Pecan Ridge - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

• Medication Reminders
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

We were very impressed with Pecan Ridge and feel it will be a good fit for Mom. We thought the staff was very visible and caring and the facility is beautiful. It is very close to our house so we are hoping to move forward to getting Mom placed at Pecan Ridge. Rated tour as 5 Star - will need more experience with the facility to rate the overall facilily.

Location Was Not Convient

I only really went to take a look at this community knowing that we were going to place my mom in the sister community that they were building which is closer to me. I did get a good idea as to how the community would be setup the room layout etc because we were told that they don't change from property to property everything mirrors each other which I found helpful. From what I saw the place seemed well maintained and clean I really had no complaints it was just the location that was not convenient for the family.

I would move my mom here in a heartbeat!

As someone who visits this community regularly, I have watched the staff and residents go through a recent and huge transition as new leadership was brought into the community. Any change is hard, but watching the new [Removed] and new nurse, [Removed] has been a pleasure. They are exactly what this community needed and I'm so happy to be a part of this new phase of this building. The staff are excited, residents are happy, families are buying in and its truly great to see. The new Chef that the ED brought in is fantastic!!! Food is restaurant quality. I would be at ease and completely confident to move my mom here.

Staffing

Have noticed lately that some of the staff that has been there since the beginning is no longer there anymore. They are now short staffed and are being [Removed] by corporate to work extra hours. The feel of the place is no longer warming to come into. You can tell the staff is stressed. The residents look disheveled and unhappy. Wondering what's happened to this community

Judy Brown

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Getting Better Each Day

My mother in law experience here at this community has been a good one so far. It was a ruff adjustment, but she is getting better each day. We are pleased with all they have done for us. Each day is a step in the right direction. They are providing her with good care, and we are pleased overall.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

A nice tour

The staff here was very nice. I did not think that they would be able to give my mom the care that were were looking for here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your feedback.

Wonderful Community!

Autumn leaves of Northwest Austin are very friendly and helpful. They are very caring and we are very satisfied with them. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. The meals served are very good and they offer balanced portions. Autumn Leaves of Northwest Austin offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your complement to our Culinary Staff. Much education and training goes into selecting and preparing appetizing menus for our community. We love the interaction of our residents at meal time and we work hard to make every meal an enjoyable experience.

Based on a tour. Very new, about one year old (opened 2015). 46 apartments and 30 residents as of 7/25. Furnished apts. Most but not all units had private showers. Units had closets (not just armoire). Very clean, good smell. Residents appeared engaged, clean, happy.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves of Northwest Austin. We're very pleased that your visit was enjoyable. Thank you for noticing our clean, inviting environment and our happy residents. We work hard to ensure that our communities are maintained at the highest level of service and care.

BEST MEMORY CENTER IN AUSTIN

If there were more STARS I would have checked. Autumn Leaves of Austin has been over and above, the best decision I have made in finding the right facility for my Aunt. Having to make a decision quickly and around a subject "Alzheimers" that I was not totally up to date on, was overwhelming, to say the least. The staff could not have been more upfront and professional. The experience we have had over nearly a year has been AWESOME. We had an adjustment period and they worked with us on each and every issue that arose. They LOVE what they do and it shows. I am totally confident in the care, love, safety and overall being that has been provided to my loved one. Kim [Removed] is a saint! She has never disappointed me in her heartfelt attention to detail and to excellence and professional care. I highly recommend this facility.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Aunt to the Autumn Leaves family!

Welcoming Staff

The staff members at the Autum Leaves of Northwest Austin facility were just very welcoming and it was really refreshing and supportive to my loved one. It was really nice to have that professional approach.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.