Triple Creek Retirement Community - Colerain, OH

Triple Creek Retirement Community - Colerain, OH has yet not published prices.

Very Nice Tour of This Community

This is a nice community, and our tour of it went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what we saw the community was nice, and clean. The staff we met was friendly, and informative. The experience was a good one, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

Not my favorite!

When I toured the Triple Creed Community, it was my favorite of the bunch. I would not recommend it based on my experience. The staff was nice, though, and the tour guide was able to answer my questions and gave me good information.

Looked very nice, didn't have the care we needed

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a very nice looking senior community, and everyone seemed very friendly. Unfortunately they did not have the level of memory care that our loved one required, so they were not an option for us.

The Triple Creek Retirement Community in Colerain, Ohio is a member of the Trilogy Health Services, LLC. They offer short term rehabilitation, long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, independent living, rehabilitation, and transitional care. Clients appreciate the cleanliness and service the caretakers provide here. Enjoy three meals a day prepared by chefs who are willing to cook to clients' requests, the complimentary WI-FI access, the library, a putting green, a sun terrace, and more. The gardens and patio are particularly inviting. With the one-level apartments and facilities, clients never have to negotiate stairs. Activities include games, classes, exercises, parties, and outings.