• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • 24 hour care
  • 24-Hour Security

OKC Town Village

Clean first rate facility. Unfortunately staff does not respond to inquiries.

I toured facility with my daughter, and it seems to be very nice. The apartments were very nicely laid out with a fully-equipped kitchen, although it would appear that the 3 meals provided would be very appetizing and are provided in a restaurant-style environment. Security is good, as residents have key entry into the community patio areas. The area is an up and coming part of the city, but it's really 'too busy' in the immediate vicinity for my preference. Also, you have to be able to exit your apartment on your own in an emergency, which would be a problem for myself if I were on the second floor. The facility is a two-story apartment complex. They have a full roster of activities, fully equipped library, etc. The community spaces are very nice, but there are no private balconies or patio spaces, which I really wanted. If I needed to have additional assisted living requirements in the future, I would need to move to another apartment in their separate assisted living facility, which is located just across from the independent living facility. Their staff seem to be very pleasant and helpful, and their rates are reasonable.

I toured facility with my daughter, and it seems to be very nice. The apartments were very nicely laid out with a fully-equipped kitchen, although it would appear that the 3 meals provided would be very appetizing and are provided in a restaurant-style environment. Security is good, as residents have key entry into the community patio areas. The area is an up and coming part of the city, but it's really 'too busy' in the immediate vicinity for my preference. Also, you have to be able to exit your apartment on your own in an emergency, which would be a problem for myself if I were on the second floor. The facility is a two-story apartment complex. They have a full roster of activities, fully equipped library, etc. The community spaces are very nice, but there are no private balconies or patio spaces, which I really wanted. If I needed to have additional assisted living requirements in the future, I would need to move to another apartment to their separate assisted living facility. Their staff seem to be very pleasant and helpful, and their rates are reasonable.

I toured facility with my daughter, and it seems to be very nice. The apartments were very nicely laid out with a fully-equipped kitchen, although it would appear that the 3 meals provided would be very appetizing and are provided in a restaurant-style environment. Security is good, as residents have key entry into the community patio areas. The area is an up and coming part of the city, but it's really 'too busy' in the immediate vicinity for my preference. Also, you have to be able to exit on your own in an emergency, which would be a problem for myself. They have a full roster of activities, fully equipped library, etc. The community spaces are very nice, but there are no private balconies or patio spaces, which I really wanted. If I needed to have additional assisted living requirements in the future, I would need to move to another apartment to their separate assisted living facility. Their staff seem to be very pleasant and helpful, and their rates are reasonable.

Visited today, [date removed]. Quite impressed. [Name removed] is a good saleswomen and knows all about the place. I'm still looking, but this place is at the tops!

Beautiful, clean, friendly staff. It is very large and can be taxing on those with limited mobility, but there are benches to rest every few yards. Apartments are lovely with full-size appliances. Only drawback are the odd angles of the walls in the bedroom. My mother wants to follow up on this one and visit again with some of the residents. She liked the idea of those in assisted living area can meet and mingle with the residents in the independent living section, which gives her more opportunity to make friends.

Full sized kitchen appliances

I toured here when looking for a place for my mom. Of all places, as far as the price is concerned, they would’ve been the place that I would’ve chosen. However, the building was very big, it is 3 stories high, and the hallways were endless. It was just too big for my mom because she still relies on a walker. It looked clean and I was pretty impressed with it when I first walked in. I was able to see one of the rooms on my tour. It had vaulted ceilings and regular sized appliances, a living area, and a bedroom with a bathroom. It seemed the residents were sitting down most of the time and watching TV or visiting with their neighbor, but I was able to see the rooms where they play games or watch movies. Ultimately, we chose somewhere else.

Where's the money going.

Visited relative and found almost every coffee cup in the the place were dirty. I saw th residents having dry toast. I asked no butter. I was told the butter was taken away and replaced by a foul tasting larger one. When the residents complained they got nothing. I visited a couple of years ago and they had a great menu. Now it is extremely limited with few choices.

More bang for your buck!

My mom wanted to find somewhere that was independent living and when we got here and saw what she was getting for her money, it was a no brainer. The overall condition and cleanliness of this community made us so impressed; I’ve never had problem in her room or the rest of the place when it comes to cleanliness. The leasing coordinator was very friendly and helpful and the staff is knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. The food has a good quality overall, balanced in nutrition, and has the stuff that she needs and wants. This was really important for her because she did not want to have to cook anymore or rely on TV dinners. They offer some activities like shopping, bingo, and they’ll take the residents out in a van for doctors’ appointments. Everyone else in the community seems very friendly and welcoming too, and mom is making tons of friends. The price that you pay here makes you feel like you’re getting more bang for your buck. My mom was very adamant that she wanted to use her money and not ours so it was important to find somewhere within her budget and Town Village offers a lot of great services despite it being inexpensive. My only issue is that she’s been there since September and still hasn’t had a maintenance person show up to help her get things situated, which is something they’re currently working on. I’ve already recommended this place to others as a good place to live.

