We are so blessed, lucky and thankful to have found Tiffin House!

My mom became a Tiffin House resident after my dad passed away. Mom told us she’d never won anything before! Mom seems happier at Tiffin House than she has in a while.
The Tiffin House staff really understand mom’s disease and she is treated with love and respect. In addition to assisting mom with all aspects of her daily routine, they make sure her hair and makeup are done every day so she looks pretty. We’d mentioned mom like the outdoors so the staff pushes her wheel chair outside around the beautiful grounds. (Weather permitting). Although mom is in hospice and sleeps a lot, she is always up and dressed during the day and encouraged to participate in activities if she is able.
The staff at Tiffin House is making the twilight of mom’s life as rich as possible in light of her disease. We wish we found them sooner. Words cannot express how grateful my siblings and I are for Tiffin House and their fantastic staff. Our wonderful mother deserves only the best and we feel we’ve found that for her at Tiffin House.

-[Name removed] & The [name removed] Family

"BEST" IN THE BUSINESS

I have seen the wonderful group at Tiffin House committed to nurturing the residents at each of my weekly visits to see my grandmother. I observe a compassionate and enriching culture while visiting in the quiet parlor room or enjoying the back patio. Our family loved the rooms at Tiffin and we were able to fix her room to fit the look and feel of her home.

Tiffin House staff and owners appear focused on the social and emotional well-being of each resident. This atmosphere is where dormant abilities are brought to life and where they share such special times together. The event coordinator keeps things fun. Our grandmother loves the upper body exercise playing with a balloon. I receive wonderful pictures of my loved one frequently, each time I am thrilled to see her smile and interaction with staff. I am a nurse and have worked in the medical field for over 25 years. The nurse staff at Tiffin House are prompt to report any concerns and take action immediately. This is VERY rare compared to other facilities.

Tiffin House staff works together for the good of everybody in a supportive environment and I love seeing a sparkle in everyone’s eyes when I visit.

Our family feels extremely blessed to have our beautiful, fun-loving Matriarch reside at Tiffin House.

Sometime in life we get beautiful roses to make the thorns easier to deal with. This is how I would describe my incredible good fortune to have found and selected Tiffin House to care for my wife, a victim of dementia. I had cared for her for nearly six years at home with some respite help. She stayed for two months at another memory care facility during this period while I recovered from surgery and we found her care to be sub-standard. So when the daily responsibilities of caregiver finally overwhelmed me, I was terrified of the prospects of finding a facility that I could trust with care. After searching the web, Tiffin House became one of my top-rated selection. I was impressed with the staff/resident ratio, the home-like facility, no a la carte charges, organized activities including activities outdoors and a staff that interacts with the residents on a personal basis. Mt deepest thanks to [Removed] and others; plus the supervisory skills of [Removed] for their personal attention to my wife. They make being there fun! A visit to Tiffin House will show the excellent professional and loving care that I have witnessed during every visit. My wife has been in residence for more than a year and is currently in hospice care. The Tiffin staff works smoothly in conjunction with hospice staff in planning and executing her care. I can tell that my life is happy. She smiles when hearing or seeing the caregivers. My family and I highly recommend Tiffin House.

Justin Trodahl

Russ this review warms my heart. I will be sure to share this with my staff and let them know what a difference they make in our families lives. God Bless You.

