Carolina Gardens at Conway - Conway, SC

Carolina Gardens at Conway - Conway, SC has yet not published prices.

Tour Went Well, But Not The One For Us

We had a pretty nice tour of this community, everything went well overall. The community for what we saw was well-kept. The staff we met was friendly, and helpful. Our questions were answered. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother in law to for her needs. The tour was a nice one, but this was not the right fit for us.

The place nice and friendly...A clean atmosphere. ..The food needs a little up agrade However I notice the only down grade is activities..I have came to visit my love one but everyone seems depress..I tried to come on a good activity day..but I never seem anything happening 90% of the time..Its always Bingo or a little enertainment at night..Our love ones needs some life..Find a new activity person

Neal was great!!

I was not impressed with this overall property and thought that it was an awful place for those poor residents to be living. The only positive thing about that place is [Removed]. He is the gentleman who gave my loved one and I the tour and he was wonderful to work with. The building was older and the other employees that I had seen where just sitting down on there phones. The facility smelled like urine and the residents just seemed out of it. I would never want my mother in a place like this one.

Carolina Gardens Memory Care

We had to recently move our father into Carolina Gardens' Memory Care. It was a very difficult decision for us, but we couldn't care for him at home anymore. We searched the entire Myrtle Beach area, but felt the most comfortable with [Removed] at Carolina Gardens. They couldn't have been more caring, kind, and generous in their help through this tough transition. Since he's been at Carolina Gardens, the care has been all that we could ask for. The girls that work with him seem to genuinely care and he is doing much better now than he was since diagnosed. It's much easier to sleep at night knowing that he's cared for.

Keep up the great work!!

My father moved into Carolina Gardens At Conway a few months ago. It was a difficult time for our family. My family and I are so appreciative of the staff as a whole. They all work so well together as a team for what is best for my father's needs and they do it with respect. They have helped our family as well by putting our mind at ease.
The rooms and the environment are very nice and clean and they provide good meals. I would like to thank all of them for the wonderful job that they do.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback! We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Carolina Gardens at Conway! It makes our day to hear that your father and your family have had a positive experience at our community! Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

Nice Respite Stay Experience

It was a nice experience for my mother here at this community. She was here for a respite stay. Everything went pretty well and I was satisfied. She was safe and cared for well. Overall It was a good respite stay experience.

My grandfather moved in to Carolina Gardens at the beginning of April and we couldn't be more satisfied with the care & attention that he has been given. The Pathways Program and Lifelong Learning Series that are provided are also a great added benefit to their activities program.