Towne Manor West - Norristown, PA

Towne Manor West - Norristown, PA has yet not published prices.

Don't place your loved one here

As a family member of a former resident with dementia, I would not recommend this facility. The nurses and CNAs are friendly, competent, know the patients, however they are way understaffed. Facility is clean for the most part but smells like urine. The administration is a nightmare. No one knows what the other is doing and everyone passes the buck. We asked for my FILs medical records and, after being told they were in the mail, the medical records person is on vacation then they left the facility, we will have it tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. After 7 weeks of patience, we finally got them after demanding them from the head administrator. We were then told there was a fee for them. 7 weeks and no one told us that. Not the facility for a dementia patient. Or any patient for that matter.

A nice place

My loved one has stayed in places that I liked more, but I realize this is a not-for-profit community, so you can't expect as much as the more expensive communities. It's a nice clean place, and most of the staff are very friend and caring.