Arbor Landing at Pawley's - Pawleys Island, SC

Arbor Landing at Pawley's - Pawleys Island, SC has yet not published prices.

I highly suggest that you go visit Arbor Landing at Pawley's.

My wife and I both spent almost 10 years working in the senior living industry and now work extensively with seniors and families to help them find the best community to meet their needs. We toured Arbor Landing at Pawley's and could not have been more impressed. Arbor Landing is a new community and is beautifully decorated and maintained meticulously. It was very apparent that [Name removed] and the rest of the staff have a heart for their residents and ensure that their needs are met. We did not join them for a meal, but the menu looked great. Most importantly, the calendar of activities for the residents was extensive and all that we met looked extremely happy. The Memory Care unit really stood out because of the activity we saw and the engagement level of the staff with those residents. The entire community has a vibrant atmosphere and provides a great quality of life for their residents. If you or a loved one are looking for a community to help enjoy your retirement years, I suggest that you go visit Arbor Landing in Pawley's. You will not be disappointed.

What an excellent home for my mom!

My mom has been in memory care at Arbor Landing at Pawleys for several months and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience there. The staff is warm and loving and responsible and my mom looks better than she has in a long time. Our visits are always spontaneous and mom is always engaged in some activity. She also likes to help the staff with various tasks of daily living. The food is also excellent and we join her often for meals. We are so thankful for Arbor Landing.

Review of Arbor Landing

I am a geriatric care manager/senior advocate in Pawleys Island. Arbor Landing Assisted Living/Memory Care recently opened and one of my clients moved into assisted living from an independent home. I am more than impressed. The physical structure is first-class but each and every member of the staff - top to bottom - is five star!

Arbor Landing is an amazing facility

Arbor Landing is amazing. The place is beautiful, but I am referring to the caring staff and kindness they not only show the residents, but their families as well. I needed to move a loved one from one part of the country to be closer to me, and they made a complicated process as easy as possible. They helped the family transition in support of the resident having their best experience. After shopping around in the area, their pricing is fair too. I highly recommend this facility.

Beautiful new facility but the cost would be prohited.

Loved it. I don't know of anything that can make it better except expanding on the services. It's remarkable. A new property, amazing decor and staging, immaculate, absolutely beautiful with a great atmosphere. It won't be to capacity until next year. It is that new.

Toured Assisted Living facilities and observed residents and activities. The facilities are beautifully and practically designed.

Thank you!

The staff at Arbor Landing At Pawley's immediately made us feel right at home during our tour. The building is very well kept, and clean. Every staff member was super friendly and welcoming, and answered all of my questions. I definitely would recommend Arbor Landing at Pawley's when looking for the right place for your loved ones.

Rachel Wiley

Thank you! We appreciate you visiting our community.

Warm and friendly community

I toured this community and the staff as well the front office were warm and inviting. This is my top pick for a my parents. They were so helpful and informative

Thank you!