We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
We have three levels of care: Towers (3 different size 1BR apartments with ala cart service pricing); Optimal (studio apartment with full-service assist), and Harbor (studio apartment within secured memory care neighborhood). To answer your question about “standing out” – I have been on the campus of Drake for 35 years, and 10 of those have been specifically at BridgewayPointe. What stands out to me most is the smaller, cozy, home-like environment of our community and the friendships (from both resident to associate and resident to resident) that are created.
Menus are on a 4-week rotation (the dietary supervisor also takes favorite recipes to try!) and the menus do get switched up. There is always a main entrée but an optional menu as well as a daily special enhance the menu choices. Scheduling for the whole house consists of 3 nurses and 5 aides during day shift, 2 nurses and 4 aides evening shift, and 1 nurse with 3 aides night shift.