Angels Care Family Home II - Loveland, OH

Angels Care Family Home II - Loveland, OH has yet not published prices.

Our Mom feels loved, protected, and cared for like she is at home.

"Angels Care" was a referral from "A Place for Mom", both which were God Send places for my Mom and our family. Angels Care is a unique Memory Care facility that allows my Mom to feel like she is at home being cared for by her loved ones. The Staff and Administrators have been so helpful through all steps in her care and communicate all of her needs to our family as well. My Mom feels like she now has other children, because the staff make her feel that she is as important to them as their own Mother. Anyone facing caring for a loved one with severe dementia knows the special challenges that comes with the terrible affects for the patient and their loved ones. God Bless the people that decided to design and build these wonderful type of Memory Care homes, and that is what they are ... HOMES. A special thanks to "A Place for Mom" as well for helping guide our family to several facilities that met my Mother's personal needs, with our family ultimately choosing "Angels Care". A big, big thank you from my Mom and our family to both organizations!