HarborChase of Southlake - Southlake, TX

HarborChase of Southlake - Southlake, TX has yet not published prices.

Gorgeous, brand new. Too fancy and too big for Mom. Beautiful outdoor space.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We’re glad to hear that you had a great tour of HarborChase. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful community and outdoor spaces. We are sorry to hear that you feel that HarborChase might be too big for your Mom. Although it may feel spacious, we believe our friendly residents and compassionate associates give it a real warm and intimate feel. One of the things we’re most proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, diverse dining options, housekeeping services, fun social events, and care that truly transcends the expected. Thanks again for you review. Please feel free to come back for another look and visit. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you and your Mom.

I've been to a lot of assisted living facilities over the past 7 years, and I didn't know that a place could exist that did not look or seem like an assisted living facility. This is a "Four Seasons Resort" compared to everything else I've experienced with my mom, which would be "The Best Western". It's a choice. The benefits are way beyond anything I've ever seen in this industry.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your excellent five-star review! We’re happy that you had a great tour and that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your mom. One of the things we love to hear is that our community reminds them of an upscale hotel or cruise ship. We sincerely appreciate all of the kind words about our luxurious community and amazing benefits. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us! We look forward to serving you and your mom for many years to come!

More equipped for a younger active crowd

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. This community is huge and beautiful. I went here several times to look at it and the person who gave me the tour was so sweet. It is a new facility and if she didn’t know the answer to one of my questions, she got back to me a little later. However, this community is more for the younger and active people. I didn’t pick this facility because it just didn’t fit our needs. I would recommend this facility to other families.