that peace of mind knowing that my loved one is in a good atmosphere such as this. One feedback I would say that could use improvement is there staff and activities offered. Not only here, but it seems that management seems to only staff up to the minimum. I would say that they could get more help to cater to the needs of everyone that living here. Also there activities; they offer things just like any other place like bingo and painting. However, with my loved ones condition he is unable to play bingo because he has a hard time understanding numbers now. I feel like they should have more activities that would benefit to the patients’ condition. All in all, the staff there does do a good job and I recommend this location to other families with a similar situation.

Great memory care

This facility and location was convenient all around. It is close to my relatives and the room that my loved ones will be in is more accommodating. One of the main reasons that this facility is more ideal is because they have a larger memory care unit compared to others. Those people who need assistance with memory care can be more well catered opposed to other locations. There are three halls where the rooms are larger and there is more area to walk around and do things.

Ellery Arbor.....A caring and unique place

Ellery Arbor is a unique memory care facility. The care givers are particularly kind and outgoing to each and every resident. They actually seem to enjoy their jobs and have fun while they are working. The majority of workers, including culinary and maintenance employees, knew my husband's name within 48 hours, and reached out to help him feel welcome and safe. We searched and visited many care facilities in the area in a very short amount of time, at various times throughout the day, and found Ellery Arbor to be the friendliest facility containing the most life. The actual communities are connected by Main Street, a well-lit city street containing a soda shop, music hall, a theater and beauty salon, as well as an activity area and private dining room. Music plays throughout the day and in each courtyard area. It is unlike any other place I saw, and we have been very pleased so far.

I admit at one, was offered a beverage but opted to use restroom. When I returned to the lobby, the executive director was in her office with door closed. The marketing person was off but working sat. I waited 20 mn and decided it was not the right place. My time is important, the director was out of line to keep me waiting with no explanation. Facility much too large.

My mom's care

We were at this community for short time. The staff was caring and attentive. The menu was not to her liking. The community was clean and maintained. We needed a community with more activity for her to stay active.The community I would recommend for other families depending on the care that is needed.

Kind and Caring

This place has been wonderful to our family. The Activities Director [Removed] continually goes above and beyond.

When something wasn't going right with my mom the nurses were on top of it.

My Mom has been there for 3 months now. While the adjustment has been difficult for both her and my Dad the staff has continually showed them both compassion.

Great care and amenities!

My father's stay at Ellery Arbor is going well! The staff is very friendly and polite and the facility is well maintained. One concern I do have is the fact that my father could receive more care, but it is understandable that he is receiving less, considering the fact that the staff seems to focus more on residents who require more care. Though it also does not cater to my specific needs, as far as location, this is still a great facility!

Great care for a loved one

This is a great community in everyway. The staff are caring and attentive to my mom's needs. The meals are very good and she is happy with everything. They offer her alot of nice activities for her to participate. We would highly recommended the care of this community that is worth a good value for the great care of a loved one.

Amazing Community, My Father is Well Here

My father is having a bit of a ruff time adjusting to this community, but I know he is in good hands here. I know he is receiving good care. This is a lovely community, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. There are activities available for the residents. The meals are good, he is pleased with the food. The staff is great, they are kind friendly. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is great place.

Has A Lot To Offer!!

When i took my tour of the community i thought it was very organized. The activities seemed great there were so many that my loved one would have available to choose from. Some activities were yoga, art, and cooking classes. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and he did explain meal plans and other common areas available.

An Enjoyable Tour

I liked the tour I had with this community. They were more than helpful on the tour. The facility looked nice and clean. I believe I saw good interaction between the residents and staff.

tcumings

Thank you so much for your feedback. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. - Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

Nurse on staff!

