Wyoming Springs Assisted Living - Round Rock, TX

Mom Is Happy

I am happy with the care and it has been very good and well for my mom. My mom likes the meals very much. It is very clean in all areas. The staff are very helpful and they have been great.

Rhonda Prince

We appreciate your taking time to provide such gracious feedback. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can improve our service so that we may continue to exceed your expectations!

A Good Experience For My Mother Here

It has been a good experience for my mother in this community. She is doing very well here. They are taking good care of her and her needs. They have a lovely staff here, they have been very helpful and attentive. They offer nice activities, she has tired a few of them. As far as the food, she thinks they need to serve bigger portions. I know they are providing her with good care. She is safe and this is a community I would recommend.

Nice place but no memory care, 'skilled nursing' available.

Review of Wyoming Springs Assisted Living - Round Rock, TX

Rhonda [Removed] was wonderful in explaining Wyoming Springs assisted living services as well as the memory care facility. Nice more roomy accommodations than I ve seen before in the assisted apartments. Restaurant style dining other amenities available. This is my top pick for our mother s memory care home. My other family member is not quite on board but I certainly am. This is a wonderful place!

Rhonda Prince

I agree that Wyoming Springs is a wonderful place! Please let me know what I can to do to help your family member feel more comfortable.

A Really Nice Place

My grandmother has adjusted well with her move into Wyoming springs. She is doing great. The staff is very friendly and very respectful toward my grandmother. The community has events all the time for the residents to attend, they also assist with transportation so my grandmother still gets to go to the mall and shopping. Overall Wyoming Springs is a really nice place.

Rhonda Prince

What positive feedback--thank you very much!

pet friendly

The food is good, the staff is friendly, the facility is clean, and the grounds are well kept. My mom's biggest concern was that they let her pets come visit here and there were very pet friendly. Overall, we are happy with the place.

Wyoming Springs - Beautiful facility

My father moved to Wyoming Springs Assisted Living about 6 weeks ago. The management staff are all great. Very easy to work with and willing to help in any way. It's been an adjustment for my Dad to go from living with no assistance to living with assistance. Expect it to take several weeks for your loved one to adjust. In general the folks are all very kind and helpful. A little bit more flexibility on morning meds would be helpful, but all in all I'm just very glad he's there and glad he has people around him that care and that want to make sure he's taken good care of. If needed he can push a button he wears around his neck and a care person will come to check on him and see what he needs.
My Dad is a picky eater. The food at Wyoming springs is very good & well balanced. The meal service is very good. The residents get to sit down and order from a menu. It's very nice. The laundry service is fantastic. They do each residents laundry separate so nothing gets lost.
Wyoming Springs is a beautiful facility. Very clean, new, and well kept. Spacious halls and community areas with nice lighting throughout. The courtyards are lovely. Many residents like to go outside for some sun in the mornings.
There's been only 1 time that I went to the administrator to discuss something. She got right on it and the issue was resolved immediately. I feel really great to have my Dad in a place that takes such great action.

Comfortable, casual, personal care community

I was impressed with Wyoming Springs from the first time I visited until now, a month after my mother moved into assisted living. It offers a casual, comfortable "feel" to visitors and residents, and I've never run into a staff member who was not friendly. Although my mother is having some trouble adapting to her situation, she's happy with the community itself. I've had to ask for help from various staff members to orient mother to her new life, and every one of them has done what I've asked, and sometimes beyond. The one-bedroom apartments are a bit larger than others I've seen, and mother was able to use a good number of her pieces of her furniture to make the space home-like. I appreciate the encouragement Wyoming Springs has offered me in this difficult time.

A comfortable, caring place!

My mother recently moved into the assisted living area at Wyoming Springs. We visited 2 other communities (after I visited about 8 communities alone first) and both really liked Wyoming Springs because of the comfortable, casual atmosphere, the friendly staff, the lively attitude of residents at lunch, the nicely-appointed rooms, and the options of events to be involved in.

As expected, the move and changes have been somewhat difficult for mother; however, Wyoming Springs has worked with me to try to solve mother getting used to them and them getting used to mother.

I really hope mother will adapt because I think this is a great place for her to be.

They Allow Pets

The biggest determinant was that they allowed pets, which was important and made a huge difference. Another deciding factor is the layout, it has a very non-institutional feeling. It is not long corridors.

It's nice. Everything is great.

