Sundance at Brushy Creek - Cedar Park, TX

Sundance IS number One, as voted in Austin American Statesman and Austin 360 Magazine poll.

Wonderful place for residents with dementia/Alzheimer’s etc. Use of Montessori teaching methods allows residents to live up to their capabilities. Caregivers and administrators are caring and kind. Highly recommend SUNDANCE Premier Memory Care in Cedar Park, Texas.

We are pleased with the entire staff

My dad is being well taken care of at this community. He is pleased with the meals. The caregivers are wonderful, encouraging and have taken a liking to him. He has made friends and he has started to participate in a few of the daily activities including the music program. The community is clean. They have a nice shaded patio, walking grounds and rocking chairs outside. I would recommend this community.

Very nice facility but major drawback is insufficient evening care to help patients with hygiene, dressing into night clothes, and making sure they stay in bed or out of other rooms. Food is marginal too.

A great fit!

The main reason that we chose this community was for the putting green. My father's whole life revolved around golf and having that available for him made the transition smoother. He has his own putters in his room and he has the freedom to go out to the main area when he wants to. The staff there are all personal;e and nice, I have had a good experience with all of them.

What a truly great place!

My husband and I looked at a large number of places for my sister who had dementia and finally found Sundance at Brushy Creek. This place was always clean and I never smelled any urine or any other unpleasant odors. The place was always neat and had someone cleaning something. The staff were always pleasant and helpful, to my sister and to all of us too. It was very difficult to lose my sister to a very fast moving dementia and the whole staff were right there with us all the time. [Removed] was willing to keep in touch with us at all hours of the day and night if needed and gave us her phone in case we needed her expertise at odd hours to assist in matters to assist my sister. This was of great assurance to us that we could have access to her as the RN in charge when ever it was necessary. Fortunately, we did not have to call her, she was the one who had to call us when necessary. I cannot say enough good things about this place and every friend and family member that came to visit always said the same thing. I am very glad we found this place and I would not hesitate to place another family member at Sundance at Brushy Creek again if need be.

This is the place for you!

Sundance is a very secure and safe place for your loved one. That makes all the difference when you have to make the decision of where your loved one can live.
The personnel are incredible and very involved with the folks living there.
If your looking for a place for your loved one to spend their re.aiming days, this is the place for you.

No Complaints So Far!

The move for my mother has been difficult, but the staff at this community have really helped my mother feel as much at home as possible. The room she is in is very comfortable, has room for all of her stuff and is maintained very clean. So far, we are very happy with our decision to chose this community.

Excellent Care

We are very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is great and patient and very friendly. the activities are offered to those who can participate. I would recommend this for great care and value for other families.

Based on a tour. Opened in 2014, and split into 2 levels (higher level and lower level residents. I only toured higher level, as that's where my mom would be now.) Very nice place. No odor, and very clean. Residents seemed engaged and happy. A calendar showed that there were plenty of activities going on throughout the day. A bit too far ourside of Austin for me to visit my Mom, but if I lived closer, I would have no hesitation in introducing my Mom to this location.Of note, there was a resident tending the (secured) gardens while I was there. This is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect my own Mom to be doing.

Top-notch care!

I would recommend Sundance to anyone for respite care or full time care. We experienced both! Sundance is top-notch!

Certainly recommend!

Sundance at Brushy Creek's approach to memory care is coordinated and planned. The staff is very experienced. It was a difficult transition for my Grandmother to go from being independent to living here and being assisted. We are happy with Sundance, it is very clean and neat. Everyone is very friendly. I would certainly recommend Sundance at Brushy Creek. The food looks good, it doesn't look like cafeteria food.

Great Property!

Sundance is a beautiful property with very friendly staff. If I had a family member requiring memory care I would choose Sundance hands down. They have a 6:1 ratio of residents to caregivers and a home-like environment. I was very impressed!