Villagio Assisted Living & Memory Care - Oklahoma City, OK

Villagio Assisted Living & Memory Care - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Villagio - Great staff and beautiful community!

Villagio is a greal place with terrific staff!

A really great place

Villagio staff really cares about the residents. Really a nice place with great staff, food and activities.

If You Care About Your Loved One's Safety - Don't Take Them Here !

My 96 year old mother stayed here less than 1 week and feared for her safety. She was unable to stand my herself and needed help to transfer from one place to another. She said the staff was rough and "threw me around like a rage doll." We had to move her immediately.
Another huge problem was that her call button never worked the 6 days she was there so she just had to wait until someone "checked" on her, which was about every 6 hours. Not nearly enough when you cannot go to the bathroom without assistance.
Due to these circumstances, we could not give the required 30 days written notice to leave, so they did not refund any of our deposit or rent - we lost about $5,000. Very unfair.

Justin Brown

Good morning,
I apologize for your experience, and would love to have the opportunity to learn more about it. If you would, please reach out to [removed] so that we can connect on the specifics. We are committed to doing everything we can to improve the customer experience. I hope to hear from you soon,
Justin at Villagio

My in laws like living at the Villagio!!

The staff are nice and they seem to care and think of this job as more than just a paycheck. The community is clean and it gets our recommendation. My Mother in law let me know the food is pretty good. There is plenty of activities to keep them busy.

excellent staff, need more activities

My father has complained a little about there not being enough activities. They do have some, but could use some more.

The staff is really good at being accessible. I can contact them any time with any questions or issues and they are quick to respond and take care of it.

very good experience

The one thing that I would say Elmcroft of Quail Springs needs improvement on is their staffing. The ratio of staff to residents has not been where I feel it needs to be. However, I am aware that they are currently building up more staff so I am confident that this will be less of an issue in the near future.

Overall though we are very happy with Elmcroft of Quail Springs and it has been a very good experience.

Beautiful home for memory care

Debbie at Elmcroft was amazing, helping us move dad in just four days!! We had to move him due to neglect and I was able to help with his move before I had to leave to go back home to California. The facility is clean, homey, well staffed with positive, truly loving people that treated dad like family from the moment he arrived. He felt right at home and is acting calm and friendly. I can now sleep at night not worrying about daddy.

Did not have a good experience here

We had quite a few issues with this community, and were not happy with it at all. The staff were friendly, and tried to be helpful, but just did not seem very competent. We really had to stay on top of them to make sure things like regular cleaning took place. We also did not like that during the weekends they had temporary staff come in who had no personal connection with the residents. When we were selecting a community we had 3 main requirements. We wanted her clean, safe, and active.

We were very disappointed in the level of activity here. When we toured it looked like they had all sorts of things planned, and marked on their whiteboard, but after she had been here a while we noticed that there was barely any participation, and the staff did not seem to actively encourage more people to join.

And in terms of safety we never felt that the building was particularly secure. They locked it at night and you had to use a code to get in, but EVERYONE knew the code, and they'd tell anyone who asked. The building also very empty and unwatched at night. They also had a water line break, and it took them a month to get it taken care of, and during that time they would just crowd all the memory care patients into a common area for most of the day.

And last of all were the problems with cleanliness. We would often come in and find Mom in bed in her clothes from the previous day, or find that her bathroom was dirty. We were paying to make sure that she had help getting changed in the mornings and evenings, and this was obviously not something that was happening regularly.

I would NOT recommend this place to anyone else.

Justin Brown

The Villagio team would like to point out that this post was prior to our ownership of the community. Please consider new ownership and management when evaluating your options. Please visit www.villagioliving.com for further details.

Happier environment, but hoping care will improve

There are a lot of things I like about it but there are a lot of things that really really need improvement. The best thing about it I think is the apartment, the bedroom is big and roomy, it's easy to get a wheelchair in and out of the bathroom and it's newly renovated. Of all the places we looked at, this had the nicest apartment we saw. The care they're getting could be a lot better. One thing that happens when you talk to them is they'll say "Absolutely, no problem" and then nothing happens. I think part of the problem is this place has been taken over, there aren't a lot of residents and as a result they don't have enough staff. They aren't cleaning their apartment like I thought they were supposed to and according to my mother they aren't bathing my dad twice a week but I can't really be sure because she's a little out of it and you can't be 100% sure of what they're saying. The food could be a lot better, its edible, but it's not particularly good. One of the reasons we put our parents here was they allow smoking out on their courtyard where my mother can go out anytime she wants. We don't want to move them because it would be unsettling for them, I'm oping over time they'll get more staff and things will improve.

Your search is over

Exhausted after touring several facilities, I turned to "A Place for Mom" for assistance. They responded immediately with options that matched Mom's living requirements. Literally seconds into the tour of Elmcroft of Quail Springs (Memory Care Wing), we knew this was Mother's new home. This small, secured area is designed to make every resident feel safe and "at home" and is well-staffed with caregivers who really care. No matter what time of day we choose to visit, Mother is always clean, groomed well, and either with a staff member or in the group livingroom participating in activities. Take a tour and your search will be over, too.

Light, bright, good central patio. Ju...

Light, bright, good central patio. Just past Mercy Hospital. Bus does joy ride once a week. Studio room on back cornor by bueaty shop. convenient.

Villagio of Oklahoma City is an intimate senior living community designed to provide residents optimal comfort, care and privacy. Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and the management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing his or her own agenda and activities while feeling secure knowing we’re always there to provide support.