Review of Tran's Senior Oasis - Round Rock, TX

Trans Senior Oasis 4/11/2016 On first arrival I notice the gate which made me feel like it was a safe place later on the tour Dr. [Removed] assured me that comfort and security was important. This is a very personal yet close ratio for companions to guest. A very home like environment that would make my parent feel good about being there. Informed us of activities planned and of areas that we could utilize if needed to do something of our own. Another plus was that all food was prepared while the group would socialize before meals and they could see what was being prepared for them. Dr. [Removed] was very attentive to the questions and very informative on care required for seniors. It is good to know that our parents would be well taken care of and easy to acclimate to the environment. Dr. [Removed] provided the booklet with information on the Tran Senior Oasis that would most helpful in our decision process. Overall was good environment safe and pleasant place to live

Outstanding Senior Care Like No Other Facility

Tran's Senior Oasis is far superior to any other Assisted Living Facility that I have encountered. My mother who is 92 is being cared for by Luan Nguyen Tran and her staff and here are the reasons it is so outstanding:

* Tran’s Senior Oasis is owned and operated by a Doctorate prepared Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Luan Nguyen-Tran, with over 15 years of specialty senior-care experience and knowledge. We have incredible “peace of mind” under Luan Tran and her staff’s care.

• Luan is on-site every day, and on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week ensuring that your loved one receives medical and health attention promptly- not 2 days or 2 weeks later. Residents, families and staff have direct and unlimited access to Luan Tran in person, phone, email or text.

• Only select, highly trained and experienced caregivers with a caring heart for seniors are employed to work at Tran’s Senior Oasis. All staff are trained and supervised by Luan Tran and are held to the highest standard of care with regards to professionalism and compassion.

• The property is located on 2 acres of mature trees, deer who roam behind a fence and a cute small dog named Toby! It is a gated facility. Residents live in a lovely home that has been remodeled for a 6 patient client residency and it feels like a home, not a facility.

• Luan's mission is to achieve EXCELLENCE in all aspects of my loved one’s care and she does. They are proactive and work towards giving my mom the highest quality of life in her senior years.

• Tran’s Senor Oasis was created for Luan Tran’s aging parents and inspired by her very own senior patients who needed a higher level of care - especially as your loved one has greater medical issues or care needs.

• Mom is encouraged to participate in daily cognitive, physical, and social activities. She does not just sit in front of the TV or window or in her room alone. Luan provides a personalized and comprehensive “plan of care” to ensure each senior’s specific needs are met.

• Residents are served fresh fruits, vegetables, and home cooked meals daily with flexible menus tailored to the residents’ request and needs. At this age, Luan believes that seniors should not have to “eat to live” but rather “live to eat pleasurably.”

• Rates are fixed and affordable for furnished semi-private and private rooms with free Internet access, cable, and phone access. This is the BEST VALUE for the BEST CARE hands down!!!!

• All of the nine reasons stated above translates to residents that receive excellent evidenced-based care and families that have “peace of mind” under Luan Tran and her staff‘s care.

I cannot imagine my mother being cared for at any other place! Even though it takes me an hour to drive to the Round Rock, Texas location, it is worth every minute of the drive!