Tuparan Residential Care Facility - Redlands, CA

EXCELLENT CARE/ BEAUTIFUL PLACE

There are no words enough to express how thankful I am to find this place. The place is clean, tidy and beautiful. There is a Registered Nurse on staff. The love, caring and attention this place provides for my mother are excellent. The staff are compassionate and very attentive to my mom’s needs. This assisted living facility in Redlands is unbeatable. Thank you Tuparan Residential Care for all your love, caring and hard work in taking such great care of my dear mother. I am truly grateful! ~ E.L.

Stay Away

Wouldn't leave my pet there. Unprofessional.

Best of the best

Absolutely great RCFE! When all said and done, it made a big difference for us having our LO at a 5-6 bed facility vs a 14 plus one. The care and love are unbeatable! The individual attention you know your ill LO is getting is total peace of mind. Food was fantastic! They never failed to continue to improve every level of our LO's life no matter what our issues were. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

WONDERFUL

Wonderful! We would go so far as to say it's the best in the lovely town of Redlands. Friends of ours say this facility is better than the 14 bed facility they have their loved one in. This facility is very clean, attentive and trustworthy. Our family member is really cared for and we do not have ongoing issues that aren't corrected.

My mom has advanced dementia and I was so fortunate to have found Tuparan Residential Care through A Place for Mom. It is a beautiful home, they serve amazing meals and my mom loves the food. It's in a nice neighborhood and they care about their residents. There are only 5 residents so my mom gets great one on one care and I started to see changes in her within a week. They had her getting up off the sofa on her own, she is using a walker again and she is no longer wheelchair bound. My mom does need help with all of her care and they are so very patient, very kind and they have taken a big burden off my shoulders with the care they are giving my mom.
I would defintly recommend Tuparan Residential Care as they were able to take over my mom's care when I could no longer do it myself.

Full of Love

Staff was attentive and engaged. Communication was always easy. Everyone was flexible and encouraged visits and outings on my timetable.

More than anything else, I appreciate the love they shared with my mom.

Great Place for Your Seniors

The place is clean and beautiful. The staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. During my father's short stay under hospice care, I found this place to be an exceptional and wonderful place for my Dad's last days. I could not thank the Administrator Lori enough for the love and care she extended to my Dad and my family. Highly recommended place for your mom and dad.

The home was very clean. Everything tidy. Only met 3 residents. The only activity planned is morning walks - maybe afternoon too.

A warm and cozy home for my mother.

The care home is cozy and clean and the number of residents (5) is perfect for a serene and comfortable location. My mother settled in quickly because of experienced care and warm personal touches. I am very happy with my mother's new home and caregivers.

Caution

My Grandfather spent 18 days here. We cannot recommend it, for 3 main reasons:
1. The owner of this facility, who is also the nurse, told us to tell the Advisor that we were paying half what she charged, so that her fee to the referral agency would be lower.
2. The owner refused our request to place my grandfather in his geri-chair so he could be out of the bed, and when we then spoke to the hospice case manager, she was told by the owner that WE had requested that he NOT be in the chair, and that he NOT be taken out of his room to socialize with the other residents.
3. Though she said to me personally that she "knew" he was actively dying, and was "checking on him every 5 to 10 minutes," she DID NOT CALL us until my grandfather had already passed away. We moved him here from out-of-state, to 5 minutes away from family, so that we could be with him at this time.

*We were so uncomfortable with the deceptions that we actively began searching for an alternate facility within a few days of placement. However, he passed away before our other option had a room available. We did not find that the nurse or the hospice doctor she used were compatible with our desires and values.

*We would not wish for anyone else to be excluded from being by the side of their loved one as he or she was dying. Our past experiences with the passing of elderly family members have been that we were told when a care giver thought it was imminent. We expected the same professionalism from this facility, but we were disappointed.

*The two support staff were friendly. One is apparently the owner's son, and the other is a young lady. The owner is also friendly and talkative. The issues about lying came up after we had paid ahead for six weeks of care.

A very caring attitude.

Lori is first rate and accommodating.

Great job overall!

We're very pleased with this place so far! The staff here have been very friendly and a very big help to my loved one and to my family, It's a very nice looking smaller community, and it is always well kept and clean.

$2,800 a month

$2,800 a month

Finding top quality care for your elder relatives does not have to be a difficult experience. Residents of the Redlands area in California are discovering that Tuparan Residential Care Facility provides some of the best services around. The experienced staff will provide your elders with both medical and social care services that they need remain independent. This center will do all that it can to make sure that senior citizens retain their dignity and strength. They will simply provide some support that can help them make it through their daily lives. Families will be pleased to know that the Tuparan Residential Care Facility has an extensive social activity list. Seniors will be given the opportunity to interact with one another on a regular basis and keep themselves engaged. Many health studies have shown that active seniors will retain much of their functionality for longer. The staff here can help make sure they also get a chance to meet new people. This will make their lives much more stimulating and enjoyable on the whole. Much of their medical issues can also be managed by the staff that are at this facility. If they have an extensive medication list, it can be hard to keep the order straight. But these staff members have experience helping seniors keep track of what they need. Families from all over the Redlands area will want to know how their seniors can get involved at this center. It really can be an experience they will enjoy.