Northhaven Place - Oklahoma City, OK

Northhaven Place - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

I thought this was a nice place. The apartments are a nice size. I like that there are only 35 apartments. The dining area is nice and friendly looking. The people I spoke with were very nice and informative. Their program seemed to be appropriate. Like everything else, it comes down to whether or not they are able to accomplish the steps in the current employment environment. I noticed they were attempting to fill two open positions. There was a sign out by the street.

Feels like a nursing home

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. Out of all of the places I toured, this one was the least desirable. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just felt more along the lines of a nursing home. The facility smelled and then it had a cover-up chemical smell to make it better. The building appeared to be okay and well kept. The person who gave me the tour was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this facility to families who were on a tight budget.

The Problem-Free Tour

There was nothing wrong when I toured the community. It came down to the location. They were on the north side of town but so far west. It was more farther than we wanted. It would have been a long drive for the family if we place my in-law here.

Delightful Place!!

My sister has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff have been absolutely delightful to work with and I comfortable with the care she has been receiving. At first she was not adapting well with the meal plan they had available but now she seems to be enjoying the food as well as the dinning experience. I overall am happy with this place and think it was the perfect choice for my sister.

Friendly people!!

Before choosing a place, I toured Northhaven Place. It was a nice community, very clean and well maintained. The tour guide was friendly and welcoming, they answered any questions and made it a good experience to tour.

The staff is second to none!

My brother is having a wonderful stay at Northhaven Place! The staff are the nicest people ever! The activities director in particular is unbelievable, she is often seen dancing and having fun with the residents, including my father, who rarely dances! The staff is so attentive and very outgoing, and they were quick to resolve any issues that I ran across. My only concern is that their menus for meals do not quite match up to what they actually serve. Overall, my brother is having a great time at Northhaven!

Father's Good Care

I like this nice community. The staff is outstanding and very caring. I like that my father likes the menu of good food and health choices. This is a small community and that is a good fit for him with a few people. I would recommend this community highly for other families.

A very nice place!!

I had a good tour of the Northhaven Place. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. They took us around the entire buildings and answered any questions we asked.

Took A Tour!!

It would have been good if the community had a larger nursing staff. My mother needed some medical help on the weekends a nursing staff on the weekend would have been great. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. The community was clean and the interaction between the staff and residents was positive.

We liked Brookdale Oklahoma City West!!!

We liked this community however my Father in law was able to find a community that offered them a two bedroom for the same cost. This is a really nice community and the staff are extremely friendly. The community was clean and well taken care of.

YEAH!

I visited Sterling House while looking for a place for my Ma, and I was very impressed. As soon as I larrived, both Jennifer and Linda were super. They provided alot of info and answered all questions. I took my Ma to check it out and she liked it as well. The staff made it so easy to do the paperwork, are always easy to contact, always pleasant , and really go out of their way to take care of the residents. My Ma will be moving there very soon, she is excited and so am I, as I will now not have to do it all myself. This will be a new chapter in my Ma's life. I also want to thank A Place for Mom for their help and setting up tours, as well as being easy to contact.

I went to visit this facili...

I went to visit this facility in 2012. They were on 'lock down' because a client had walked away. There was NO ONE in sight, I walked right in, and then stood in the lobby for over 10 minutes before someone finally came thru and acknowledged me. Wasn't at ALL impressed.