The Christian Village at Mt. Healthy - Cincinnati, OH

Not the best layout!

The Christian Home was okay, but I did not like how their Independent Living looked like Assisted Living. Also, the place could use some major updating. When I went to the Assisted Living side, it looked like a nursing home. All of the rooms were shared rooms, there was little to no privacy.

So far so good...

I live out of town, but from what I saw from my tour and from what I've heard, things are going well. My father likes the meals and the place is very clean. So far we have no complaints and everything is going well.

Appt was at 4 but they didn't know I was coming.
Kristyna apologized and we moved forward.
They don't have any 2 bedroom units available.
The one bedrooms-I'm not sure they will work for my parents.
She did say they would remodel and connect two studios into one unit but again not sure if the space would be adequate. Price was comparable. Very nice, kind, accomodating folks. Did say they could help if we needed if money ran out.

Excellent experience in senior living.

Helpful, friendly, experienced, beautiful, comfortable...all these and more describe our experience in placing our brother in assisted living at Mt. Healthy Christian Home. We recommend it highly.

Mt Healthy Christian Village Excels!

The enitire process from our first visit through finalizing and moving my dad in was excellent! Mt Healthy Christian Village is very sensitive to one's individual needs and concerns and very flexible and responsive.

On bus route but definitely...

On bus route but definitely older residents. Need to look up bus schedule to fit dining schedule...might be biggest drawback.

New experience with Mt. Healthy Christian village

My friend is new to the community but everyone has been very caring and anxious to help from the admitting department to the nurses and even the maintenance staff. They go out of their way to make sure the patient is comfortable and family well informed. The atmosphere is "homey" and soothing.

My only complaints are that 1)he is supposed to be using a CPAP machine for his sleep apnea, but no one has bothered to help him set it up. Not using it adds to his confusion and 2) I have been there 2 days in a row (twice) when he had the same clothes on. When I ask why, he says he's waiting for his shower. He's used to taking a shower daily and changing clothes. Without the shower, he doesn't think about clean clothes.

Very Unhappy

We did not have a positive experience with Mt Healthy. After being there only a day they sent my dad somewhere else for a week. After a month they asked him to leave. This was after they had interviewed my dad. They don't seem to have the staff to take care a person with Alzheimers. I never saw the staff doing anything with him.

The stately, beautiful five acre park-like setting at Mt. Healthy Christian Village provides the perfect setting for a warm, inviting senior lifestyle, regardless of your level of care.Mt. Healthy Christian Village is a Christian Continuing Care Retirement Community located in northwest Cincinnati, easily accessible from I-275 and the Ronald Reagan Highway. The Village has just what you are looking for including; Independent Living Apartments, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. Residents of the modern apartments can enjoy staff assistance with tasks such as light household chores, daily meal delivery, reminders for activities and appointments, and medication management. Residents at The Christian Village are able to enjoy restaurant-quality dining, three meals a day, seven days a week, with the skilled team striving to create the most delectable dishes using the freshest ingredients. The Christian Village runs a wide range of social, spiritual and wellness programs for all residents.