Extra Care Costs Extra

The community was very nice and we really thought it would be a great place for,y in-law. But there was not enough care here. It is a separate charge and they are , basically set up like senior apartments. They provide meals, cleaning, and management of the apartments. One would have to pay extra for making sure the resident goes to meals or to help with medication. They have a 3rd party provider who gives the extra help but would have to pay additionally at a la carte pricing. We were wanted to stay within a budget.

Care for my mom

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding and caring. The community is clean with a good environment for the residents. I like knowing that she is active with the list of good activities. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

I did not care for this community. I think maybe the level of care that my mother is in need of might have surpassed what they were offering. It just didn't seem to be the right fit for what my mother would have needed.

Allison Vanderford

Thank you for your review. I would like the opportunity to visit with you to clarify your mothers needs and determine if Town Village is a viable option. Town Village offers both Independent and Assisted Living providing a full range of options and care levels. We appreciate your interest and time spent looking at Town Village and hope that you will keep us in mind during your search.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care for my mom. The staff was very nice and caring. We like that the community was clean and maintain. The community was clean and they offered a nice menu with a lot of variety. We would recommend that families needing assistance with the care of a loved tour this community for a good value.

Mother in Law is in Good Hands here

We are very pleased with my mother in law move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and she is doing very well. She is safe, and getting all the nutrition that she needs. They have plenty of activities available for her when she ready to participate. We are satisfied with all they have done for our family. This is a community I would recommend, it is a really nice facility.

A good tour!

I had a good tour of the Town Village. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. They took us around the entire buildings and answered any questions we asked.

The rooms were tiny!!

When we walked around touring the Town Village, everyone was very friendly. The place was nice but I did not like the set up at all. When she showed me the rooms, the first one was just a square, it was tiny. The second one was way too large. It was not what I was looking for.

Beautiful Community!!

This facility was beautiful, there was a spacious dinning room as well as a lobby that offered a variety of activities. The community was a little to large for my dads liking, but overall I have no complaints about my tour.

I would recommend Town Village!!

The staff seem to interact with my dad very well. It has been a positive experience so far. I would rate the food at a 2.5. It is similar to cafeteria food. The Sunday brunch is the best part. The housekeeping staff is really nice and do a good job. They offer many different activities.

I love it at Town Village and I would recommend them!

The community at Town Village overall meets my expectations and exceeds them in some areas. Andre the new chef is terrific! The food is spectacular and I really want him to stay. There was a lot of turnover in the kitchen previously but they have brought in Netta. Netta is amazing and very helpful! I am so busy with the variety of activities the community has to offer. They have a walking program, exercise class, bingo, Mexican train, trivia, ice cream socials, and happy hour with live entertainment. I love to dance and they have dance's from time to time as well. Other residents within the community are wonderful and I have made many new friendships.

A larger community!!

My parents moved here to enjoy a larger apartment. The staff at this community are very nice and helpful when you need something. The food is good the community is well taken care of and I would recommend this community.

Be careful what you sign.

My Father lived at Town Village for over a year. The facility is in good shape and he had no problems with his apartment, but there were times they ran out of milk and other food in the dining room. They also have trouble keeping staff - as the housekeeping that is suppose to be weekly is sometimes skipped. The biggest issue is to understand what you are signing on the lease. They have an addendum to sign that states you must give a proper 30 day notice. My Father passed on May 6th, I notified town village on the 9th thinking we would have to pay until June 9th - but they are billing my deceased father until the end of June. Be careful what you sign at Town Village - if you or a loved one passes after the billing cycle they will bill you an entire extra month. So Thoughtful.

Review of Town Village - Oklahoma City, Ok

I've resided here for four years and have enjoyed the two different apartments while living here. I have made many dear friends here and I have been very grateful for the many activities and appreciate the transportation service. And last but not least the people who work here and make sure we have the things we need.

Review of Town Village - Oklahoma City, Ok

My husband and I moved to Town Village after we retired. I can highly recommend this home away from home. There are so many activities and lots of very nice friendly people. I would rate this senior community with 5 stars. The staff are attentive and helpful. Come home!

