Rose Garden Residential Care - Mentone, CA

Not a good place

I visited Rose Gardens at the beginning of February because I was looking for a place for my father. I was there for 2 hours and that was enough time to decide it wasn't  the place for my father. It looks great and was clean but I didn't see the residents getting the attention they needed or deserve. One woman walked around in soiled pants the whole 2 hours I was there. She even walked into the diningroom a couple times, walking by the nurse station and a couple caregivers and no one seemed to care. If they caregivers weren't willing to help when  there are guests visiting, then there is no telling had bad it is when no one is watching. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Not a caring place

Tour and options for care

The tour at this community was nice. We liked the staff who were able to answer the questions/ This community was clean and the menu looked to be appealing. The room is not connected to each other and we did not want my wife to feel she would not be able to get assistance if needed. We would recommend other families to tour this community for the care that is available.

Mom has made many improvements since moving here!!

My mother has improved in many areas of her life since making the move into this community. She has never been the social kind and since making the transition she has made many friends and even participates in many of the activities they have to offer throughout the day. My mom also has had good nutrition, she seems to be eating very well and liking the food they serve. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

It's a really nice place, workers are really nice. Care on the other hand is not that great, from what I've see is not good. To many people getting injerd residents and visitors. I went in one day to find my loved one injerd. Cuts and bruised all over the face. It's sad to see our loved ones like that. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

Very pleased and affordable

Garden review

Staff is helpful, rooms are large, grounds nice.

My Impression

I found the staff very helpful, grounds are very nice, rooms large and clean.

New experience

Everyone so far have been very nice, the rooms are nice and large, clean and nicely furnished. Have not experienced the food at this time.

Review of Rose Garden Residential Care - Mentone, CA

This facility is in a very beautiful garden setting. However I don t feel this is a good fit for my mom at this time

When we found it we absolutely fell in love with it.

We think they are okay. My loved one has had a couple of incidents since they have been there. When we go, they are very accommodating, and he loves it there. When we found it we absolutely fell in love with it. They are good about giving us a call if anything comes up.

Review of Rose Garden Residential Care Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Mentone, CA

It gave me an institutional feel. I don't like the dining arrangement with all 63 residents eating together with all levels of care. No outings available. Over our budget.

facility review

The facility is clean, well landscaped and secure. The rooms, common areas and dining room were clean and well maintained. All of the residence that I meet or have seen were active, looked well care for and happy. The staff are friendly, helpful and caring. My mom has been in residence at Rose Garden for only a short period and is the second facility she has been placed. Her experience at Rose Garden to date has been just short of amazing, she is eating well, interacting with other residence and staff. Overall I would recommend Rose Garden to any family that had to make that difficult decision in parent placement and care. Having been through this before with other family members my experience in working with the staff at Rose Gardens was easy, I was well informed, and was walked through the entire process of placement and individualized care at my pace.

Consistent, good care

They're very friendly, very concerned, they know my wife quite well and they take good care of the other peopel too. They have quite a few activities, sometimes I'm not there when they have them but Sundays is a church service, they have exercises, card games, mind memory type games, they have music and television for those that can follow along. They're trying to keep her active and overall I think they do the best they can for someone in her condition. I gave it quite a bit of thought because I had surgery coming up and I knew I wasn't going to be able to provide the kind of care I was giving her at home and I needed to find a facility I was comfortable with and Rose Garden seemed to fit my needs. I vary the times that I visit her so i can see overall how they've taken care of her and I've seen no descrepancies with the care they give her.

Cafeteria Dining

It was a really nice community and the staff was really nice and helpful. It is a bigger community and the apartments are grouped together. They have a huge dining area in the middle of the complex that was just too noisy. We really didn't like the feel of the dining area just felt too much like a cafeteria and had no personalization to it. The rooms were nice and they really cared for the residents.

Some people may be curious to know that they have a top quality senior living care provider right in the city of Mentone. Bay Area residents may need to know where they can entrust the care of their elderly relatives. The Rose Garden Residential Care will provide everything that they need and more. You may want to take a look at all the different amenities that are provided through this program. You might be surprised by everything that is offered by the staff for the seniors living here. There are many great reasons why seniors would want to make this their new home. A major benefit of the Rose Garden Residential Care facility, is that the seniors here will enjoy many of the social activities going on around them. There will be many different planned and unplanned events that can help them interact with one another in a communal environment. There have been numerous studies that have shown that seniors can receive a number of cognitive benefits from these activities. It can also help prevent the onset of dementia or other related diseases. There will also be a number of different medical amenities provided here. Many nutritional meals will be cooked to help keep them on a healthy diet. There is an experienced team of doctors and nursing staff that will monitor their health status. Even if they have complex medicine schedules, the staff here can help make sure it is all handled appropriately for them.