Quail Ridge Senior Living - Oklahoma City, OK

My dad is settling well

My dad has a nice studio in the assisted living. The staff is great and they are doing everything I've asked them to do for my dad. We have the dressing and undressing service so they were quick to learn dad's routine of when he got up and went to bed. The food service is really good and the manager of the kitchen met with us when we moved in and told us if dad didn't want to go down to the dining room he could call and get his food delivered to the room or if he wanted something not at meal time he would get that as well. They come in weekly to clean and if we need any additional cleaning to just call them. He enjoys the daily activities and when the weather is better they have 2 seperate patios he will love. I would recommend this community.

At Quail Ridge by Encore Senior Living, you'll find a true community; friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle - plus a trained, professional staff dedicated to providing the finest in services. With 20 years experience in providing quality senior care, Quail Ridge promotes and honors your independence, while offering the caring assistance that will ease the minds of both you and your loved ones. Such services may include assistance with medications, escorting to meals and activities, and assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming. Our philosophy of "Residents First" assures a safe, clean, caring and uplifting environment for al who choose Quail Ridge as their assisted living community. More than your home, we are a community designed for you with the assistance you need and deserve.