Magnolia Springs Loveland - Loveland, OH

Magnolia Springs Loveland - Loveland, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Very personable staff - loved [name removed] and [name removed]! A very clean, beautiful, well-appointed facility, I would absolutely have no problem with my loved ones) living here!

Review of Magnolia Springs

What attracted me most was the location! Dad isn't ready for a move just yet, but we want to be prepared. It's right by my house and the community is beautiful inside and out! Everyone greeted us with a smile and made us feel welcome. I'm very pleased with my tour and definitely feel dad would love it here!

Review of Magnolia Springs

I love living here. It is neat and clean. Food is good. Staff is wonderful/ So glad my son found this place. I have my own apartment so I can do my own thing, but I really enjoy being with other residents and staff too.

Review of Magnolia Springs

My father lives at MS and lives it!! He wasn't so sure at first, but in 5 months he has become a social butterfly, joining in group activities, welcoming new residents, and enjoying his home. The staff is amazing, each going above and beyond. We visit often but not because we need to! We know he has what he needs and what he wants.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Outstanding service - the facility is clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful!

Review of Magnolia Springs

The tour went fantastic. That is one of the most beautiful facilities I've ever seen. Everyone there was so nice and gracious. Our tour guide (I think her name was [name removed]) answered all out question thoroughly and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! :) We are more than comfortable to have our mother come to live here when she is ready.

Review of Magnolia Springs

The facility and staff here are fantastic. We're 100% comfortable moving out mother into this facility!

Review of Magnolia Springs

Staff was extremely responsive as we moved our Dad into his new fabulous home. We are very grateful for their unending attention to detail. The facility has an uplifting "feel" to it. Lots of room for walking and socializing, but still warm and homey.

Magnolia Springs is excellent

My mom has lived at this location for 3 months now. I cannot say enough good things about this Assisted Living facility. It is WONDERFUL. The rooms are well laid out, and the common areas are beautiful. More important than the structure, however, is the staff. From the director to the handyman to the care coordinator, everyone has been so helpful and kind. The nurses and aides are great with my mom. The kitchen and wait staff is hardworking, and the food is excellent (kind of surprised me to be honest). My mom took a bit of time to acclimate, as anyone in their late 70's does with a move, but now has friends and loves it there. She participates in many of the fun activities they offer. We had a far different experience at another care facility, run by a major chain company in this industry that starts with a "B". This experience is night and day. The other place was horrid. That is why I can truly tell you this place is great. If you are looking for a loved one, don't hesitate to visit this location.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Looking for a friend. She would love it here. Everyone seems very friendly and she needs a bright and cheery atmosphere.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Beautiful community. Impressed with food and activities.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Beautiful place to come and live. Love the large hallways and lots of activity spaces! I work in healthcare and this looks like a nice place ot live and work!

Review of Magnolia Springs

My aunt lives here and has been really enjoying herself. She has made so many new friends. Our family is very pleased.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Beautiful spacious clean community. Everyone was very friendly.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Came and toured with my daughter. It was very nice and had a lot of space.

Beautiful! Friendly, knowledgeable staff. A+++++

Review of Magnolia Springs

Nice place wish I had the money to bring my parents here. Love the atmosphere

Review of Magnolia Springs

Love this place! everyone is amazing!!!

Review of Magnolia Springs

I like this community a lot+am happy I live here.

Amazing Memory Care - Must See!

I toured this community for the Memory Care and was completely amazed at the level of training and care that goes into the environment. We primarily chose this community because of the location, but it is hands down the best memory care that we toured in the Cincinnati area.

Based on our tour...

There was a construction hold up when we took a tour but it’s a brand new facility, which is what we wanted. They were what we wanted location wise but they weren’t ready when my Mom needed to move in so we had to choose somewhere else. The facility is big and has a lot of residents in it. The person that took us on the tour was okay. The representative that we were originally supposed to meet with forgot that we had the appointment and had to call someone else to walk us through so the person that wound up taking us on the tour didn’t really know as much about the facility as the original representative might have. It in no way negatively impacted our decision; however, we decided to go with a different community that had openings immediately.