Silverado Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX

Why you should consider strongly Cedar park Silverado

Silverado Cedar park is a facility where you will find peace for you and your loved one. Each and every employee is well trained and works diligently to assure that your family member gets the best possible outcome...the food, the staff, the programs, those in administration......all work together to achieve an optimum outcome.

Don't hesitate if you are interested....Silverado Cedar park is tops

my husband resided there and could not have had better care.

Caring for my mom

I like the care that my mom is getting with the great staff.We find the this to be a friendly atmosphere The food is very good and she is happy with the variety. Everyday she is participating in the activities It makes me happy knowing.It is very clean and well taken care of. I think that this is the best care for my mom. I would recommend the care that is given to other families and the value.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our amazing staff. Our wonderful associates provide exceptional care and unmatched service that is truly valued by family members. As you noticed, our community is a warm, lively place where hobbies and interaction flourish and engagement is constant. We offer personalized engagement plans that are individualized to each resident’s specific needs and preferences. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

A large community

I toured this community. The staff was nice and patient. They were able to answer all of my questions. The community however is larger then what my mom would like. If you want a large community I would recommend this to families wanting good care.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve as a resource for you and your mother in the future.

The care is good at U.S. Memory Care Cedar Park!!

My only concern with this community is that I do not believe that they have enough staff currently. They are growing and I believe they are working on hiring more staff. The administrative staff are caring and on top of things. They keep the community clean and I would recommend this community once they get more staff on board.

tcumings

Thank you for your positive feedback. We do continue to hire staff as we move in more residents. If there's ever a concern that we are not providing quality care for your loved one, please let us know. - Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

It Been A Pleasant Experience So Far

So far everything is going pretty well for my father. It has been a good experience. They are taking good care of him and his needs. For the most part they keep the community pretty clean, but I have had some issue with the cleanliness of his bathroom. The staff is good for the most part. He is trying some activities. The meals are nice, he enjoys the food. I know he is safe and I would recommend this community.

tcumings

Thank you for your review. We would be happy to address your concerns wit about cleanliness. Please contact our Executive Director and she will see that this issue is resolved.
Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

I have nothing but nice things to say about this community. The staff is extremely nice. I love their unique approach, they treat their residents with respect. I spoke with Visiting Nurses and they also gave rave reviews about this community.

tcumings

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your comments and are always open to more feedback on how we can improve. -Tami Cumings, Chief Operating Officer

Thumbs up for U.S,memory care

My husband has been at u s memory care for 2 months. He is receiving excellent care. They keep him in clean clothes , clean shaven and treat him with great respect.The activity schedule is extremely good.Meals are served on schedule. Our family is very satisfied with the facility.

Best Memory Care and Assisted Living ever!

The staff there are wonderful. They genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of my parents.