The community at U.S. Memory Care Colleyville is a very nice community. They offer a wonderful community that is very welcoming and bright. They offer a nurse on staff to administer medications as needed. The tour staff that scheduled my tour and was supposed to give me the tour was double booked. Another member of the staff gave me a quick tour.

tcumings

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know what areas we can improve on for you to give us a 5-star rating. - Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

No Complaints

This is a lovely community and my sister is doing very well here. The community looks great, everything is very nice and clean. I have no complaints and everything is working out very well. She is receiving great care. We know she is i good hands and I would recommend it.

tcumings

Thank you for your feedback! If there's anything else we can do for your sister, please don't hesitate to ask us. -Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

My husband has been U S Memory Care for 2 weeks. He was previously in a skilled nursing rehab and definitely didn't do well in the rehabilitation even after 8 weeks. After this short time at U.S Memory Care it's unbelieveable how much he has progressed. The care and activitiies have been great for him. We really do like the way he is included in everything. Even if he doesn't participate, he's being stimulated by watching. He's dressed early morning and always looks nice when I go to be with him. This facility has been wonderful so far, and I pray that things will stay on the uphill as we have seen it be for these two weeks. We have Home Health Care coming to strengthen him.

tcumings

Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything more we can do for your husband. - Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

More Changes

Not happy with more changes in staff and especially with the nursing. I understand the at Nurse has given her notice and will be leaving. It is unfortunate that this is happening. Over the past couple of months it seems as the community cleanliness, and follow up of concerns has dropped off no response from the Executive Director when concerns are brought to her attention. The new Regional person does not seem engaged with the staff of residents there is no more support......This is sad to see the community take steps backwards especially since I moved my mother here and saw that changes had been made to turn this community around since they opened. My mother has been at 3 other communities. Hopefully they can make the changes needed to pull it back together.

Dear family member,
I am sorry to hear about your concerns and would love the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to contact me at any time and I will set up a time to meet with you at our Colleyville community.
-Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

pleased with everything

I have been pleased with everything at U.S. Memory Care Colleyville. From the care to the ice cream sundaes on Sundays. The staff really make the residents feel comfortable given the situation. I definitely recommend this facility to anyone that would like a place for their parents or loved ones.

tcumings

Thank you for your feedback. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. - Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

Unprofessional Company

This company is by far the most out of touch company in Dementia care. The staff are unskilled, not trained and management shows no investment in staff. I have my wife in this community and they rotate the staff from neighborhood to neighborhood. No consistency and no knowledge. The turn over rate is high and the management team at the corporate level are scrupulous. They are deceitful and treat the Executive Directors like puppets to do their dirty work. The older lady who visits the community from the corporate office is mean and uneducated about dementia. She threatens family members and talks bad about the staff and the managers. Very unprofessional. We were told that she was regional and supervises the ED's in all communities. Don't believe the positive reviews. The corporate office post them. Whatever you do, don't move into this community. They take your money then kick you out saying you are too high level of care. It's very pretty but not worth the aggravation.

tcumings

I am the new Chief Operating Officer for US Memory Care and I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your concerns. You can contact me at our home office at [removed].
Tami Cumings

turnover rate high

There is a very large turnover at this facility. They have gone through several directors within a matter of a couple of years. Turnover rate is very high. I am not sure if it is pay or the way upper management treats them. This makes continuity of care difficult and communication poor.

tcumings

I started in January as the new Chief Operating Officer of U.S. Memory Care and we promoted an outstanding employee into the role of our Executive Director. Since that time, our turnover has decreased from 36% to 4%. We have a strong stable team and provide quality care and engagement for our residents.
-Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

Love This Place

I had doubts about placing my father some where. I have been taking care of him on my own. This place has reassured me. The staff is very caring ,and respond to any questions and concerns .I have been to other places visiting before I had made my final decision and I noticed there is always one out of the group that is rude but at US Memory Care every one was very welcoming I just want to say thank you, I am able to live my life again ,and know my father is in good hands.

Review of US Memory Care in Colleyville, TX

Things are going very well at U S Memory Care.
We are pleased to see all the new staff. Hopefully the new staff will communicate effectively with the management to get the right people the recognition they deserve and the training that needs to be done. Keep up the good work guys.

Home away from home

Wonderful caring place for my Texas Mama. Love the caring staff, spacious clean facility and rooms with variety of activities. Staff from top to bottom knew her, her likes/dislikes, quirks and story, before we ever got her moved in. I love and am comforted by the staff interactions I see with her and the other "neighbors"/residents and friends. Food is great and there is always room for dessert. We moved from a different facility and moved to "home". What brought us here was the clear care and compassion as well as the different levels of memory care. I am a 3rd world country missioner and now I can participate in my mission trips with my heart and soul at rest for my Texas mama. She is in the best care and hands.

Keep Your Distance! This place has serious issues.