Retired Combat Army Aviator

My dad, who has Alzheimer’s and lives in the moment, has lived at Tiffin house since October. The other day we took him out for lunch. As we were driving him back he asked us if he was going home. He meant Tiffin House! That is what it is – a home. It looks and feels like a home! He said I get to do whatever I want here and it is so peaceful and caring here.
Dad loves his favorite chair, the front and back yards, the beautiful porch, and the familiar home decorations for his generation like the antique pictures of farms and children and animals. As dad walks through the hallways he looks at each painting and describes the story in it.
[Removed] is driven by his love for the residents and his passion for excellent care. It sounds corny, but corny, but when you meet him and [Removed] and everyone (RNs, caregivers, activity director, quality care director, etc, etc) you know it right away! They are always coming to me all excited about something they got for dad or a funny movie he enjoyed, or just sharing a special time in his life that day. They read him his devotions he loves every day, provide him with opportunities to do what he loves like watering the plants, watching birds, walking outside, singing, reading the newspaper, going to the store and just visiting and laughing with his buddies. Bottom line, they love him like he is their own dad and he knows it – and I know it! After these 5 months I am still amazed at how wonderful Tiffin House and this awesome family of caring people are for dad!

Justin Trodahl

Chris we love you and your Dad! God bless you for your care and love for your Father. We are honored to be a part of this journey.

Retired Combat Army Aviator

Tiffin House staff are caring. Well-trained, compassionate and full of humor and good cheer. My mom is in a safe environment and among friends which include the employees of Tiffin House. Because of this home, my mother is spending her days content, positive and happy. The setting has the comforts of home and it’s a place I like to visit and I always feel welcome.

Justin Trodahl

We appreciate the kind review! I love that you mention always feeling welcome and comfort. We pride ourselves on these qualities :)

Retired Combat Army Aviator

I am so thankful we found Tiffin House for our Dad!

My Dad has lived at Tiffin House for a year now and not a day passes that I am so thankful that we found this extraordinary place. When you walk through the door of this beautiful home-like environment the sincere and competent professionalism are obvious! The caregiver to resident ratio is astounding! Because of that, each resident receives a lot of attention and care that you cannot find in a place with less staff. [Removed] are just a few of the wonderful people that serve Dad with very individualized care and respect that keeps his stress level to a minimum and gives him many happy moments! The RNs like [Removed] frequently text and update me. They specialize in dementia and Alzheimer's care and I have learned so much from them. [Removed]is an amazing cook as she works to meet each individual's taste. [Removed] manage the campuses with integrity and compassion [Removed], the activities director helps Dad with painting, feeding the birds, playing games, trips to the store and to get something to eat. [Removed] the owner and [Removed] the director demand premium care for each person in this beautiful and comfortable home environment! You simply won't find a better place to care for your loved one!!!

Justin Trodahl

Chris thank you for such an amazing review of Tiffin House and the staff. We love your Dad and we love you :)
I know I speak for everyone at Tiffin House when I say you and your Father have been a blessing to our Tiffin Family.

Amazing

I have worked along side tiffin house for over a year working with hospice patients. This facility is by far the BEST facility I have ever been to!! All staff truly care about their residents and they provide the best care. I have never seen staff that treat residents as if they were family, but here they do. Sylvia is amazing and makes delicious home cooked meals, as do other staff. In the morning the residents wake up to coffee, juice, oatmeal, bacon, eggs, pancakes, you name it. And they are prepared individually so no residents food gets cold. [Removed], and every staff member there is amazing. One of the nurses, [Removed], is so great with everyone. She’s very thorough as a nurse and residents are all comfortable and happy. The staff turn over is very low. I’ve been working along side some of the girls now for over a year. They provide dignity and support to patients and are highly experienced. I can not recommend a place more highly. Take a tour and meet the staff. this facility is very comfortable, clean, and very well maintained. Hhard work is continuously upkept. Perfect place for your loved one needing additional care.

Justin Trodahl

Thank you for the amazing review! I am very, very proud of my outstanding staff and all they do. Tiffin is a special place and this heartfelt review from a nurse who has worked in every other facility just confirms Tiffin is the BEST. Thanks again!

Retired Combat Army Aviator

The Tiffin House is a loving home for each and every resident!

Selecting dementia care for a loved one can be difficult at best unless you make the decision to select the Tiffin House in Georgetown, Texas!

Words are inadequate to express my overwhelming support of this facility but the fact that I have two loved ones living there should be a testament to my belief in the Tiffin House.

