Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe - Edmond, OK

Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe - Edmond, OK has yet not published prices.

Everybody is great in the beginning

My dad was in this community for about a month and I had to move him out. I just heard today that [Removed] has left Brookdale and I believe [Removed] has as well. The food was mediocre. They had a courtyard and it was locked down that helped with the memory care. What I hated about Brookdale were additional charges for everything including $47. For smokers. The facility was clean, the staff friendly enough, I did not like seeing my bill different from month to month.

I wasn't very impressed

I toured here when looking for a place for my mom but I wasn’t impressed. I was able to take a look at the rooms and overall, the facility just looks outdated. It doesn’t look like it was updated at all. It looked more like a motel than a senior community. The painting and the carpet looked like they needed to be updated. The atmosphere wasn’t welcoming, it looked cold and not at all warm or like a home. The facility is small but the hallways were wide enough for people to get through. Everything looked clean, though.

Close to home!

My mother and I were very impressed with Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe when we toured. We loved the people, everyone was very friendly. The community was clean and the building was in good shape. It was also close to my house.

Best in Care

The pictures on this site are not updated, the community has updated furnishings and decor. Also, the associates are experienced, caring and passionate people, making it an ideal place for senior care and assisted living!

Dreary atmosphere...

Our visit to Brookdale was fine. It was not too good of a fit for my loved one, in terms of the atmosphere. The atmosphere seemed quite dreary and it was not an especially comfortable place to be. It was fine, but not my favorite.

Love this community! The pictures featured on this site are very old, community has been remodeled, pictures not accurate.

Very clean!

We chose the Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe because it was closest to my brother's house and it was a very nice community. I would recommend it because it is maintained very well and it seems to be a good fit for my mother so far.

Excellent Care

My mom is happy here with the care that she is receiving. The staff is caring and friendly. The food is good and a nice variety of choices. They do offer good activities for everyone. Highly recommended for good care for loved ones.

I Enjoyed My Tour Of This Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. The community looked great, everything was nice and clean. This community is one level and the was convenient for my friend. The staff was very kind and welcoming. It was a bit expensive for our budget. Overall this is a nice community with kind people.

Better Communication?

The Brookdale care and administration are friendly, professional and helpful in caring for my family member. The environment is attractive and home-like for the residents and visitors. Her room is maintained in a safe and clean manner conducive for assisted living. The reason for most of my frustration is a perceived lack of communication among staff members. Upon admission the family provides information regarding medical, social, personal and dietary concerns and basic care giving needs. I feel that the level of care presented upon admission is not what the resident may actually receive. Unless the family member is able to question the staff, certain aspects of care may not be given. As in many organizations, there may be a communication disconnect between management and the actual caregivers. Perhaps offer periodic team meetings with administration, nursing, care giving staff and family?

So far so good!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a good one! The people here seem friendly and caring, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. We've got no complaints!

Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.