I pulled my family member out. We have run out of some medication, been given the wrong medicine, left out of the loop on mom's care, the list goes on and on! They have no idea what they are doing and seem to lack any common sense! The staff is unsupervised and very poorly trained. My questions about mom's dementia were met with blank stares. Its apparent that I know more than they do. They profess to be experts in memory care! How are they allowed to scam people that? My final straw was when I met the owner! She had nothing helpful to offer, just fake smiled and failed to answer my questions correctly. This person who claims to be in charge of the whole company was disgusted at the meal time and very uncomfortable around my mom and the other people there. Anywhere is better than this place.

To many promises not enough results...

Right now I really wouldn't recommend this place.
Some of the staff has been great, but they leave as fast as they arrive. There are so many things that are not right, I wouldn't even know where to begin..
(Previously).. They hadn't given our relative a shower in over two weeks. Somehow, she got a cut on her leg. The staff bandaged it, however they didn't check it and we didn't know about it until we saw red streaks going down her leg. She ended up in ER clinic with a major infection. Her sheets weren't changed in over two weeks with drainage on them.The water in her shower still leaks on her floor, for over year now !! They say, they need to have "Corporate" OK it, Now they are saying it's in the works. I had to take it on myself to put anti skid tape down on the bathroom floor so my mom wouldn't slip and fall. She's a "fall risk" and they still leave her in the shower "unattended". We had to take pictures of things just to show the management, mainly because they are so busy they don't see everything we do as the relatives.
It could be a great place if they ever get some "common sense" and see the things that need to be corrected.We tried to tell management some of the things that were wrong but it always takes them a month or so to see the things that we as family members see right away. It's just common sense things,it's not rocket science.

Wonderful caring community. The staf...

Wonderful caring community. The staff really KNOWS the residents: Their personalities, likes & dislikes, history, family...

Perfect for my parents, and allows me to have my own life back!

USMC has gone above and beyond in accommodating my parent's needs! One of my parents does not have Alzheimer's (but has other significant health issues) and was apprehensive about moving there at first but now comments, "I feel like I'm living in a resort!"
My Alzheimer's parent has resided in two other "Alzheimer's" facilities, neither of which compares in any way to USMC. In fact, during both of those stays physical health declined significantly, and severe depression was very evident. Since the stay at USMC, there is a significant improvement in health for both parents, and little or no sign of depression. USMC has really worked with my family to be sure my parents are NOT over-medicated, and also to be sure that the medication they are taking is appropriate for them. I GREATLY appreciate that!
It has been particularly evident to me that the entire staff, care-givers, nurses, administration, maintenance folks, activity directors, receptionists are ALL trained to work with Alzheimer's patients AND they all really seem to LOVE what they do. I believe they really and truly DO care about my parents. I haven't been able to "come up for air" for so long and USMC has helped me feel like I can get my own life back again!
I also really appreciate that the owners and managers WANT to hear from us family members of their residents. They welcome questions, suggestions, and even criticism as they strive to continually make things better for everyone. Their facility is beautiful, clean, very secure and truly a place I'd be happy to live myself. I love talking to other family members. I have felt welcomed by so many of them as well as the staff at USMC. It is obvious to me that USMC knows what they are doing in regards not only for their residents, but also for us family members.

US Memory Care has been a good place for my mother.

The overall experience seems to have help my mother. The security, medical and nutrition seems good. The activities at the facility are very good. The residents go to museums and to different shops. They have movies at the Memory care and they celebrate birthdays and holidays.
This facility is very new and has only been opened for about 11 months. There has been some management and care provider turnover. Services have not suffered that I can tell.

Be advised - taking a down hill slide

Staff turn-over is extremely high - used to be very good but is falling apart - kind of scary - You never know who is going to be in the front offices - one day they are there and the next day someone new has taken their place - really worried about the direction that corporate is taking-we will see

Good place for elderly mom with some opportunities to improve

US Memory Care Colleyville is a nice place. People are extremely friendly. The different wings makes it comfortable and spacious. The rooms are nice and the place does not feel crowded. My mom feels safe and secure. The staff takes good care of her by administering her medication, providing 3 good meals per day and striving to get her involved in activities.

