North Brook Place - McKinney, TX

North Brook Place - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

Homey environment my parents are comfortable in.

My parents are adjusting well at North Brook Place.They keep quiet for the most part but the staff does encourage them to get involved in activities. They like the food for the most part. They did have some complaints not that long ago because the oven had broke and they served a lot of the same things.The community wasn't at fault for this and it has since been resolved. We chose North Book Place because my parents aren't fancy folks and aren't impressed by flashy things. We felt this was a more relaxed and comfortable environment they could adjust into.

Great Experience!!

I thought this was a great experience and enjoyed my tour of this community. The staff where very friendly and made sure to take there time with our visit as well as answer any questions we had for them. It was just not the right fit for my loved one in the end.

All is Well So Far

Everything is working out well for my father so far since his move to this community. It is a nice facility, and I'am comfortable with his move here. It is a safe, good community, with kind people. The staff has been good to work with. This community has worked out well for my family so far, and I would recommend it.

We struck gold!

Me and my friend absolutely loved this community. My friend felt comfortable and with the community and the staff. They are very good and more than willing to do whatever we needed. Everyone knows everyone by there name and the staff is genuine when they speak. My friend also loves the food.

Highly Recommended!!

The staff that have been following up with me about my mother have been great. At the moment everything has been going fine with her she likes the meals that they offer they are tasty and healthy. Activities are offered on site and off site to the residents.

We like them and we are happy with it.

I would give them a five at this point. We like them and we are happy with it. We are ironing out a few issues, but they are working with us.

Nice and Clean Community

I toured this facility for my father, and it is a nice looking community. The staff was very kind and informative. From what I saw everything is very well maintained. It just wasn't the community for my father, but it was a pleasant tour.

Review of North Brook Place - McKinney, TX

I did not like this place it is too old and they only have Studios . It is not a place for the my husband parents

A great place to live

When I walked in the door, North Brook gave me a good feeling. My sister and I immediately liked the sales advisor.
We received the entire tour and met a lot of the staff while we made out way through North Brook. Everybody who worked there was so kind to each other and the residents. And speaking of the residents; they were out of their rooms.

Several sitting areas are throughout the home and they were occupied. People were playing dominoes.

I have North Brook to compare to where I moved my mom from. It was expensive, there were too many residents, some of the staff were very unpleasant. North Brook is a breath of fresh air. We moved mom in as soon as possible.

They Are Just Great

They definitely worked with me and actually reduced their rate in order to help us out and get her moved in. They are great and they welcome you and act like family. They are very attentive and her room is always well-kept.

A Good Place To Stay

I thought that they were very attentive to my loved one. He only stayed there for a week while we went on vacation, but they were very informative with us and we felt very comfortable leaving him with them.

Mom loves the place

North Brook Place has been an overall good experience. It is clean. The staff is friendly. It is a good value. I am very pleased with this facility. I don't have any complaints. Mom loves the place very much.

Good security and facility is very clean. Only concern is dietary.

We love NorthBrook!

We just placed my mom here. I cannot tell you how kind and friendly the staff is!! And so helpful!! So far, my mom is so happy and loves being here!

We had a great tour with Regina. Everyone was friendly and talkative. Lunch was delicious.

Very friendly staff and people.

Competent, friendly staff, with excellent customer service!

After a week of Respite Care stay with North Brook, Mom really missed the friendly staff and care provided by the facility. She also missed the other residents she became friends with. After 20 years of living with my Husband and I, Mom moved in permanently at North Brook and LOVES IT! I cannot say enough good things about the staff! They go over the top. I'm very pleased with the care Mom is receiving.

Doing A Good Job

All of the staff members did treat my loved one really well. They welcomed her in warmly and they are taking very good care of her at the facility. They are just doing a good job over there at North Brook Place.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Our experience with North Brook Place has been a very good one! The staff here is friendly and welcoming, and they've really done a lot to help my Mom get settled in and feel at home. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a lot to offer the people who live here. It's just a very nice place overall!

Nice place, great food, but I felt their menu was limited. Their cost for their "large apt." was high for sq. ft., then start adding on for this and that. Apt. "Open concept" meaning no doors on bath or bedroom.

They try to go above and beyond to make the rest of us happy.

Regina was INCREDIBLE! She was very informative and kind and loaded with useful information. I would recommend her and her staff, they went above and beyond to help us.

For what they were charging, it just didn't seem worth it.

We were only there for a short time, before we decided to move. She wasn't happy there. She had major complaints about the food. They would only get sandwiches at night, and they were pretty bad. They said more people would be moving in, and people seemed to leave instead. They didn't do hardly any of the activities, and there weren't really very many socializing opportunities. For what they were charging, it just didn't seem worth it.

They did a fine job.

They did a fine job. We didn't have any concerns about them. This was just a short respite stay, but it worked out well. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean. No issues to report here.

Very pleasant surprise

My husband and I visited North Brook Place last week and were very impressed. The place is older but very clean. Very homey and welcoming. The residents we saw and spoke with seemed happy and well taken care of. We feel it could be a good fit for our loved one and we would feel comfortable knowing that there was someone who cared about them as much as we do.

At North Brook Place we offer top notch service in a warm, caring environment. We are located in McKinney, Texas in a quiet neighborhood near the All Ruschhaupt Soccer Complex. Shopping is close by at Westgate Shopping Center and there are three churches right in our neighborhood.
We welcome both you and your family by offering a private dining room for entertaining guests, overnight accommodations and of course your friends and family are welcome to share one of our delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room. With our meal offerings ranging from authentic gumbo to savory baby back ribs to nutritious salmon there is sure to be something to please everyone.
Your loved one’s safety and health is very important to us, we offer:
•A Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
•Respite and short term care
•Medication management
•Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
•Safety features in all bathrooms
•Space for onsite therapy or we welcome home therapy providers
•Three major hospitals within five miles of our community
Our residents rave about both our apartments and our activity schedule. We offer three styles of apartments all with generous closet and storage space, built in book shelves and cable/phone connections. Some of our apartments are equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. On any given day you will find our residents socializing on our stately front porch, enjoying a rousing game of bingo, baking chocolate chip cookies or exploring their inner artist in our crafts room. We also provide transportation to local stores, various community events and to local senior centers.