Legend at Jefferson's Garden - Edmond, OK

• Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Female & Male Residents

Legend was a God send

We were very fortunate to find Legends for mom. She has been well taken care of. We never wanted to take mom out of her home, but we had no choice. Legend has been the best place for her.

Legend At Jefferson’s Garden Edmond Ok

My Mom fell the first time and they didn’t call me, two days later she fell and broke her hip, they talk a good line when they’re signing you up to get your money, it’s got an eye appeal that fools you, but you have to “pitch a fit” to get any problems resolved, I was extremely disappointed

Very nice and clean. Nice staff. Apartments are a little small, only single beds fit in the 1 bedroom apartments; but the set up is good. My mother just didn't feel the community was right for her.

Still working on a few things

My family member is here currently, things seem to be going okay. It’s a tough transition but the people there seem to be doing okay. There’ve been a couple of times I’ve had questions on showers and housekeeping and it doesn’t seem like they’re holding up their end of that but we’re working on it. I haven’t had the chance to try the food but I’ve been there a couple of times when they’ve brought it out. It doesn’t look like hospital food, it looks well balanced and nutritious. The building itself is smaller and there are less residents so I was hoping my loved one would get more one-on-one care because of it. Housekeeping is supposed to come by on Fridays but there’ve been a couple of times I’ve come in and inspected the room and it doesn’t look like they’ve ever been in there. They’re supposed to vacuum, mop, and help my loved one with laundry but you can tell looking at the bed sheets that they haven’t been washed. A few things my loved one came in with have gone missing and I’ve tried talking to them about it but they don’t know where those things are. I don’t know why these things are happening and I’m really hoping that they weren’t just trying to impress us when we took the tour.

Great review.

My mom was at Legend for almost 3 years and it truly become her "home". The staff was very responsive to her needs at all times and helped her live her final years there in a fun environment.

Even though she did not participate in many of the social activities there, I always saw them going on when I visited.
The fact that it is a "smaller" community made it very personable and we left behind many good friends.

I would highly recommend Legend to anyone considering an Assisted Living Facility.

We Had to Pass

The tour was nice but the price of living in the community was too expensive for my in-law's income. We did not find the community fitting for the budget.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for touring Legend at Jefferson's Garden and taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear it wasn't a match for your in-laws and we wish you all the best!

A tour for care for mom

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were very nice and answered my questions. The menu was nice and they had a good variety. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for touring Legend at Jefferson's Garden, and for your kind review! We're happy to hear our talented, hardworking associates made a good impression.

Highly Recommended!

My loved one is having quite a pleasant stay at legend! The grounds are kept clean and the staff is friendly. There are plenty of activities for my loved one to participate in, and they have plenty opportunities to socialize and meet others. I would most definitely recommend Legend!

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your loved one is enjoying life at Legend at Jefferson's Garden.

My sister and I met with [Removed] to tour after two other tours the same day. We found this community to be warm and friendly and the atmosphere to be more of a "home" environment. We believe our family member would be safe and well taken care of here.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for touring Legend at Jefferson's Garden and taking the time to write a review. Our staff works hard to make the community feel homey and welcoming, and we hope your family member loves living here.

Friendly, caring staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Legend at Jefferson's Garden, so far! It's a nice looking, clean place, and the staff all seem very friendly and helpful. They really show a lot of concern for Mom, and knowing that she has people like that looking out for her really puts my mind at ease since I live out of state.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend at Jefferson's Garden. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your mother.

do not have any complaints

I really do not have any complaints. The Legend at Jefferson's Garden is a smaller facility so you do not get as many activities. But for me the trade off is completely worth it. This facility is excellent. The staff is so friendly!

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend at Jefferson's Garden. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director.

They have been great. We are pretty happy with them.

They have been great. We are pretty happy with them. We haven't had any complaints about the food whatsoever. I would give them a four and a half.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend at Jefferson's Garden. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your loved one.

Legend at Jefferson's Garden is an assisted living residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At Legend at Jefferson's Garden, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend at Jefferson's Garden is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing weatherfree access to front entrance
• Landscaped grounds, including scenic pond

Suites
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Large bathroom
• Emergency call system
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Full-service barber/beauty salon
• Elegant, restaurant-style dining
• Host a family meal in the private dining room
• All-day coffee and snack bar
• Common living room, game room and library