It's nice. Everything is great. My parents live here and everything has been going great for them. The inside of the facility is very clean. It's well kept. There are no messes. Everyone is very friendly. They seem like caring people. Overall, the Wyoming Springs Assisted Living is a nice community. It has been an excellent experience. The staff has been great as well. We are just very pleased with everything.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Wyoming Springs Assisted Living. The facility is very nice, and the people who work here are friendly and caring. However, I do think the staff could be trained a bit better when it comes to communication between themselves, I often have to repeat the same instructions or message to different shifts of caregivers.

I like this facility very much. I have gone twice now to look at it.

They are doing a fabulous job here.

They are doing a fabulous job here. I would rate them very highly. My mom is very happy here. The food is very good. Everything is just wonderful. We are very pleased with them.

I'm very pleased with them, so far.

I'm very pleased with them, so far. It seems to be very well run, and very clean. My mom has told me that she enjoyed the food.

They were professional, thorough, and caring.

We weren't here very long. The timing just didn't work out for us. They were great! They were professional, thorough, and caring. They really worked hard with him for the few days we were there. They tried to work with me, they were very creative, it was just a timing thing.

It's a nice place and very clean.

They are moving out. It feels confining for them. It's a nice place, and very clean. The majority of the staff are friendly, but there are a few sour-pusses, just a couple on the waitstaff in the kitchen, and they are more concerned with tasks rather than service. If you let them do all that they will do, it's almost priceless, but people don't take advantage of all of the services they provide. They have a lot of space, it feels like a home rather than just an apartment. The communication could be a little better between the staff, if a resident has an issue they aren't qualified to handle, they should do better passing it on to the right personnel. They could do a little bit of a better job, getting some of the residents involved in the activities. I just really think the director Donna has a good way with people, she really does engage people. She is the reason we chose it. I think they could use a social director though, someone building community within the community.

Best Assisted Living in Round Rock!

Residents are happy here. The staff is happy here. This seems like a really great place for both those who live here and those who work here! I toured during lunch hour and the dining room was filled with conversation and smiles. I love that it is dog-friendly.

I think my favorite part was the resident store. It reminded me of co-ops run by student clubs in college, but much better (items ranged from toiletries to food to holiday cards to knick knacks and fine china!)

Also, the rooms have *huge* closets!

I'd definitely recommend checking this place out.

I wouldn't put my dog in Wyoming Spri...

I wouldn't put my dog in Wyoming Springs. The experience was not good at all. My mother in law was not given the proper care while there. She fell numerous times, and each time she pressed the emergency button for help, no one ever came. I'm not happy at all with Wyoming Springs. Also they would not administer her pain medication to her. Not a good experience at all. As for a rating, they don't even get a 0.

This was my favorite. If I...

This was my favorite. If I lived closer to it it would be my #1 choice.

Fantastic

It’s a fantastic place. We have no complaints at all. My loved one doesn’t p … but they have a lot of activities… very well run! There are just no complaints at all. They’re good to people and good to families.

Absolutely beautiful, but I...

Absolutely beautiful, but I wish it were in Georgetown. The one-bedroom floor plan is exactly what we're looking for. Now all we need to do is get Lucille on board. Thank you for suggesting this facility.

New, nice, very sedate/quie...

New, nice, very sedate/quiet when we vivited

Great Community / Best in Area

I toured 4 communities in North Austin last month and this was by far the best. Really enjoyed the aquarium and amenities. Would highly recommend taking a tour if you're considering placing a loved one anywhere in N Austin.

Great staff, excellent amenities. Highly recommended!

Wyoming Springs has to be one of the nicest senior assisted living communities in Central Texas.

Gorgeous dining rooms, and many deluxe amenities. State-of-the-art movie theater, beauty salon, and more. Regularly scheduled visits from foot care specialists, and other nice-to-have services for residents.

The rooms/apartments are large and private, with many options to suit diverse preferences. Private kitchenettes in every room, as well as nice, safe bathrooms.

It was clear that the staff, from the administration to maintenance, all care very much about residents, and they take their jobs as caregivers very seriously!

Casey Litton

Very nice words. Thank you!

Great facility

They do a great job here, and for the most part have a very caring and competent staff. It has a very welcoming, upbeat, and comfortable here. It feels very homey, rather than institutional. I'd say one area they could improve on would be the operations and execution of their medication delivery, it hasn't been entirely consistent.

Casey Litton

Thanks for the input. We are currently changing the way our medication administration is managed so there is better supervision. I hope you see the difference right away.

