Poet's Walk Round Rock - Round Rock, TX

Poet's Walk Round Rock - Round Rock, TX has yet not published prices.

Top choice!

I really liked Poet's Walk when I toured. We had already left a deposit with them. The staff was friendly and the place was very clean, but we had found another community that fit my father's needs a little better.

A nice tour for care

This is a nice community. The staff is great, but we needed more care then what they could give her. I did see the restaurant and it seems very nice and maintained. They did not have the memory care that we were needing at the time my mom moved in. This would not be our choice for memory care. This is a community where residents can take care of some of the needs on there own. We would suggest that families take a tour to see if this is what they are looking for.

Mom's Care

This was a new community that was still under construction at the time. The staff was nice, but they had alot of issues while going thru construction. I was not happy with the dust and other areas of cleanliness at that time. I was worried due to finding a side door left unlocked. I would inform families to take a look here first.

Brand new (opened June, 2016). 64 apts, only about 6 residents so far, as of 7/23. Lab (dog) was playing fetch indoors and barked several times (loudly). "Founders" $500 off for 12 months for a while more--through August? Very nice facilities. residents looked engaged and happy. No furniture in apts. Private showers in each unit. Closet in apt.

My mother moved to this memory care facility and she has been treated with the utmost care and thoughtfulness. Everyone we worked with getting her adjusted and comfortable receive my highest recommendation.

Review of Poet's Walk Round Rock - Round Rock, TX

[Removed] sales representative very attentive polite helpful stays in touch. Will not tour or consider until building is completed and [Removed] has had residents staff in operation for at least 4 to six months. This organization sounds promising but we need more than brick and mortar to view before making a decision about our mothers memory care home. We need to see residents living [Removed] and see [Removed]employees programs in action before we could ever consider making this our mothers forever memory care home.