Traditions Senior Living & Memory Care - Sherman, TX

Traditions Senior Living & Memory Care - Sherman, TX has yet not published prices.

A lot of room

While looking at numerous places for my loved one, this facility came pretty close in my top choices. While we toured the facility, the apartments here seem to have more room for your money which should appeal to others. The facility itself is really good and homey as well.

Compassionate and caring staff

My father's experience at Traditions Assistant Living was very pleasant. He was treated with respect and kindness. He enjoyed the delicious home cooked meals especially the pancakes! The nursing and administrative staff was compassionate, caring and attentive. He liked being there and said the community was clean and looked like the "Waldorf Astoria." I also had a good relationship with the staff. Unfortunately, my father had a very short term stay here but this was a good experience for me and my family.

When Touring Some Communities

I had toured with this community and I was looking for a 2 bedroom and a good assisted living. They did not have an availability at the time but they were friendly and accommodating. I pretty much had a good tour. I appreciate A Place For Mom help, I didn't know where to start.

I took a tour!

During my search for a good community, I also toured Traditions Senior Living and Memory Care. The facility was clean and in good shape. The tour guide was very informative, and I had a good experience touring.

The perfect fit!

My aunt loves Traditions Senior Living & Memory Care! The staff have done a wonderful job helping with the transition. The community is kept very clean and very tidy. They have a variety of activities available for the residents to enjoy. She is enjoying the variety of food offered.

Traditions Senior Living & Memory Care offers a comfortable, home-like atmosphere with a perfect size that allows us the ability to give our Residents the attention they deserve. Our goal is for our Residents to maintain their own identity while preserving their dignity, all while receiving the amount of care that is needed. We achieve this through one-on-one care and constant communication with Residents, their families and their physicians.