Northhaven Place - Oklahoma City, OK

Northhaven Place - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Feels like a nursing home

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. Out of all of the places I toured, this one was the least desirable. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just felt more along the lines of a nursing home. The facility smelled and then it had a cover-up chemical smell to make it better. The building appeared to be okay and well kept. The person who gave me the tour was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this facility to families who were on a tight budget.

The Problem-Free Tour

There was nothing wrong when I toured the community. It came down to the location. They were on the north side of town but so far west. It was more farther than we wanted. It would have been a long drive for the family if we place my in-law here.

Delightful Place!!

My sister has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff have been absolutely delightful to work with and I comfortable with the care she has been receiving. At first she was not adapting well with the meal plan they had available but now she seems to be enjoying the food as well as the dinning experience. I overall am happy with this place and think it was the perfect choice for my sister.

Friendly people!!

Before choosing a place, I toured Northhaven Place. It was a nice community, very clean and well maintained. The tour guide was friendly and welcoming, they answered any questions and made it a good experience to tour.

The staff is second to none!

My brother is having a wonderful stay at Northhaven Place! The staff are the nicest people ever! The activities director in particular is unbelievable, she is often seen dancing and having fun with the residents, including my father, who rarely dances! The staff is so attentive and very outgoing, and they were quick to resolve any issues that I ran across. My only concern is that their menus for meals do not quite match up to what they actually serve. Overall, my brother is having a great time at Northhaven!

Father's Good Care

I like this nice community. The staff is outstanding and very caring. I like that my father likes the menu of good food and health choices. This is a small community and that is a good fit for him with a few people. I would recommend this community highly for other families.

A very nice place!!

I had a good tour of the Northhaven Place. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. They took us around the entire buildings and answered any questions we asked.