Traditions of Deerfield - Loveland, OH

Traditions of Deerfield - Loveland, OH has yet not published prices.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Daily up and about check
  • Dinner meal daily
  • Medical Services On-Site
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Outpatient therapy
  • Outsourced Therapy Providers
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Mobile Labs Available
  • Management and Evaluation

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

The staff at Traditions is amazing and we couldn't be more pleased. My dad is a handful and can be very difficult one moment and pleasant another so I really appreciate everyone and their caring spirit. Again, thank you for all the help during our first week. I can't say enough about the staff from the nurses, CNAs, dining room to [name removed] the coordinator.

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

[Name removed] arranged my move from my home into Traditions. Everything went very smooth.
After a few days Traditions became my new home and I am happy I made the change. Food, room service, and new friends have all been positives.
This is as good as this time-of-life allows.
Have recommended Traditions to my friends.

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

Friendly community - caring staff. Lots of activities - what more could you want?

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

Beautiful facility. Caregivers are very attentive. Dietary choices should include dental soft foods in the future.

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

On behalf of my sister and I, I just wanted to afford in advance, our sincere thanks and appreciation to you and your team at the Traditions of Deerfield for your assistance and care of our Dad! In January 2018 my wife and I provided care for approx 2 weeks in our home. I garnered a new found respect for all who are engaged in the care of our beloved seasoned citizens. It truly entails the trait of a servants heart to provide the daily care and attention warranted in our Sr facilities. Again, many thanks.

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

My husband has been a resident in memory care for over 8 months. I would like to compliment the entire staff on their exceptional service to the entire community. All the nurses, aides and activities personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable about each resident's wants and needs. The meals are very food and wonderful variety. The maintenance dept. is available to provide any needed service with a smile.

Review of Traditions of Deerfield

The best place that I have found in Cincinnati after visiting 40+ establishments. My parents lived at another facility prior to Traditions and I have seen their lives improve many fold. The staff are excellent and so helpful. I would recommend Traditions to everyone. [Name removed] was wonderful and of tremendous help to me and my family. Overall - Great.

I would NEVER reccomend nor permit anyone to live in this memory community!

I realize that when someone has dementia its a difficult time. But when the staff doesn't know what's happened from shift to shift to a resident and there's inadequate knowledge of policy and procedure very dangerous things can and will happen. The facility is beautiful and everyone says the right things to get loved ones in the facility but then be careful. All I can say about this facility is that the breakdown of communication/ lack of experience and training has created a very very dangerous environment for residents.

Assisted Living