In general, these types of assisted living locations are not cheap. For the fee, I would prefer to see more variety in the meals (and some better meals). I would also like to see more "brain" activities by using iPads or PCs to stimulate their memory. I think puzzles and throwing the ball around are good, but does not challenge everyone in the location. Finally, although the staff care takers are extremely nice and friendly, there's a perception that most of their work is "baby sitting". Sometimes, they are just sitting around on the couch with the residents. I would suggest that those are times to segregate the group and spend time on "brain" exercises or other activities with some of the residents.

Overall, I'm pleased. Still, there's always some room for improvement to enhance the value of the experience.

Great Job

US memory care has greatly helped my loved one that is there. The staff is very friendly and the food is great. Thanks for all the great help!

Hopeful new management and owners will make some improvements.

Beautiful, new facility. We are hoping for improvements with caregivers, management, activities and food. They are aware of our concerns.

Their staff is phenomenal.

Their staff is phenomenal. They have different neighborhoods and there are only 25 people with three caregivers in the neighborhood. They are attentive and they pay attention to him. The food is unbelievable, the chef is great! the people who live there are happy. They are wonderful and what they say, is what they do. It's always the same staff, they don't rotate the morning staff is the same everyday, and the afternoon staff is the same, and the night staff is the same. It's high priced but very much worth it!

Michael Adamson

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice review! We love our residents and their family members and they make all of our jobs at US Memory Care so fulfilled and rewarding. Please let us know if we can ever do anything more for you.

Great place, very supportive staff

The staff here are really amazing! The support we've received has been tremendous.
They're very open and flexible when it comes to working with each residents specific needs. My loved one has a somewhat unique care type, and they were more than happy to adjust and modify what they provide for him based on his needs. I also like that they have male caregivers available, so they're able to pair residents up with a caregiver they are most comfortable with.
I'm also a big fan of how the different wings of care are set up, they are almost identical in terms of feel and decor, so that it is easy for residents to make transitions to different levels of care but still feel like they're "home".
This is a new community, so the staff are still settling into their roles and particular responsibilities, so we have noticed some confusion when it comes to routines and accountability for specific tasks, but I'm sure that will work itself out in time.

Lynn,

Thank you for logging on and sharing the wonderful review. We are so happy to have you and your father as part of our US Memory Care family! Also, we are still loving our t-shirts!

Don't waste your time

After contacting the facility, I soon realized how mismanaged this place truly is. No one could give me clear answers. They lied when they said they separated the levels of care. I heard from another family member visiting their loved one that they have had a big turnover in staffing. Not some place to take my dad.

Stop looking...this is your place

USMC not only takes care of your loved one, they also take care of you! Alzheimer’s is a difficult disease not only for your loved one, but for you. We have been there since they opened and they truly are family. My Mom was having an especially difficult time during her journey with Alzheimer’s, and we truly were at our wits end. They sat us down, loved us and said, “This is our job, your Mom is going to be OK, we will handle everything”, and they did. They fed us lunch and the nurse, administrator and almost every employee stopped by to say a kind word and offer a warm hug. They took care of every phone call and took us through each step we took. Thanks to their knowledge and work, my mom is back to “her normal”. This truly is our home for Mom!

Hi Bart!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so happy to be able to take care of your mom, and we look forward to continuing to have to opportunity to serve your family. Please let us know if you ever need anything at all!

Lack of Memory

My parents have been living here since the place first opened. When my wife and I first visited, we were extremely excited about the possibilities. It was unlike any facility we had visited or ones that my parents had stayed in before. We signed up and moved my parents here several months ago. Like with any new facility, there are growing pains. One of the main reasons we selected this facility was because of the food. Their kitchen is littered with state of the art appliances and the idea of a home cooked meal was music to our ears. We visited for lunch before moving in and they served a tenderloin that was out of this world. This was a great relief as my dads biggest complaint in the two facilities he was in prior was the food.

Well, that was short lived. The chef either quit or got fired and the food service from that point on suffered greatly. My dad started to complain about the food and the lack of it. For dinner, for example, they were serving hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, or a bowl of soup. My dad complained regularly. We talked with the management staff on many occasions, even spoke personally with the chef explaining that my dad does not like the meals he is being served. Although the staff acknowledged our complaint and assured us that my dad would no longer be served these types of meals, all fell on deaf ears. During one discussion, the management staff promised to keep a log of the food my dad was being served and track how many meals he was refusing to eat. Promises, promises. When asked to see the log, one was not being kept. Since he moved in, my dad has lost 14lbs.

