Divine Home Care - Loma Linda, CA

Love this place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I am very impressed with this place. I could have not picked a better fit for my mom and they have exceeded all of my expectations. The staff have been excellent to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in a few of the activities they have to offer. Overall we are very happy and would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Like Home

There have been a couple of hick ups but they haven't been a big deal. We really liked the tidiness of the home and the yard. It is like a home you would want to live in yourself. Important part is the care and feelings towards their residents; they are very caring towards them. It seems like they really like what they are doing. It really does feel home.