Thrive at Prince Creek - Murrells Inlet, SC

Thrive at Prince Creek - Murrells Inlet, SC has yet not published prices.

[name removed] was really nice. Memory care center was not a sad place like other areas. Have a 2 bed with 2 bath, no pets but not a deal breaker yet.
Neg - no pets, no toaster

[name removed] we spent time with us, answered all our questions and provided us this information on things we hadn’t thought of. The tour was amazing and loved the amounts of options available to Mom. Definitely on the second visit list. Thank you [name removed] for everything!

This place is the Cadillac of Assisted Living. If money is no object , this is my top choice. It is like a fancy hotel with engaged staff. Food was top notch. Studio Rooms are a great size, large closets , large bathrooms, can easily fit a wheelchair as well as a chest of drawers!!
I only wish we could afford this.

A new community and overall very attentive staff. This community was not necessarily the right fit for my relative, as well as another negative regarding the price of private room memory care.

I would give this community ten stars

This community is top notch. The staff have been attentive, caring and gone out of their way to help my mom settle into this community. The entire staff is upbeat and there is a positive atmosphere throughout the community. Mom likes the food and they keep the community very clean and well maintained. This community is one of the finest we have seen. I would recommend this community.

Glad we chose this community

The staff are wonderful to my mother in law and the family. She is always saying how nice everyone is. The food is good and they offer healthy options. They offer daily activities, exercise class, trips to the store and other outings. The community is beautiful. They have carpeting in the hallways and the rooms. I would highly recommend this community.

Fun fresh ideas!

Me and my loved one wanted to take a tour of this place, but it was not open yet. However, we were able to go to there office and speak with the people. We liked everything that we heard. They had a great concept for there memory care department. The only thing was teh price.

Brand new community!

My loved one was very impressed with Thrive Assisted Living and Memory Care. The community is in the process of being built and will open at the end of October 2016. She feels that she will be able to better connect with others that will be in independent living because memory care is kept separate.The community will have a larger community and they will have many amenities available for the residents. The staff shared the way the layouts and how the fitness center will be.