In summary, this place has a long way to go to measure up to the standards by which they market. At over 6,000 per month, one should expect a level of care commensurate with the cost. They are terribly understaffed and often do not meet the needs of the residents in a timely manner. We are now looking into moving my parents to another facility.

John-

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and bring this issue to our attention. Our number one goal is to take care of our residents. We strive to serve the residents and give them the respect and attention they deserve, and we are constantly training our care staff to ensure that they are taking exceptional care of our residents. We are very proud of our kitchen staff, and our chef meets with our residents on a regular basis and will aim to accommodate any request they have regarding the menu. We have great meals here and the residents would agree as well as the many families who eat here on a regular basis with their loved one. Our staffing standards are well above what the state of Texas requires and we will of course continue to add more staff as residents move in. We welcome residents and families to contact our management or executive director at any time with comments or concerns. Additionally, we have set up an Ethics Line where family members can voice any concerns; that number is [removed]. We have this program set up to encourage resident’s families and employees to give us suggestions and vocalize concerns in an open, honest and anonymous way in order to promote an environment of trust and understanding.

Peyton Iman, Executive Director, Colleyville

Understaffed

They appear to be understaffed. All of the problems that communities like this have seem to stem from being understaffed. They advertise 24/7 care but sometimes residents have to wait 30 to 40 minutes to get a staff member to help them to the bathroom. When you are paying upwards of $6,000 you expect your loved ones basic needs to be met all the time. The most challenging thing about US Memory Care is that they appear to be understaffed. My parents are genuinely pleased with the facility and the staff and they appear to be happy there. However, my father is starting to complain about the quality of the food and the repetitive nature of what is being provided. According to a recently published weekly menu, five out of the seven days in the week the residents were served sandwiches for dinner.

Rick-

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and bring this issue to our attention. Our number one goal is to take care of our residents. We strive to serve the residents and give them the respect and attention they deserve, and we are constantly training our care staff to ensure that they are taking exceptional care of our residents. Our staffing standards are well above what the state of Texas requires and we will of course continue to add more staff as residents move in. We welcome residents and families to contact our management or executive director at any time with comments or concerns. Additionally, we have set up an Ethics Line where family members can voice any concerns; that number is [removed]. We have this program set up to encourage resident’s families and employees to give us suggestions and vocalize concerns in an open, honest and anonymous way in order to promote an environment of trust and understanding.

Peyton Iman, Executive Director, Colleyville

Friendly and Helpful

We're enjoying it very much and would recommend it. They've been very friendly and helpful. We appreciate that they are a strict memory care facility rather than an assisted living facility with a memory care wing. My mother has dementia so this is what she needed.

She's been there for a week so she hasn't had a chance to do many activities besides the daily exercising. She seems to be doing very well.

Hi John!

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We very much enjoy having the opportunity to take care of your mom and your family, and we are here if you ever need anything at all.

Great Location, Great Decision.

U.S. Memory Care in Colleyville is a brand new facility, specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. After careful consideration, we decided on this location for my in-law's, who are both suffering from this disease at the same time. The staff-to-patient ratio is 1-to-5, which is the best that I found in all of my research. And, everyone there is very loving and caring to the residents. While it was hard to give up their home, the in-laws have settled in very well and really like it there. They have activities daily to keep them engaged. The food is good. The facility is very clean. And, you could not ask for nicer people. It has been a great transition and I am glad we found U.S. Memory Care.

Hi Stacey!
Thank you for writing this delightful review. We are glad that you and your in laws found U.S. Memory Care, too! We are honored to be able to serve your loved ones. Please let us know if you ever need anything at all. Thank you!

Memory loss. Cognitive decline. Dementia. Alzheimer’s.

These are some of the most difficult challenges our elders and their families can face. The onset of Alzheimer’s brings a shift in relationships as adult children become responsible for the care of their mother, father or both. You may struggle to find enough time to meet the new demands of looking after your loved one while running your own busy life. As dementia advances, parents lose the ability to reason, problem solve and ultimately stay out of harm’s way.

You simply cannot be there and
be all things at all times.

