Legacy at Bear Creek - Keller, TX

COMMUNITY COMFORT

From the moment you walk through our doors, you will feel the difference. It feels like home. We are passionate about providing a community where residents are fully engaged in life. We achieve this by respecting the past, harnessing the technology of today and embracing the possibilities of tomorrow.

From the upbeat music throughout our community to the warm and inviting living areas and the state-of-the-art television information network...our community is designed to provide a lifestyle filled with comfort, connection and fulfillment.

INCLUSIVE PRICING

While many communities base their pricing on levels of care, we are unique in that we offer inclusive pricing. If your loved ones' needs increase, but they are still appropriate for assisted living or memory care, the monthly rate will remain the same. Families appreciate this simplified pay structure that includes the following:
*24/7 assistance
*All utilities, except telephone
*Cable television
*Three delicious meals
*Snacks and beverages throughout the day
*Weekly housekeeping
*Laundry and linen service
*Medication management
*Transportation
*Assistance with dressing, bathing, and grooming
*Escorts and reminders
*Concierge
*A wide assortment of activities and events

COMPASSIONATE CARE

Of course the most important thing we offer is superior care. We have the best team in the area. Our certified nurse aides and certified medication aides are licensed and receive an additional 40+ hours of specialized training. Two full-time nurses oversee each resident's customized care plan.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

A wireless resident call system allows residents to contact staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Motion monitors in memory care immediately notify staff that a resident is up and about. Video surveillance cameras in all public areas ensure safety. Wi-fi is provided throughout the community. Senior friendly computers encourage participation in technology and social media.

A SPECIAL INVITATION

We invite you to come see the Legacy difference yourself. Come see why we are getting rave reviews from our residents and their families. Tours are available Monday through Sunday.

VERY GOOD

This is a 5 star facility...felt comfortable from the moment I stepped in....mother seems comfortable..good food and selection amazing..staff very caring and good with everyone.

NO problem

we felt comfortable the minute we walked in....food is good..rooms are good size and clean. staff very helpful and willing to help in any way.

Best in Keller

Legacy at Bear Creek is a high quality facility. From the first time I entered the building, I was impressed. This is by far the cleanest and well kept facility I have ever been to. Not only that, but when you arrive you are greeted by the residents. Each resident I saw had a big smile on their face and you could tell they genuinely enjoyed living there. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for somewhere clean and safe assisted living facility.

Excellent choice!

We made the best choice for our Mom 2 years ago in selecting Legacy of Bear Creek as her new home. Very attentive, caring staff. Clean and neat surroundings and she really enjoys the meals. We visit almost every day and are always welcomed with a smile!

Great place,great staff.

Great place.Cant say anything bad about it. The staff is fantastic,they really just get it.The food is great to,mom loves it there.We can't ask for anything better for her.

My husband has lived at the Legacy at Bear Creek in the Memory care since August 2016. It is well managed, clean and the food is good. He seems to be very happy there. I visit him everyday and enjoy going to the various programs with him.

My Father is in Good Hands at this Community

Everything is working out very well for my father. He is doing well, and I'am pleased with his move here. This is a lovely community, and they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I like the staff, they have been great to work with. Everybody has been friendly and welcoming. He is being cared for well. Everything has worked out well for us here. My father loves it here.

They Have So Much Care

Everything is great for my mom. The staff are caring for her tremendously. She has plenty of activities that she enjoys. I believe she likes the meals that is served here. They are taking good care of her and I would recommend this community.

Everything was nice!

Legacy at Bear Creek was pleasant. The community is very nice and well kept. They keep It comfortable and updated throughout the community. The staff did a great job caring for my loved one while there. We were happy with the friendliness of the staff.

Cannot care for seniors properly

In the beginning Legacy was a warm welcoming place with great staff and was a great community for seniors. During a recent management change Legacy is in a down turn. POSITIVE: The front desk staff is kind, courteous and willing to help. NEGATIVE: The clinical staff, as hard as they try, are untrained, spread thin and unable to care for seniors. The executive director does not communicate, she is non-responsive and unwilling to help. The health and wellness director is rarely available, unable to train and lead the clinical staff to properly care for seniors. While in Legacy's care our loved one was [removed] left to sit in filth for hours at a time (think of classic nursing home stereotype). Also she was not fed properly and on one occasion ended up in the hospital for dehydration. We were told that her moderate dementia was to blame for the way she was treated, but we were assured that things would change and the care would get better .... it didn't. For the money there are several better facilities in the area. Please keep looking.

welcoming environment

I am very pleased with Legacy at Bear Creek. It is a very welcoming environment to everyone. The staff there really have the residents as a top priority. They really get the them involved. It has been a great experience. I have no complaints.

food needs improving

Mom hasn't been at Legacy at Bear Creek very long. In the time she has been here I would say they could definitely improve on the food. It doesn't even look. The snacks provided are not very healthy. I would like to see some fruit at least offered. The kitchen staff is very friendly friendly though. They deliver the food to moms room which I really appreciate.