A Really Great Community

They have really been great to us at this community. They are treating my parents very well. The community looks great and very clean. The staff is great, they are really good at caring for my parents. There is something going on everyday, they do offer nice activities. My father and sister say the food is really good. They have been very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend this community.

Better than most

Things are going pretty good since I've lived at Town Village. The place is a lot better than most. There's not as many activities as I'd like. One main asset is the floor space in the apartments, the floor plan is laid out well. The dining room staff is the only problem. Sometimes they don't have enough of one menu option for everyone and they run out. They should accommodate everyone's food allergies. I have a problem getting real sugar, not artificial.

Happy with this facility

We're real happy with our selection. There is nothing the property could improve on.

We are happy with them so far.

We are happy with them so far. I don't have any major complaints. I would give them a five, we are pretty happy with them.

Very, Very Impressed

Most of all the impression I had with that whole group, was that there was never any pressure to get my uncle in there. I was so impressed by their whole attitude toward working for the family. I never thought they were working for their business, which it is a business, but you never got that impression from them and that was amazing to me. He's had some issues getting adjusted there and they have handled it and kept me informed, and there communication is really good.

My parents recently moved in, but so far our whole family is very happy with Town Village. The staff seems helpful and friendly. My parents are enjoying the activities like bridge and exercise plus they love the meals.

Town Village OKC

My sister and I visited Town Village about 10 months ago , as we looked for a place for our Mom. Mom felt she needed Assisted Living, and wanted only a one story facility.
After being in Assisted Living for a while, she decided that Independent Living would work for her. So, here we are, just getting settled. I am very pleased with the facility, and she seems to be getting used to the change and meeting more residents every day.

They have been fantastic.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Town Village. They have been fantastic. It's a great place, and we are extremely happy with them. I would rate them very highly and I have recommended them to others.

She is doing fine there, everyone seems to be really nice.

She is doing fine there, everyone seems to be really nice. The only complaint would be that the walls are really thin and you can hear the people in the next room. It's clean and the staff has been extremely nice, when she isn't feeling well. They will bring food up to her, and she likes the food there too.

Friendly and accommodating staff

Everything has been very good at Town Village. It's a very nice looking place, and they keep everything looking clean and well kept. The staff are all very friendly, and have been very accommodating. The only issue we've had was a bit of a problem with the food when she moved in, but they worked with us to figure out the sort of meals she would be able to eat that they could prepare.

I fell in LOVE with this co...

I fell in LOVE with this community! I toured and spent a great deal of time with Karla who was lovely. I went in with an idea of what I could afford but realized that apt I had decided on was too expensive and would leave me nothing at all to live on. I would move in here immediately if they were a couple hundred dollars less expensive! They want 1000 deposit and 1000 for pet up front. too high, I am very sad-thought I had found my last home!

A wonderful facility and senior community

Town Village is a great community for the elderly parents. It was a difficult transition to move from a home and town they had lived in for many years, but the staff were extremely patient and encouraging. The other residents have made them feel included. The accomodations are impeccable, with delicious and nutritious meals and an activity director who always seems to find interesting and engaging activities. Access to the shuttle for nearby shopping trips give my parents the feeling of independance and Town Village is located close to many great restarants and one of the main malls in Oklahoma City. I would recommend Town Village to anyone considering this location.

This is a wonderful community

This is a wonderful community. The food is really good. They have personalized living, but we needed more care. This really was more of a country club atmosphere. They really spoiled my loved one. They come out with a full menu and you can order what you want, and they have the white linen table cloths. Abby Grooms is phenomenal, I can't say enough about her, she is such a hard worker and she has been so wonderful. Eddie that runs the place is really friendly and a great person.

Nothing that really impressed

They were an ok community while we were here. When we were here there was only one manager and we could never seem to find him. There always seemed to be issues during meal times with people not getting the right meal and where they were sitting. Transportation that they provided was also an issue. The community was really clean and very well maintained but nothing that made you want to stay.

At Town Village we are setting the standard for active mature living in Oklahoma City. Developed with the young-at-heart senior in mind, we offer more opportunities and choices than traditional retirement communities. With a convenient location near shopping, restaurants, medical services and golf courses you’ll love your options for activity.

If your healthcare needs change, your address doesn't have to. Town Village now offers Assisted Living private apartments adjacent to the Town Village Retirement community. Our unique features include quant neighborhoods where everyone knows your name. With 24hr care supervised by licensed nurses residents can rest peacefully knowing we will take care of the little stuff so they can enjoy the big stuff. Residents enjoy their days filled with activities from health and wellness to a card games, the opportunities are endless.
Stop by and see us in person!