Join our growing family at Whitley Place, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Keller, Texas. Our community offers an intimate and comfortable environment where residents can make new friends and swap stories. Residents quickly become part of our family and are encouraged invite their loved ones to quarterly Family Nights. These special events include BBQ cookouts and pancake suppers along with special guest entertainers and speakers. Our residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning in surroundings that are kind and gracious – with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Apartments are well-equipped with the perfect balance between safety features and sought-after amenities. Our attentive staff is on hand 24 hours a day to ensure that residents have exactly what they need. When residents wish to discover the surrounding area, they can hop on nearby public transportation, such as Amtrak and Greyhound, as well as quickly reach Interstate 35 and U.S. Highways 377 and 820. They also can reserve our community van on Tuesdays and Thursdays for medical appointments and shopping trips to the nearby area.

Not as personal

This is a very nice community and the staff that did the tour with me did a great job they took their time showing me around and they answered all my questions. I was concerned that this community was bigger and less personal than what I was looking for for my mom and the location was not as close as I would like.

We had a lovely tour with[Removed], who answered all our questions, shared some really good insights on assisted living, and did not make us feel rushed at all. However, we found a better fit for my mother elsewhere. I think my mom is a little more active than most of the residents at Whitley place appeared to be, and I worried that she might have a harder time "fitting in" with such a small tight-knit group of people. The facility appeared clean, although the studio apartment we looked at had an odd odor - but the previous occupant had just moved out and it had not yet been cleaned, so it might be fine after a thorough cleaning. It is an older building, but has been renovated fairly recently.

From What I Gathered

I had a tour with them and I got the information I needed to make a good choice for my dad. I had no problem with the tour or staff there.

Outstanding care and comfort

This is a nice community for the excellent care that is being received. They have been accomidating in every way. The community is clean and wonderful. They have a excellent menu and a nice list of activities that she had enjoyed. We would highly recommend this community for the outstanding care and value for other families.

A good visit

This community was clean and nice when we visited. This community was not quite what we were looking for as we felt our loved one was not ready for assisted living. The people we met were nice and I would recommend taking a look at this community.

No complaints here!

The staff at Whitley Park was very friendly. My mother received the care that she needed. No complaints about the facility!

Care for my mom

This is a very nice home for my mom. The community was not sure on how to transfer oxygen The staff was nice and attentive. My mom needed more personal care at times. the activity director is excellent. The community was very clean and beautiful outdoor area. It felt like a home for her. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the care that is offered for a loved one.

Treated My Family And I Well, and My Tour Was Nice

I toured this community for my father and his needs. My tour went well. The community looked nice from what I saw. Everything appeared to be nice and clean. The staff I met was kind and friendly. They treated my family and I very well. It was a good experience.

Recently painted!

Whitley Place was a nice community. They offer a variety of activities. In fact when we visited they were having a birthday party for the birthdays of that month. The staff were very friendly and able to address all of my concerns. They were in the process of painting while we were there and things were not as settled as we wanted for our loved one.

Very nice place

Our experience with Whitley Place has been a very good one, overall. It's a nice looking facility, the people are friendly, and they've done a great job taking care of my loved one. We're very satisfied with our choice!

Wonderful Staff

The front office staff is just great. The managers are super nice and really wonderful folks, they make you feel comfortable. The ladies that helped us through the process were truly wonderful. A very welcoming staff upon arrival. The care services are a little lacking though.

a little older facility but comparable amenities. Friendly staff.

My experience with them was wonderful.

My experience with them was wonderful. Though our loved one never got to make it here, we were very impressed with the director and the manager. I would recommend this place to anyone. I have even put my name on the long term waiting list.

My mother n law

We needed a place due to unforeseen circumstances, immediately.a place for mom had a immediate response and within 24 hours our mother was placed in the perfect setting for her.The staff was wonderful the ED of the company was wonderful ,accommodating and very soothing to the family ..I can't thank u enough for your prompt attention , the Whittly House has been wondrerful ..thank you Sincerly the Schneiders

clean place, friendly staff

It has been a very rough experience dealing with mom having Alzheimers, however the people at Whitley Place have done the best anyone could possibly do to help out. The facility is very clean and the staff is very friendly.

Review of Whitley Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Keller, TX

Again in $6k monthly range. Private pay only and will not accept Medicare/ Medicaid patients

Memory Care not recommended

The assisted living side of Whitley Place is nice, staff is friendly and there are nice activities for the residents.

The Memory Care side is lacking in care and attention to the residents. The staff were on their cell phones or sitting and not attending to the residents. My mother had anger issues which I know is difficult to deal with but not unexpected for an Alzheimer's patient. The staff was not well trained in diverting her attention and was not at all understanding with family members.

I would not recommend the Memory Care side of Whitley Place to anyone.

A bit disappointed

My loved one lived in the memory care section, and overall I was not impressed by what I saw during her stay. The cleanliness of the individual rooms was something they should have paid more attention to. Another big issue we had was things being lost or misplaced. My loved one would often end up wearing other people's clothing and having her own things end up in other peoples rooms. I also felt that the food was not up to par.

The people here were really wonderful, they were sweet and kind.

The people here were really wonderful, they were sweet and kind. This was not a great experience for us. It wasn't the right fit and we didn't know that going in. It was a much strictor facility than what we needed or was looking for. We didn't really understand what was going on with her. Once we straightened out the medication, we realized this wasn't going to work.

Very nice community!

We're so glad we found this place, my loved one is doing great here! The amount of care you get for the price is fabulous, and I like that there is only one level of extra care to pay for, as opposed to the communities that charge for every service a la carte.

Very impressive

We were impressed during our tour. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful, and it just all looked very clean and nice. It was out of our price range, but if money was not a factor this would have been the place we picked.

She needed more assistance than they were willing to give her

She needed more assistance than they were willing to give her, they did the evaluation in the beginning and said that they could help her. She was only there for a couple of months. The people were nice and it was clean but we had a bad experience, she was found in a non-responsive state, we felt like it was a medication dispensing issue, but we don't know for sure, we were concerned enough we didn't bring her back. The food was mediocre.

Love this place

Absolutely love this place. They are just wonderful here. Our loved on is very happy here. They are very sweet to our loved one and they treat their residents very well. I don't have to worry about what kind of treatment our loved one is getting. I would recommend them to anyone.

Toured on SUN. Good sized ...

Toured on SUN. Good sized rooms, have two concerns that are [removed] residents in AL free to go outside any door any time, then door locks and resident cannot get inside. Other issue is staff [removed] 2 to 30 in daytime, but only 1 : 30 at night. Layout of rooms spread out so means lots of ground for 1 or 2 staff to cover.

Best price so far but several concern...

Best price so far but several concerns. Hospital like atmosphere. Residence were quite. The whole place was almost errey quite with no activity. No residence in the halls or sitting area. Hardly any staff (saw 3)Very close to home and very convenient location for us to visit. Residence appeared to be happy. Rooms were very drab and mini-kitchen area seemed to be a design afterthought - just thrown into a cabinet.

Alzheimers unit is full. They have a...

Alzheimers unit is full. They have a 1 bedroom apt available that both mom and dad could stay in.

It's mostly adequate, but my first im...

It's mostly adequate, but my first impression walking in was the dingy/smokey smell. Clean, friendly, residents seemed happy enough. They don't do background checks or insulin injections though.

Activities Director showed us around....

Activities Director showed us around. A few smells, not much going on at 5:30 on a Tuesday. Did not like the layout of the rooms. Met some sweet residents during our room tour.