Arbor Landing at Pawley's - Pawleys Island, SC

Arbor Landing at Pawley's - Pawleys Island, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Arbor Landing

I am a geriatric care manager/senior advocate in Pawleys Island. Arbor Landing Assisted Living/Memory Care recently opened and one of my clients moved into assisted living from an independent home. I am more than impressed. The physical structure is first-class but each and every member of the staff - top to bottom - is five star!

Arbor Landing is an amazing facility

Arbor Landing is amazing. The place is beautiful, but I am referring to the caring staff and kindness they not only show the residents, but their families as well. I needed to move a loved one from one part of the country to be closer to me, and they made a complicated process as easy as possible. They helped the family transition in support of the resident having their best experience. After shopping around in the area, their pricing is fair too. I highly recommend this facility.

Beautiful new facility but the cost would be prohited.

Loved it. I don't know of anything that can make it better except expanding on the services. It's remarkable. A new property, amazing decor and staging, immaculate, absolutely beautiful with a great atmosphere. It won't be to capacity until next year. It is that new.

Toured Assisted Living facilities and observed residents and activities. The facilities are beautifully and practically designed.

Thank you!

The staff at Arbor Landing At Pawley's immediately made us feel right at home during our tour. The building is very well kept, and clean. Every staff member was super friendly and welcoming, and answered all of my questions. I definitely would recommend Arbor Landing at Pawley's when looking for the right place for your loved ones.

Rachel Wiley

Thank you! We appreciate you visiting our community.

Warm and friendly community

I toured this community and the staff as well the front office were warm and inviting. This is my top pick for a my parents. They were so helpful and informative

Thank you!