The Delaney at Georgetown Village - Georgetown, TX

The Delaney at Georgetown Village - Georgetown, TX has yet not published prices.

My Mother, [name removed], has lived in The Delaney for 1-1/2 years. Mother is 99 years old. As an only child I was needing some assistance in Mothers Care. Thankfully, I found The Delaney.
I cannot say enough about the care she receives. She started out in Independent Living, had to move to Assisted Living, and now in Memory Care. With every move the Staff was so helpful and made sure the change went smoothly. For the first time in two years, I can leave town without worrying about her care. Management is top notch ❤️ I can depend on them to answer my calls at any time, or get back in a timely manner. They bring in such quality entertainment for the residents. Elvis was in the house!! And the residents loved every minute of it.
Thank you Delaney from the bottom of my heart
[Name removed]

We moved from California. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Food is excellent and facility is clean.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Excellent care

After touring numerous facilities a year ago and deciding on The Delaney at Georgetown Village, even a year later I am so happy with our decision! My mother has dementia and the care is impeccable! I would highly recommend The Delaney as I have not had a concern since placing her there. Everyone on the staff from housekeeping all the way to the Director will go above and beyond!! Best decision we ever made.

Newer Facility!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. The facility was brand new and they where just get everything organized and in place especially in memory care. I just wanted something more established for my husband.

Newer Facility!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked that they had an open floor plan and it was easy to navigate through. The facility is a newer one so a lot of things are just not finished yet.

A tour for mom

The Delaney at Georgetown Village We toured this community. The staff was nice and caring. We like the community for being clean with a nice environment. The menu looked appealing. We would recommend that other families tour this community for good care