Northgate Park - Cincinnati, OH

Northgate Park - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

Northgate Park

Mom is doing well at Northgate Park. There has been a change in ownership which has been good for the facility. The only issue we have encounted has been with the Monthly billing not been correct. This I believe is the result of the ownership and accounting system change. The Director has worked with us to get this correct.

Great place!

When I went to see the place it was brown and dreary looking but it was winter and I was sad to have to even do this. But when I went in, it was bright, clean and inviting. The residents greeted me and seemed happy to be there. When my parents moved in I really felt they were in good hands. We selected a 1 bedroom. Every apartment has a patio. The residents and staff are very friendly. The staff calls the residents by name. It has been 8 months and I still love the place. I am Not disappointed in my decision.

Outer appearance needs updating, but interior was clean. Staff was pleasant. Not plush but still nice.

Embrace the ease of one-story living in an active, vibrant community. Enjoy delicious restaurant-style dining, a wealth of social activities and the freedom to explore your interests. Northgate Park offers supportive assistance when and where you need it, providing more than senior living but a way of life.