Mustang Creek Estates of Keller - Keller, TX

Taking good care of mom

They are doing a really good job at Mustang Creek Estates Keller. They are taking very good care of her and her needs. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. We like the fact that they do not hesitate to call if there is anything going on with my mom. The communication with the staff is very good. She is enjoying the food, I have been there while she is eating and it looks really good. They are really good about going to get her and take her to the activities located in the different buildings. They keep her involved and moving. They also offer them transportation to go on outings and trips outside of the community. I would recommend this community to others.

Safe and Secure

Mom is doing very well here since we moved. She has a private room which is nice for her. The staff is very nice and professional and kind. She likes the food here. There is a little garden area out back where they can enjoy the fresh air. The community is very secure the staff are the only ones who have the code to enter and exit the community. I feel very good knowing mom is safe and secure especially with her eye sight declining.

Community tour

We toured this community for my mom's care. We like the staff. This is a beautiful community and they have a lot of activities that would be offered to the residents. The menu looks appealing. We would recommend this community for other families to tour for the care of a loved one.

I chose Mustang Creek Estates for my Mother as it offers all the memory care and assisted living that my Mother requires.

Mom's Loving Care

We like this community. The staff are caring and very attentive to her needs. We like knowing that she is in a clean environment. The menu is very good and she is more than pleased with the menu of healthy meals. They have her participating to stay active. We would recommend this community for the good care and value.

Did Very Well Here

During the time my husband was here he did very well. He liked the staff and the residents. He enjoyed sitting with other male residents and watching and talking about sports. The community was nicely setup with individual homes so it provided a homey feel to it. The food was good he enjoyed it.

Nicest assisted facility I've seen to date. Staff was warm and knowledgeable. The residents seemed happy. Even though this is an assisted facility, it had many activities for the residents.

I couldn't have picked a better place!

The facility is absolutely, without a doubt, the best place that my mother could have gone.. I've never seen my mom eat so much, they have such fantastic cooks there! The staff is just exceptional, and this is a small group home, so all of the residents are closely tended to. I am very satisfied!

Mom likes her new surroundings

So far mom is adjusting to her new surroundings very nicely. She seems quite happy and content there. She is not one to socialize so she hasn't joined any activities that they offer.
The dining hall is right across from moms room so she goes there for every meal and seems to like the food a little it could be better but it could be much worse.
The staff is friendly and helpful. They keep the outside and inside very clean well maintained. I would recommended them

Comfort and care for mom

This is a fantastic community for care. The staff is nice and the attentive. The community is clean and a nice atmosphere. The menu is good and she is pleased with the variety. We are happy to see that she is participating in the nice activities. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the great care and value for other families and their loved ones.

Perfect place

This is a great place and my brother enjoys living here. The staff are great and the community is well taken care of. The food is made on site and he seems to like it. They always have a nice calender of events. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Building needs more attention but care seems adequate.

I showed up unannounced at Mustang Creek without scheduling a tour. This made it difficult for them to answer all my questions. I felt that the building needed some updating but I liked the care they offer.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your review. We apologize for not being able to answer your questions during your first visit. We highly recommend scheduling a visit with our Sales Coordinator so all your questions can be answered. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Unique In It's Own Way

It is proven to be a cost effective place for my mom. They had let us know that there is change with management, right now it's not the best but I am confident all will get taken care of. The residents wear a necklace with a push button. We had an a/c issue and they accommodated our rent for 7 days. They are responsive with what we need. There are 5 buildings and each one has 15 residents. They have their own kitchen to prepare meals and the 15 residents sit together,it is not cafeteria style. One of their selling points is all the help is included with the rent, not added to the monthly rent or a la carte.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your comments and recommendation. Mustang Creek Estates has a mission to provide seniors with high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. Thank you again.

My Thought Of The Tour

This community seemed clean when I visited. The people I met were nice, however this community was a little more expensive than we were looking for. The food was good. I heard from some people that the staff were not as attentive as they said they were. They seem to be a little understaffed.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and for visiting our neighborhood in Keller. With over 900 different communities in the DFW area to choose from we are honored that you visited ours. Mustang Creek Estates of Keller provides seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. I'm sorry to hear we didn't fit with your budget.

Still Adjusting, but A Good Community

My mother is still adjusting to this community, but so far everything is working out pretty well. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. The staff is great, they have been good to work with. This is a good, safe community, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our staff! We have the most amazing staff that truly have a passion for caring for seniors. Thank you again.

My mother's care

I like this community for my mom's care. The staff are very friendly and caring. They pay alot of attention to her needs. She has very health meals that she does enjoy. She is offered to the activities. The community is very clean. I feel good knowing that she is in good care and recommend this community for good care and value

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our staff! We have the most amazing staff that truly have a passion for caring for seniors. Thank you again for your review and recommendation.

Very small rooms with a cluster arrangement. Home cooked meals and several happy residents were encountered, but not a good arrangement for us and a bit pricy per sq ft.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review! Mustang Creek Estates in Keller has an amazing staff, residents and families! We are sorry to hear our unique neighborhood concept is not going to work for you. Thank you again for sharing.

We really liked this facility and thought the cluster concept was a good idea. It felt homelike more inviting. We plan to take mom to see it this next week. Bedrooms were a little small.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your review. With over 900 different communities in the DFW area to choose from we are honored that you visited ours. Mustang Creek Estates in Keller provides seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. Thank you again!

