Blossom Grove - Redlands, CA

Blossom Grove - Redlands, CA has yet not published prices.

Gorgeous

I toured here, and thought that the community was gorgeous. It was a really nice place, and the food smelled good as well. They also allowed pets, which is unusual for these places. I wouldn't mind living there myself when the time comes.

Love this place ❤️

We moved my mom here about a month ago from out of state. Her transition to a new community has been such a blessing for me to experience with her. We had a few difficult moments those first few days when I wasn't sure how to encourage her or even know how to communicate with her. I reached out to staff at Blossom Grove by texting them ( I was scared and desperate!) and they came right to mom's room and walked me through that moment. It's a big learning curve for me as mom has just recently been diagnosed with dementia. My mom and I have both been well cared for and I'm feeling better equipped for this new chapter with her as each day goes by. I stop by every day and I am amazed every single time at how the residents are honored and treated with respect. Each resident has their own personality and level of care and it's so amazing to see how the staff comes alongside them to care for them right where they are at. I know that at anytime I can text or call and my questions (medical, housekeeping, special events, salon info...it's still all new to me!) will be addressed right away.
They prepared and equipped me for that first week and boy am I thankful. If you haven't read "Creating moments of joy" by [Removed] it's a great place to start getting your heart and mind ready for the days ahead.
I am so thankful for the cleanliness of her room and facility. Oh, and yummy food too! Mom loves the food...especially the desserts! It's so important for me to feel reassured when I'm not there every moment that mom is eating well and is happy.
One last kinda funny thing...we attempted to have cable hooked up for her but in the process realized that mom wasn't at all interested in her TV anymore. She'd prefer spending her day out in the common areas doing activities! It's so great to watch her enjoying her day...I really didn't think she would be THIS engaged and happy.
There's still difficult moments but now I know they're just that...a moment. I am so thankful for each day I get to have her here in Redlands. Thank you Blossom Grove!

Amazing Care

Worst Experience of my life

I have to say this was the worst experience of my life. I thought I did everything that I was supposed to from moving my mother's furniture into setting up her cable and telephone service it's too bad that the staff didn't follow up on their end. I must say the communication was there after my mother had fallen I got not 1 but 3 phone calls telling me my mom had fallen than to inform me that mom suffered bruising than a 3rd phone call informing me that she had blood in her stool and was I going to pick her up and take her to the er or should they call the paramedics.
This is after they had failed to give my mother her medication, and had failed to serve her lunch and dinner and breakfast the next day, they failed to do a wellness check on her. They failed at everything!
I couldn't get her out of there any sooner than I did thankfully now she is at my house doing well.
It is a [Removed] and if you spend 30 minutes or less there you will be approached by several residents begging you to help get them out of there.

A weekend in hell

MY mother did not stay there 24 hours. NO medication. NO wellness checks. Moved her back to her home. I would not recommend this place.

I Feel This Is The Best I've Seen

My mom is doing good in the community and they are taking good care of her. When she went in she mentioned how good everyone is to her. I see they take good care of her and the people there seem happy. The food is good and they have lots of things to do. The staff have been pleasant and very welcoming. It is well run and clean. I feel this is the best place I have seen, I have been to other places.