Very nice, much of what I'm...

Very nice, much of what I'm looking for. Friendly staff. Many activities scheduled, but I didn't see much going on. Had the types of living quarters suitable for my aunt's needs at this time.Next time I'll schedule the visit and have the checklist because there were several questions I should have asked.

Very Good Move

It is wonderful. They are very personable. Very in tune to what is going on with my mom, whether there is or isn't anything going on with my mom. They do have a locked memory unit but my mom is in assisted living. She has a kitchenette. The go everywhere. I am wanting to be a chaperon the outings are so cool. The food is very good. Chicken Marsala! They even have a happy hour with wine. It is a brand new place, less than two years old. Aesthetically it is gorgeous. It was a very good move.

Chose Wyoming Springs over ...

Chose Wyoming Springs over Aria primarily because they offered respite care and they currently had more residents which we hoped would offer my mom more companionship.

Excellent, new facility with great staff

After my mother wandered and was found hours later several miles from her home of 46 years, we needed a space quickly. I toured several nearby facilities and we decided on Wyoming Springs due to the staff, facility, and location. The facility offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care. The staff worked closely with me and my sister on the challenging transition from home to care facility, and they have been extremely understanding, helpful, and attentive. I feel like it is a partnership, and I've been warmly welcomed and provided updates each time I visit (6-7 times per week) and by phone when needed. This has been a challenging time for our family, but we are pleased with our decision, the level of care, and the engaging environment designed to meet the needs of the residents. Since the facility is new, there is space available and I've been told activities will become more customized as the numbers increase, which will be great for the residents.

Best place in that part of Austin

I think the care is very good, I think they're responsive, their staff is very very friendly. It's a very very nice place, in terms of the physical layout of it, it's very clean, it's all one story, it's new but it has a very relaxed feel to it. The staff knows her very well, I think the food could be a little better but the nutrition there is very good. The dietician is outstanding, I'm a physician so I have a lot of questions about nutrition and she's up on all the latest stuff. My parents are verry happy there. They have their hair done, they have their nails done, my father goes on the exercse machine. Probably the best asset is its so clean and nice, we looked at so many others that were dark and dingy and this was so light. To be fair, we haven't used their services to the fullest extent but the laundry's done on time, the room is spotless. I would highly recommend it to somebody else, just the location is nice. It's essentially across the street from Round Rock hospital and its real quiet and calm.

Quiet, warm, peaceful and beautiful memory care unit

The memory care section is completely different then the assisted living side of Wyoming Springs. The memory care is quiet, calm and has a very relaxed atmosphere. It is beautiful like being at a very high end hotel. The staff is very down to earth, wonderful and they care for our mom like she was their own mom. They are very well trained and have years and years of experience dealing with memory care residents. My mom has been doing very well here. My dad and I feel very at ease with her being there, it provides us peace of mind. It is just a warm, wonderful, peaceful and beautiful community. It is still a very new community. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Wyoming Springs is brand-new, everyth...

Wyoming Springs is brand-new, everything was clean and all the staff were very enthusiastic, joyful and helpful. It did have a strong smell of new plastics and new paint but it's like a first-class hotel.

They have activities that go on all day. It's wonderful

Some kinks need to be ironed out

My mother-in-law lives there. I know the care is fine, but my mother-in-law has had several problems. They didn't order her medications before they expired so she was without them for a couple of days. That shouldn't happen, but it's not the end of the world.

They're so new that they still need to iron out a lot of kinks in the system.

The activites are good. For my mother-in-law there are plenty. They have outings to the grocery store and other places. They have moving and bingo and happy hour. She's not someone who wants to do a lot of things, so for her it's good.

What a lovely place. I lov...

What a lovely place. I love the daily routine of everyday activities such as folding napkins for dinner. Very difficult to locate the bldg the 1st time. I accidentally found Palm Valley Inn and did a tour there as well. It's nice too but for different needs.

Welcome to Wyoming Springs! Our community provides assisted living services in a beautiful setting, as well as specialized care for residents with memory impairments. Wyoming Springs features a Hill Country design, casual elegance and neighborhood feel, including outdoor courtyards, salon and spa, movie theater, exercise room and a playground for visiting grandchildren.

We place emphasis on total care,encompassing physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Wyoming Springs is conveniently located near St.David's Round Rock Medical Center, shopping centers, churches and many other amenities.