There are a multitude of places that provide a clean and safe place for your loved one with dementia to reside but I believe the Tiffin House is the only place in Texas that provides a “home” for your loved one!

The beautiful façades of the two houses pales in comparison to the beauty of the staff that provides 24 hour care for your loved one. When you walk into the Tiffin House you walk into the world of your loved one – complete with their own bedroom furnishings, a home designed specifically for their needs, the smell of home cooked meals, the comfort of a private living room for visitors, and a lively den complete with old movies and music.

Residents are warmed with throw blankets, hot chocolate and warm hugs; ladies have their hair brushed, make up applied and nails polished; and support staff such as musicians, ministers, an activities director, doctors and nurses are in and out lovingly caring for each and every resident. When the weather is warm a beautiful covered porch finds many of the residents watching the birds in the backyard and when it is cold there are outings for hamburgers!

Many worry that life is over for a loved one with dementia but the Tiffin House amazing staff knows how to lovingly make sure that there is still life left to live for each and every resident!

Justin Trodahl

Wow what a great review! You know you are doing something right when families take the time to write these detailed reviews. This just inspires me to hug every staff member I have for giving our families such love and compassion. God Bless.

Retired Combat Army Aviator

The Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility of Georgetown, Texas.

Combat Veteran Owned & Operated.

Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care specializes in the care of Alzheimer's and Dementia residents. Our homes were personally designed and built from the ground up to provide the ideal home for caring for dementia diseases. Our homes are Certified Alzheimer's and Dementia facilities by the State of Texas. Using a combined 60 years of experience our family created the perfect setting for your loved ones. This includes our entire 5-acre campus full of trees and beautiful landscaping surrounding both homes.

Tiffin House is just like Grandma's House. Please come see the difference for yourself.

Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care provides a home to meet the advanced levels of care needed for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Before you place your family member in a large facility, you must see Tiffin House.

Medical Care
Patient-to-Direct Staff Ratio Is Better Than Three-to-One (3:1) During All Day Shifts and Five-to-One (5:1) During All Night Shifts (10 pm - 6 am) - BEST IN THE BUSINESS - Others Claim Office Staff in Their Ratios, We Do Not.

Registered Nurses on Site MON-FRI and Available on Call Seven Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day - No other Type B Alzheimer's Assisted Living or Memory Care facility matches us - BEST IN THE BUSINESS

Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted.
Hospice Care.
All Staff are Professionally Trained in Treating and Dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer's.
Home Health Care.
Therapy Services Available to Include Individual Restorative Care.

ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING!!

YOUR RATE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

YOUR RATE INCLUDES EVERYTHING EXCEPT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FEE.

Luxurious Property - 'Tiffin Park'
Spacious Home on One Level – Large Bedrooms.
Large Recreational Room.
Beauty Parlor "Tiffin Cuts" (Coming Soon).
Covered Outside Patio.
Many Different Plants and Flowers for Every Season.
Waist-High Garden Boxes for Residents’ Enjoyment with Peach Trees in the back yard.
Beautiful Gazebo.
Home-Cooked Meals / Special Diets.
Quiet Street.
Tiffin Puppy Dogs.
Quality of Life & Activity Programs.
Exceptional Activity Program.
Trips to Town for Dinners and Treats.
Group and Individual Activities Daily.
Activities Led by Our Activity Director Nancy.
Education provided for Families by the owner.
Safety as a Priority.
Security and Safety in a Spacious, Well-Appointed Home.
Emergency Fire Sprinklers and Alarm System in the Home - Alzheimer's Certified by the State of Texas.
Beautiful Fireplace.
Door Alarms on All Exits.
Eight-Foot Cedar Wood Fence Provides Privacy and Security.
Bedroom Alarms Alert the Tiffin Staff if Residents Get Up.
Security Camera System.
Emergency Generators for Power.