Fairfield Place - Fairfield, OH

Fairfield Place - Fairfield, OH has yet not published prices.

This facility was a front-runner from the start. Especially like the lockdown feature and the fact that they want the residents to stay through all stages of their life. Really love the small, homey feel. I feel our Mom will be happy at Fairfield Place.

One daughters perspective

My mother lived at Fairfield Place for over four years. The facility changed ownership during that time, but the quality of care and service was never compromised. Everyone at this facility treats each resident as if they were their own family member. That always meant a great deal to me. Entrusting a parents care to others is one of the most difficult things you do as a child, but I can honestly say that for four years I watched my mother receive magnificent care. The facility (and her apartment) were always spotless and that speaks volumes. The facility was always cheery and welcoming-they strive to create an environment that makes both the residents and their family members feel at home and comfortable.

I can highly recommend Fairfield Place as a residence for aging parents who need elder care, security, and assistance in their later years. I had a piece of mind for four plus years that was invaluable.

The staff members truly create a community that cares and loves each and every resident and their family members.

I was called within hours of the referral and the person I spoke to was great in listening to all our needs and answering all my questions. We weren't able to make a connection with touring the facility on the same day because I couldn't come until later in the evening but I let her know that I would figure out my schedule and call her back.

This location is special because of the people they employ. The entire Staff is compassionate and shows a genuine concern for the residents. It is a beautiful location that is well maintained and cared for like home. The real gem is the culture they have created that is truly a family atmosphere and a place someone can call home!

Not Impressed

We were not very impressed with our experience with this community. The tour went well, the apartments looked very nice. When we talked with the financial guy, her was not very willing to work with us. The community was not very expensive, but they would not work with our financial situation. I was not impressed with this community.

Excellent Meals!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far everything has been going well for her. The staff have all been wonderful to work and I am comfortable with the care they are providing. The thing I am most impressed with is the nutritious meals the chef serves throughout the week. They are always tasty with lots of variety for all of the residents. I also like that it is a little bit smaller then some of the other facilities and feels like home. Overall excellent place and I would recommend it to anyone.

I enjoy the RCPS here, they are always ready to help when I need. They are always helpful and handy. When I fall, and make sure what I needed. They make me laugh, everybody is very friendly here.

This is a good place to be as age catches up with us.
The nurse’s aides are good care givers. (Kind, friendly and caring)

I respect all the employees I think they do a terrific job.

[Removed] is awesome. She loves my dad and takes great care of him. She is a good friend to me and I am so grateful for her. I love to see her smiling face when I come in! Dad is so blessed to have her. It is not just a job to her. She really cares for everyone.

Always good food.
Really satisfied with everything.
Everybody is nice.
Just the right size room.

[Removed] is a very loving and caring person. I can always count on her when I need help with something. She is dependable and does her job with a smiling attitude she’s the best!

[Removed] is the best always enthusiastic and has a great attitude! And always takes great care of my grandpa. Has a great support with all of the residents. We love her attitude!

Likes everything about the employees goes out their way to help likes living here.

Nursing ratio is wonderful

I was reading some of the reviews below and noticed that they are wrong. They have 2 nurses during the day and 5 care givers. That is 7 people on the floor for 40 residents. That is unheard of at an assisted living building as that is 1 to 5 which is outstanding. The call response time averages 30 seconds which is also wonderful. My mother has been there for 3 years and we love the staff, the building and the people. You cannot compare the care to anywhere else, it is outstanding at Fairfield Place.

My mom recently passed away at Fairfield Place. Even though it was a sad team their staff made all the difference. They were sincere and stayed with your and mom during the whole thing. She lived there for many years and we were blessed to find them.

The was nursing care only, so not a fit for us. The rooms were VERY small, microwave and mini fridge in kitchen.

[Removed] was informative and fun! she interacted with staff and residents. This building was very well maintained, clean, lots of flowers and fountains, residents interacted but definitely could see the different levels of care needs. The staff seems very accommodating!
This will definitely be a consideration for us and we'll bring Mom for visit.

Only one nurse

They had one nurse for over 40 patients.. We moved out a week later. What a joke for the price!

This community is an absolutely great place to work with. I would definitely recommend it. The staff is awesome and they provide great care for the residents and their families.

