Poet's Walk Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX

Poet's Walk Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

Poets Walk is always clean and bright, a great environment for seniors. The staff truly care about their reisdents. [name removed] the social worker has a passion for the residents and [name removed] the concierge greets everyone warmly and always with a smile. Highly recommend Poets Walk!

Can't really get any better

We placed mom here several months ago and we love Poet's Walk. Mom had been in two different facilities before this, and she was not thriving until she got here. What we noticed most was how proactive, attentive and kind the staff is. The building is new, the food is great, the activities keep mom engaged, and the staff is simply incredible. If you're looking for a place, we highly recommend Poet's Walk

Tour for care

I was able to tour this community for the care for my mom. I found it to be clean. The staff was nice and helpful for my questions on the care that is offered. I would recommend this community for families to tour to see if it would be a community for care for a loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive review on our newest location. We appreciate the feedback.