Anderson Oaks Assisted Living - Conway, SC

Not a memory facility..no assistance given as promised..

This is a lovely facility! Really nice living,dinning, activity and garden spaces. They have taken extra security precautions because of the location of building being close to active street.

Tour Was A Nice One

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. The tour went well. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The community looked nice, and everything was well-kept. The staff we met was kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother in law to for her needs. We did find another community that met our needs better, but our tour of this community went well.

Tour Went Well

I toured this facility for my mother, and her needs. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. My questions were answered. The experience was a nice one. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I.

Comfortable care!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her so far. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in a few of the activities they have from time to time with the other residents. I could not have picked a better place for my mom to live and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Very Satisfied with This Community

This is an exceptional community, and my father is doing great since his move here. This is a very bright, cheerful community. They have a pleasant staff, they are very attentive. They are great at keeping me up to date on information about my father. He is eating very well, he has gained some weight. They have good activities available. The community is very well maintained, they do a great job with the cleanliness. His move to this community has really provided me with a peace of mind. I know he is receiving great care. I couldn't be happier with this community, everything has worked out very well for my family at this facility.

Very caring and concerned staff and administration

Small facility with homey atmosphere. Staff are very attentive and have a lot of contact with residents. My only suggestion would be a Residents Handbook for all new residents to familiarize them with policies that directly effect them. They do an excellent job of keeping families informed of their loved ones problems.

As we discussed this facility did not separate its' dementia patience from the community. I spoke with the Directors assistant. She was not aware I was coming until the evening before. She was however very nice. Needless to say I did not your the facility.

Anderson Oaks, Conway, SC

Staff is very helpful, caring, and friendly. Premises are clean and provide a comfortable environment. Numerous activities are planned to provide numerous choices for all the tenants.

Review of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living - Conway, SC

Facility is clean and views nice. The rooms appear spacious. The staff is very helpful. Lots of activities are planned for residents. We have selected placement at this facility.

Overall good rating, food needs improvement. Everything else is great!

Amazing Care

I find that they seem to be very well staffed at the Anderson Oaks Assisted Living. Everything is okay, and their food is okay. The care is better than at any other place I have seen, which is why we chose the place.

Nurseing

Every great on everything but the nurse kept insisting on [removed] my wife because the doctors prescription was written the way he always does but put two weeks instead.The bottle was written right. Two pills a day for a mouth 60 pills. She wanted to give all 60 pills in two weeks.

Seemed like a nice place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time as it was on the larger side. But it seemed like a nice place overall, and would be a worth a look for families looking into care in the area.