Autumn Leaves of Georgetown - Georgetown, TX

Autumn Leaves of Georgetown - Georgetown, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Georgetown, Texas, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Georgetown, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Georgetown. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Georgetown. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Mom's new home

Autumn Leaves of Georgetown exceeded my expectations of what memory care looked like for my mother. She is making friends and not only is she safe but has meaningful activities to engage in. It is such a beautiful home staffed with well trained caregivers who truly care about their residents.

I was very nervous about how to accomplish this move but the caring staff helped walk me through each step. I appreciate all their experience and gentle coaching to help Mom settle in to experience this difficult stage of her life in a peaceful homelike setting.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents.

Excellent Memory Care Facility in Georgetown, TX

My cousin is doing very well. The staff is very caring. The community is very clean and always looks good. Activities here are good. The food is tasty there is a wide variety. I would recommend to family and friends. Very good community.

Judy Brown

We are so pleased to have you and your cousin as a part of our Autumn Leaves family! Thank you so much for your kind compliments. Our entire staff works hard to make Autumn Leaves a clean, safe, enjoyable home for our residents.

really pretty place

Autumn Leaves of Georgetown is a really pretty place. The people are very nice. They are good people. I think it's a good place.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Five-Stars

I am not an authority on this since I have no familiarity with other places to compare with, but I found it a very pleasant experience. I've gotten to know all of them and they are always available when anything goes on that I have questions about and I'd have to give it a good rating.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you’re happy with Autumn Leaves of Georgetown.