Braswell's Colonial Care - Redlands, CA

If you love your Mother and Father dont go to Braswell

Horrible. My mother was in this facility for 7 months. I don't even know where to begin. This facility had no interest in my mother getting back to her full potential. Even after she was fully covered with insurance she was not given the therapy she needed. Whenever we asked about anything they led us to believe that my mother did not want to do therapy or take a shower or much of anything else. My mother said she was only seen by the Dr one time in person while at Braswell. We were so frustrated. We finally got my mother out of Braswell Colonial Care. Within the first two weeks of being in the new facility she saw her Dr. who talked to her at length, had a shower, and the therapist called to inquire about her history while at Braswell. My mother on her own without being asked commented on the food being good and warm, the bed was comfortable and it smelled good. I could go on with comments about the staff and how the facility dropped the ball but I would have to write a book. Bottom line if you loveyour family member that needs to be in a nursing home please do not take them to Braswell Colonial Care.

Stay Away From Brawell's Colonial Care!

I see the one review posted about this facility was in relation to a visit. Stay the night, and you'll have a different impression.

This facility is grossly understaffed meaning patients must wait excessive amounts of time (20 - 45 minutes) for help after pushing the call button.

I have witnessed staff stand around and BS while patients are calling for help, seen staff leave food trays for patients who cannot feed themselves, seen filth (even feces) on the floors, and patients needing water.

Medications are not given regularly and substitute nurses cannot even find the medication sometimes!

Items are "lost", patients are talked to in demeaning ways and treated with disrespect.

If popcorn is what you want, make your own and stay away from this place!

Very nice for a patient paid facility...

Very nice for a patient paid facility. Staff quite friendly and helpful. Upper class residential facility. Only facility that provide movies and popcorn to clients in the recreation room.