I would absolutely recommend them

They are really good. I looked at several and to me the Legacy at Bear Creek seemed to be the best that I came across. They are very friendly and helpful. When I have a request they are easy to deal with. They are really good. The facility is really clean. Everyone is really nice and welcoming. The care services are excellent. I would absolutely recommend them. The Legacy at Bear Creek is a really nice place.

Very nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The Legacy at Bear Creek seemed like a very nice place, overall. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff we met were friendly and helpful. They appeared to have a good amount of care services and activities to offer the people who live here!

WARNING

RESIDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO PAY STAFF'S CHRISTMAS BONUSES

We liked the facility until we received a letter from the facility requesting money so that the staff could receive Christmas bonuses. I have never heard of such a practice. Imagine movie theaters asking for "donations" so that their employees can get extra cash for Christmas. It is an absolutely ludicrous practice and I am worried that if my parent does not feed Legacy more money (on top of the 52 THOUSAND/year) that her level of care may be affected.

GREAT PLACE FOR OUR MOM

We have been very pleased with Legacy at Bear Creek in Keller. They have a good staff to client ratio and the staff is very caring and friendly both to clients and family. We have found that they seem to be very medically trained in the area of memory care.
We are glad that we chose this community for our Mom.

Happy with Our Choice

The staff has been friendly and attentive to my Mom. The facility is clean and modern in appearance. The staff encourages social activities and seeks to make the environment like home. The ratio of staff to clients make for a greater degree of care.

This was my number one pick.

This was my number one pick. We ended up going with a new facility that had just recently opened. This location was just a little busier, and not as serene as the one we chose. I had also arranged to have a meal there when I came for my tour. When I got there, they didn't have a meal for me. The marketing team had some miscommunication.

Pleased with Legacy

Care and concern for residents is outstanding. My father is a very active and alert 95 year old, and is pleased with the facility and staff. He told me it "feels like home"! I would highly recommend!

Friendly, happy staff!

Legacy at Bear Creek has been a good place so far, I'd give them 5s across the board. It's a very nice, very pleasant environment. The staff are friendly, helpful, and they really seem to be happy and enjoy their jobs. The care and amenities they provide to the residents all seem very nice.

A wonderful place!

Caring and compassionate! We felt very confident about having our Mom in this environment unlike the three other places we had her in the surrounding area.

They treat my Dad with respect.

This is a beautiful place with a wonderful staff. The atmosphere is respectful of my Dad as well as his family. Very caring people who keep my Dad busy, healthy, happy. There's always lots of family members visiting. It's a family atmosphere, not a clinical place.
The doctor and dentist come right to the facility too.

They are a very clean community. The staff is so friendly.

They are a very clean community. The staff is so friendly. The pricing is all inclusive and very reasonable, it's one of the main reasons, we chose them. They have lots of activities, mom would like to see more bingo. The laundry service is something we have had a little problem with, I would give them a three on that. They are really good about listening. My mom is not happy with the food, I thought it was going to be good, and they are changing the menu starting in June, they have listened to the residents, and are making changes. The food is served hot, but it's the taste and variety of options. She has made some of the best friends that will check on her if she doesn't show up for bingo.

All the people that are so friendly, there is only one person that I have had a problem with. The activities are good. The food is good, my father has always been a picky eater, and he loves the food, he thinks he's at a five star restaurant. There have been a few laundry mix-ups, but they were able to get on it right away. They are just top notch. It was in a good location for us, and it had the right pricing for us as. It was a very clean and neat space, I liked how they had everything arranged. We chose it because there were a lot of comparable places but this just fit us the best.

Very Pleased

I'm just very grateful for them. My loved one was going through a difficult time, and they are just doing beautifully with him! They keep him busy by doing activities that are appropriate for him and his age. Also, the facility itself is beautiful. The place is new and it has big tall ceilings, and it's fresh and simple. Even the colors are nice!

Very nice property. $3995/m...

Very nice property. $3995/mo all inclusive except phone. No addtl for memory care. Specific times for meals - otherwise snacks in room. Fridge, cabinets incl. Can bring microwave. Carpeted. Type B facility.