Poet's Walk Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX

Poet's Walk Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

Poet's Walk Cedar Park, Texas is an outstanding community!

We made a tough decision to move our loved-one from a facility where care giving caused us many concerns. We were frustrated with numerous falls, over several months, resulting in serious injuries. The proposed solution was to hire private-pay nursing, around the clock, which increased care costs tremendously!

Moving into Poet’s Walk brought about an immediate improvement! The medical team is alert and engaged. Within days, a speech therapist identified swallowing problems and made recommendations to modify her diet. Physical therapists identified diminished core strength and adjusted her care plan accordingly. The nursing team is alert and engaged, bringing us peace and lifting tremendous worry!

[name removed] is a “hands-on” Executive Director and he can be seen interacting with both residents and staff throughout the facility! [name removed], [name removed], and [name removed] are the reasons we selected Poet’s Walk—they responded correctly to the myriad of questions we asked. Further, they went above-and-beyond, working long hours to insure a comfortable and joyful transition between facilities.

We can’t say enough good things about our experience!

Best Alzheimer's facility in Cedar Park

I have come to tour this facility twice. The only thing bad is that i am moving away and will no longer be looking in this area. Based on the other Alzheimer's care facilities in the area this one is FAR above the rest. There prices was middle of the road and all the staff i met were very pleasant. While looking for my mother i have seen many false or fake smiles. I'm not sure how to explain it but it looks like people actually love being here.

Poets Walk is always clean and bright, a great environment for seniors. The staff truly care about their reisdents. [name removed] the social worker has a passion for the residents and [name removed] the concierge greets everyone warmly and always with a smile. Highly recommend Poets Walk!

Can't really get any better

We placed mom here several months ago and we love Poet's Walk. Mom had been in two different facilities before this, and she was not thriving until she got here. What we noticed most was how proactive, attentive and kind the staff is. The building is new, the food is great, the activities keep mom engaged, and the staff is simply incredible. If you're looking for a place, we highly recommend Poet's Walk

Tour for care

I was able to tour this community for the care for my mom. I found it to be clean. The staff was nice and helpful for my questions on the care that is offered. I would recommend this community for families to tour to see if it would be a community for care for a loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive review on our newest location. We appreciate the feedback.