My mother lives here

My mother has lived here for some time now and we love it. It is the same staff as it has always been and there is not much turn over so I know mom is getting the best care because the staff cares a lot. They have a great housekeeper so the building and rooms are very clean. My mom loves the food and she is even coming out for activities now. I would recommend this community to anyone who is searching for something for their family member because it is very safe, clean and you can tell the staff actually cares.

They have one floor nurse on duty for over 40 patients. STAY AWAY! Ignore the sales pitch and choose a facility more focused on nurse to patient ratio.

Our tour here was disappointing as the director with whom I made the appt had taken the day off and didn't notify anyone else there we were coming. To be fair, the person we had been in contact with was out on maternity leave, so perhaps the director had too much going on. But we got no apology and no explanation. The nurse on duty did show us around and seemed happy to answer any questions, although some of the answers she gave us were incorrect, we later learned. The facility did appear clean and nicely appointed. The rooms are larger than we expected and residents seemed content.

Review of Brookdale Fairfield - Fairfield, OH

Not bad place

Really Liked It!

Really liked it, impressed. I thought it was clean and the people were friendly, there were some activities that we observed, liked layout, The studio was nice, Nice courtyard. One thing I look for when visiting a community is odor, smelled clean and looked clean. They offered us a good deal, so much money off, a discount for a couple months, 2-3000 is what we would have saved

Doing a good job here

Overall things have gone very well with Sterling House of Fairfield. They are a nice looking facility, the staff are friendly and caring, and they've got a lot to offer their residents. The only complaint I've had so far is that they did an evaluation after we moved our loved one in which caused the price to increase quite a bit, it would have been nice to have that evaluation done before moving in.

Nice place, overall

Our loved one has only been here a few weeks, so my feedback is just based on her short time here, but so far they've done an excellent job! I'd give them high marks across the board. We liked that it is on the smaller side, and we just felt like it would be a good match for our loved one's personality.

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall this was a nice looking place, the facility itself was clean, and the staff we met were friendly and helpful. We ended up choosing a different community based on past experiences with them, but this place is definitely worth a look!

Problematical Patients

We just visited it. In the running with Atria and we selected the Atria. I think at the Atria the patients that we were exposed to seemed more with it and less problematical. That influenced us a lot. They had a broad scope of services, both dementia and assisted living I believe. Their patients seemed like they were more challenged than those at the Atria.

I did not like this facilit...

I did not like this facility at all.

Getting great care, but waiting on medicaid waiver program

At the beginning we had a problem, they were not cleaning my brother's room on a regular basis and i had to get on them but now eveything is fine. Actually, I think I had to bring it to someones attention twice, but now it's being taking care of. I think they're taking very good care of him, he goes to Mass and he does the Rosary but he doesn't do any more than that. Due to a stroke, it's left him unable to speak so communication is difficult for him. Since December, we were told that they were going to be on the medicaid waiver program and they still aren't, which really concerns me. i understand these things take time but that was one of the top reasons we moved him there but if his money runs out we're going to have to move him and I really didn't want to have to move him more than once.

Worked Out Great for My Husband!

Sterling House of Fairfield is wonderful. It's a very nice facility. My husband really improved in there. It's a nice, small place where everybody knows everybody by name. I can't say enough good about them. I would say they are low to normal for cost. I liked pretty much everything. They had a problem getting the billing straight but they tried their best to get it right. I felt like my husband needed more socialization and activities which the did. When he was there he improved immensely and he still goes back and volunteers there now so he gets that socialization with out living there. It worked out great!

Very nice and clean. Lots of aides ar...

Very nice and clean. Lots of aides around although not secure. Right around the corner from Winton Road First Church of God.

Fairfield Place is ideally located within a 30-minute drive from Cincinnati, which allows residents to enjoy a quiet, country setting in a beautiful neighborhood with the conveniences of the city. The attentive and caring staff provides around-the-clock care while helping residents maintain their independence. Whether long-term care, assisted living or short-term care is needed, Fairfield Place can tailor a care plan to individual needs. Residents can look forward to a variety of chef-prepared meals, and it's easy to feel right at home in this community because residents can bring personal items and pets.