Brookdale Conway - Conway, SC

Brookdale Conway - Conway, SC has yet not published prices.

Very inviting place. Friendly and hospitable people, and staff. Nice pleasant environment to welcome any new or prospective resident. Looking for a family member from out of town and gathering information to pass on to them. Near our home and convenient to us would make this a good choice. Now to present this information to her and see what she thinks.

Very Pleased With Community

We are very pleased with the care my mother in law is receiving here. She is very happy and has settled in nicely. She is doing some activities and she is socializing and meeting new people. Most days she likes the food there are some days it will not be too her liking. The staff here is wonderful very pleased with them. They are very professional caring and very nice. The community is always clean and well kept.

A Good Tour Overall, But Not For Us

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The experience went well, and everyone was kind. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. Everything went well for the most part, but I did find another community that met our needs better overall.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how my tour went of this community. The staff where kind and made sure to answer any questions I had for them . I thought they did a good job throughout our entire visit and where all so professional in there work. It was just not the right location for my loved one in the end decision.

Very nice, clean & professionally run. Small enough to get personal care & big enough for a variety of activity & meal options. appx 40 residents. Pet friendly, nice courtyard & family activities. Dr visits facility regularly

We looked a numerous Senior Living facilities and really loved the atmosphere, the cleanliness and the outgoing personalities of the staff. It is definitely a four-star fracility.

We love it!

The staff at this community is outstanding. Mom has gotten very energetic and has even taken over as chair person of the board. Mom said that the food is good and she enjoys it and when she does not like it they are very nice and try to accommodate her. Overall every single person here knows me and my family by name. They treat mom like she is family.

It Was A Good Tour

It was a really nice and beautiful community. The people seemed to be very good and the price was within out budget, cheaper than other places. I saw things to do around the community and it looked like an active place. I was told about the meals, they include 3 entrees with your choice of meals. The dining roomed looked like a restaurant.

"Exeptional and genuine care"

"Exceptional and genuine care!"

The entire staff of Brookdale Conway, went above and beyond our expectations. Dad was no longer to live on his own, the transition to Brookdale was seamless. They
genuinely and lovingly made this dad's new home. Our dad was given the best of care. The food, activities and friendliness are outstanding! We are forever grateful, and highly recommend Brookdale Conway, SC.

They are wonderful. She is beyond happy there.

They are wonderful. They are clean, and the staff is friendly. They have awesome activities, we have to tell her to slow down. The food is good, they have enough variety. We liked the location. The minute I walked in the door I knew it was the right place, it had that homey atmosphere. It just clicked all the boxes for me. She is beyond happy there.

Really liked this place a l...

Really liked this place a lot. Small but homey...very well maintained. Manager and other personal were very hospitable. Residents look like they have good care.

Overwhelmingly positive

The care services are excellent. The appearance is good and the friendliness of the staff was outstanding. Even some of the residents were very friendly.

The food smelled really delicious! We wished we’d stayed for dinner. It was an overwhelmingly good experience.

The Best the South has to Offer!

From the moment my family stepped into Emeritus, we knew this was going to be the perfect place for my mother. Every staff member (Robin, Kathleen, Micheal, Helen, etc.) treats you like family and are so attentive to your loved ones personal needs. The food is the down home southern cooking that the south is known to provide. If your resident enjoys activities, Emeritus does an over-the-top job of providing a variety of events and keeping everyone busy throughout the day. My family has no regrets for choosing Emeritus as my mother's new home.

Nice place, maybe more appropriate for those with higher care needs

This is a nice community, and the care they provide is very good, but unfortunately it hasn't been a good experience for my loved one. She is having a difficult time finding residents she is able to connect with socially, as a high percentage of the population here have memory issues. The facility itself is beautiful, and the staff are friendly, but my loved one is feeling bored and socially starved.

Sister loves it!

I get feedback from the home instead people and they say they have been very good and how clean it is there. Of course, my sister is happy there and that's the most important things and she's eating 3 meals a day and the food is great! In fact, my sister's said the food is so great she put on a little weight so she's going to have to watch it. My sister didn't like any of the places she looked at until she came to Emeritus, it looks more like a house and not like an institution.

Nice but very pricey

This was a nice place but it was a little price. It was very, very nice, I liked it, it was substantially pricier because of the way they did it. It went by the level of care so that kind of confused me and they said there was usually 7 to 9% rate increase every year.

Nice, clean but expensive

Nice, clean but expensive

At Brookdale Conway we offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.