But there is hope. Knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate help is at hand. U.S. Memory Care communities can transform your relationship with your loved one. By removing the demands of caregiving, U.S. Memory Care offers the rarest of gifts: stress-free time with your loved one.

Our Communities

The beauty of our communities is how much they feel like home. Designed specifically for the needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia residents, our communities offer every essential to ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of our residents.

Our three neighborhoods come together around our centralized “Main Street” that offers amenities and entertainment such as a movie theater, hobby room, sweet shop, beauty salon, music hall and access to different types of doctors, dental and lab services. The main street is where friends and family gather to visit and share in events that support the mind, body and spirit of all who join in.

Our communities offer:

• Professional and caring associates that are ready to serve 24/7

• Highly experienced nurses oversee all care

• 24/7 pharmacy access

• A visiting doctor program

• Beautiful outdoor garden spaces

• Multi-layered security network

• Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks

• Senior Day-Stay and respite stay programs

• Individualized activities that promote cognitive function and nurtures the body and spirit

Colleyville is an affluent city and suburb of Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas.

In 2015, the median age of all people in Colleyville, TX was 46.7. Native-born citizens, with a median age of 46.2, were generally younger than foreign-born citizens, with a median age of 49.9. But people in Colleyville, TX are getting older. In 2014, the average age of all Colleyville, TX residents was 45.7.

In Colleyville, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are cold and windy, and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 37°F to 96°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 102°F.

There are approximately 268 listed assisted living communities in Colleyville, Texas. All assisted living communities offer varied levels of care and different living options. The amenities and services at each community differ and are dependent on location and pricing.

Located just eight minutes away from Colleyville lies Chisholm Park, the largest park in Hurst. With its large size, you'd expect plenty of activities to do, and you'd be right! There are areas where you can fish, swim and you can watch the local sports teams take part in practices.

Just 13 minutes outside of Colleyville is the city of Grapevine, where you can find its historic downtown street. It resembles a vintage village with many different types of shops and eateries. So potential visitors may want to keep this destination in mind to get their shopping fix. Go window shopping for many different goods, from clothes to jewelry; Historic Downtown Grapevine has your back. Also, if you're feeling peckish, you can head to any of the great bakeries and purchase a delicious pastry.

For another kid-friendly attraction, definitely check out Adventure World Park. It's a 15-minute drive away from Colleyville and is perfect for families. Your kids will have loads of fun running around and playing on the various slides and swings. You can even pack a lunch and tuck into it at the picnic tables at Adventure World Park.

You can only describe the Grapevine Botanical Gardens with one word; magical. Just like many botanical gardens, beautiful plants litter the area, and it'll make you stop in your tracks. Head to the middle of the garden to stare in awe at an old and large oak tree. For some quiet time to yourself, make your way to the pond and watch the koi fish or relax in the greenhouse.

As it's located pretty far away from the main traffic of the city, the Colleyville Nature Center is where you can find peace. You can have a seat by the pond and just watch as life passes. Or if you're a fishing aficionado, this is also a great place to visit where you can have fun fishing amongst the locals. So if you're looking for a place to clear your head, this beautiful and peaceful park might be ideal for you.

Another lovely park you can visit is Dove Park, where there are plenty of trees that are perfect for protecting all visitors from the sun. An added perk to the many trees is that you can watch your kids attempt to climb them. We also recommend bringing a bathing suit along with you if you're planning on visiting Dove Park as there's a swimming pool here. Plunge into the pool on a hot day and keep yourself cool!

If you have anyone amongst you who is into airplanes, the CR Smith Museum might be a great place to visit. It's a museum that features U.S. Airways history and also many well-maintained airplanes. With so much information available, and the large planes being held in one facility, it's definitely a cool place to bring your older kids too.

Looking for a frightening experience while on vacation? You should head out to the Moxley Manor Haunted House! It's extremely well-constructed, with its realistic looking sets and professional actors that will surely scare your pants off!

Colleyville, Texas offers a range of golf courses for everyone to enjoy.

There are a number of religious homes available for services and worshipping purposes.

Colleyville has a number of libraries and you can refer to the database for a suitable library that caters for your specific reading requirements.

This community has various medical facilities including hospitals and private practices. All facilities offer various health care plans to provide citizens with the best care that the medical industry has to offer.