Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

Review of Bridgeway

Bridgeway made my Aunt a much happier person than she was. The staff and [Name removed] made her so happy and welcome. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Although it was a short time for [Name removed] there, I believe she was a happier person than I had seen for years.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe

Very pleasant and friendly atmosphere- attractive and comfortable rooms - great staff! Dining room very pleasant with large tables, good service and very nice and a cured menu, cooked well.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe

Bridgeway Pointe is wonderful. I really can't say enough good things about it. The administration and staff go above and beyond to make each resident really feel at home. What a comfort and blessing when I leave, after visiting my Aunt, knowing she is relaxed, happy, safe and cared for.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe

All of the staff go out of their way to take care of my mom so well. From activities, to medical care, to just making her laugh! Our whole family apprecaite them. I have seen some not so great places with my grandmother, so we are glad our mom picked bridgeway point!

I have only good things to say about Bridgeway Pointe. I like its small size, I liked the contentment and pride every one of them showed as I met and talked to them. The facility itself is beautiful, but most of all I liked the general approach the administration takes to individualizing care as much as possible. It is somewhat more expensive than I expected, so I am not sure we can afford it, but I will check this out after I have visited more facilities and have a real basis for comparison. A great beginning for my search.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

The staff and admin always do a very good job of taking care of my loved ones.
Over the past 10 years, we have had 5 different family members live at BWP. We have trusted their care of all our loved ones.
Thanks!

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

All of the staff go out of their way to take care of my mom so well. From activities to medical care, to just making her laugh! Our whole family appreciate them. I have seen some not so great places with my grandmother, so we are glad our mom picked Bridgeway Pointe!

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

Warm, loving, fun, nurturing environment. Everyone is so caring my 89 year old mother thinks they are all part of her family. So supportive of the resident and family. I feel my mother is safe, loved and cared for 24/7.
Best place ever! We looked and toured for 14 months before we found Bridgeway Pointe. It was worth the effort.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

My great aunt has limited vision so the staff worked to get us a first floor room near all of the things she likes to do. The staff is very pleasant and attentive to her needs and from the beginning has taken great care of her and expressed concern for her well being.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

My mother-in-law loves the staff and activities. She has lived at Bridgeway Pointe for some time now and her happiness has been a great relief to my husband and me.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

The care is exceptional at Bridgeway Pointe. The entire staff, from the executive Director to the StNA’s are kind and caring and put their residents first. My mother-in-law was happy to have her best friend come and visit and shortly after, she decided to move in herself.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

I have lived here for about six months and I love it. I moved from a different assisted living place and this one for exceeds my last experience. I have made many new friends and an very comfortable here.

Review of Bridgeway Pointe - Cincinnati, OH

My mom lives Bridgeway Pointe and my entire family are very pleased. It is such a relief to know that she is happy and that her care is exceptional. We have noticed that the staff are very attentive and the management is incredibly responsive – always willing to “roll up their sleeves” and get things done. Would highly recommend!

Living the Life!

We are extremely impressed with the environment provided at Bridgeway Pointe. First, the residents are super friendly and inviting to visitors and new residents. This is a reflection of the interaction they receive from the staff.
Secondly, the staff from aides, dining room staff and administrative personnel each are as enthusiastic as anyone could be. They are sooooo inviting and ready to assist in anyway possible.
Lastly, the activities provided for the residents are designed to meet a variety of personalities and interests. They provide choices for residents to practice skills they already possess and introduce activities that may be new and engage them in continued learning opportunities.
Our mother has transitioned beautifully, as she was an integral participant in choosing Bridgeway Pointe as her residency which is extremely helpful (if they are able to do so).

Not quite right

I just wanted to inform other people before they decide on this facility that there are several problems here. My mother had her own studio and was very happy; she did need additional care which we paid for. Out of the blue, the DON decided without explanation to us that she had to go to the Harbor; there was no other option according to them...they would not even consider the intermediary placement of the Optimal Unit for her. My brother requested the Nurse's notes to help us understand why this decision was made and they did not provide them until she was already moved to the Harbor. We were very distraught because this was not decided with a Doctor's opinion and all the residents in this unit are suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's diseases....my mother would have been the only person there who still had cognitive strength...and because on her first afternoon there no one was there to help us transition I became "short" with one of the dis-interested aides....my mother's Medicaid waiver was denied.....I had already decided to take my mother out of the Harbor but what I am reporting here is that the administration in their dislike for me chose to take it out on my mom. I would only recommend this facility if you like working with a gestapo type administrative team.

Modern facility with caring staff and...

Modern facility with caring staff and diverse residents. Atmosphere is more institutional than home like.

Like this facility so far.

Like this facility so far.

We really liked Bridgeway, nice facil...

We really liked Bridgeway, nice facility, reasonable cost, good activities for my Mom and Dad. Dad went along on this tour and also liked Bridgeway.

We have three levels of care: Towers (3 different size 1BR apartments with ala cart service pricing); Optimal (studio apartment with full-service assist), and Harbor (studio apartment within secured memory care neighborhood). To answer your question about “standing out” – I have been on the campus of Drake for 35 years, and 10 of those have been specifically at BridgewayPointe. What stands out to me most is the smaller, cozy, home-like environment of our community and the friendships (from both resident to associate and resident to resident) that are created.
Menus are on a 4-week rotation (the dietary supervisor also takes favorite recipes to try!) and the menus do get switched up. There is always a main entrée but an optional menu as well as a daily special enhance the menu choices. Scheduling for the whole house consists of 3 nurses and 5 aides during day shift, 2 nurses and 4 aides evening shift, and 1 nurse with 3 aides night shift.