Pleasant Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. Everything went well. The community from what I saw looked nice. Everything was nice and clean. The staff friendly and nice, and informative as well. It was good experience, and they treated my family and I well. Unfortunately it wasn't the community for my father and his needs.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when you visited Mustang Creek Estates in Keller. We are happy to hear all went so well. We wish you all the best in finding the perfect fit community for your father.

Dementia patients take note

Our experience only lasted a couple of weeks at Mustang Creek Keller. Nice facility, good food, facility good for low maintenance/easy going elderly, but not equipped to handle difficult dementia patients -not even the memory care unit. Our mom was able to escape.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate your feedback for that is how we get better. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for residents for over 11 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our leadership team alone has over 40 years of experience in the senior living industry. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion - a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

Comfort For Mom!!

Transitioning into the community has been good so far for my mother. The staff are really nice and communicate very well. She seems to like the community very well, it's always kept clean. Her meals have been healthy and the portions are good. Most importantly i feel that she is safe and has wonderful people around.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review and recommendation! Mustang Creek Estates in Keller has an amazing staff, residents and families! Thank you again.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Mustang Creek Estates has been a very positive one, overall! Things were a little shaky in the beginning, but once everyone got settled in things have gone very well! The facility is clean and well kept, and the people are very friendly. I like that the residents are divided into "pods" of 12, they get a lot of inidividual attention and really get to know the people who look after them. They've also got some great home-cooked food!

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review! Mustang Creek Estates in Keller has an amazing staff, residents and families! Thank you again.

Moving on

We are relocating Mother after 5 months. They aren't able to keep caring staff. The ratio of resident to caregiver is too high, about 15 to 1. The meals and some cleaning are all that is accomplished by the daily staff with little time for interaction with the residents.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your response! For 5 years, we have cared for and provided high quality assisted living for many seniors. Our residents and their family members love the home environment that we offer along with the home-cooked meals and exceptional care that our caregivers provide to our residents on a daily basis. We encourage all of our families to reach out to our amazing leadership team with any concerns they might have so we can work together to solve any issues.

The facility is very homey and it is all-inclusive which is wonderful. My mother has been in the facility 2 1/2 weeks and refuses to bathe which should have been handled sooner. I think the aides are very friendly but it seems some of them lack experience. Overall a great place.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your response! For 5 years, we have cared for and provided high quality assisted living for many seniors. Our residents and their family members love the home environment that we offer along with the home-cooked meals and exceptional care that our caregivers provide to our residents on a daily basis. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to caring for many more seniors in the years to come.

Mother feels like she is being pampered!

Mother seems to be happy at Mustang Creek Estates of Keller. The community allows pets and my mother has enjoyed having her pet with her. The community is kept very clean throughout. The staff are very caring and have been very accommodating with my mother's needs. Mother is eating great and enjoying the new friendships she has made.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear your mom and her pet love their new home! Mustang Creek Estates in Keller has an amazing staff, residents and families! Thank you again.

Mom Loves It Here

My mother is doing very well here at this community. She loves it here ! It is just the right size for her, she is comfortable here. It is a smaller community than other community's I saw. They are providing her with great care. She is safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear your mom loves her new home! Mustang Creek Estates in Keller has an amazing staff, residents and families! Thank you again.

Feels like home

Very Homey and my mother thinks that its her actual home. There is not one bad thing I could say about this facility of the Mustang Creek Estates of Keller. Everything is great and the staff is great and we are very happy.

Samantha Blossom

Need better trained care staff

Unfortunately our experience with Mustang Creek Estates has been somewhat of a negative one. The facility itself is very nice, it is a small home-like setting, and they do a great job with the food. However, the caretakers here (as well as the people who handle the medication) are not professionally trained, and there have been a lot of mistakes made in our loved ones care.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for our residents for over 11 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. We encourage our families to bring any concerns to the attention of our leadership team, which combined has over 40 years of experience in the Senior Living industry, and let us work together to solve any concerns you might have. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion – a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job at Mustang Creek Estates overall! The staff all seem very friendly and professional, and the facilities are clean and well kept. My loved one is doing well here! I do think they could stand to be a bit more thorough during the tour and move-in process. My loved one ended up needing to move to the memory care section shortly after moving in, and I think they would have caught this if they had done an assessment which would have saved a bit of stress. But overall it is a very nice place, and I highly recommend giving them a look!

We weren't here long.

We weren't here long. My loved one ended up in the hospital and wasn't going to be coming back. I was surprised to find that we had to pay for the next thirty days, because you have to give thirty days notice. I was told this is the case even if someone passes away, you still have to have 30 days notice.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your loved one couldn't stay with us for very long. We encourage all of our families to bring any concerns to their attention so we can solve them together. Thank you again.

It's a good facility. I like the care that she is getting.

This has been a good move for mom. It's a good facility. I like the care that she is getting. After a few rough moves, it's nice to find somewhere that is doing this good of a job. I would give them a five if five is the best.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your mom is happy in her new home. We appreciate your comments and recommendation. Mustang Creek Estates has a mission to provide seniors with high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. Thank you again

Loved it!

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I would rate everything a 5. I completely loved everything about this community. The one thing I really loved was that they had separate buildings for each level of care.

Samantha Blossom

We toured this community when we were...

We toured this community when we were looking into options for our loved one. The set-up here was interesting. It was like a large single home that was designed for around 10 residents. Residents had individual rooms, with a big shared common areas and kitchen. Our loved one wasn't interested in this kind of arrangement, although I personally liked the look of the community. It was also very good in terms of price.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on touring Mustang Creek Estates in Keller. It is so great to hear you liked our unique neighborhood.