Inlet Coastal Resort - Murrells Inlet, SC

Inlet Coastal Resort - Murrells Inlet, SC has yet not published prices.

Love One Doing Well in This Community

We have not had any problems since my mother in law move to this community. She is doing well, and we are pleased with everything they have done for us. This is a good, safe community. We are comfortable with her move here. She is in good hands, they have great staff. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. The experience is going well, and I would recommend it.

My Visit To The Community

This is a nice newer community. The community felt cold and I think this was because the entire floor was tile. The staff were nice. We just did not feel this community would be right for my mother in law.

Not the right fit!

The marketing person that worked with us and gave us the tour was excellent. She was awesome with the tour and very attentive to our needs. The only thing that I did not like about the community was that I took a hour tour of the community and did not see one resident in that whole time. That kind of bothered me because I knew that it was not going to be a good fit for mom.

Kevin Mcgraw

Inlet Coastal Resort offers activities to our residents every day including exercise, arts and crafts, games, concerts, sing alongs, excursions to local restaurants and shopping. Our residents value their privacy and the enjoy quiet nature of the community. It's most likely that during your visit residents had gone to their rooms following either breakfast or lunch. If you'll check out our Facebook page, you'll see the active lifestyle that our residents enjoy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sincerely,
Kevin McGraw
Executive Director

Seperation

We went on a tour at this property and it was very beautiful. It reminded us of a resort style living or a big hotel. I did not like though that they put the memory care away from all the other units. I would like my loved one to be able to participate in all the things they have.

Kevin Mcgraw

We are so glad that you took the time to visit our community and appreciate your kind words. Assisted living communities that also offer Memory Care differ in the way their residents are integrated into the overall community. Some choose a completely open policy that doesn't distinguish between Memory Care residents and Assisted Living residents. Because of the potential for a Memory Care resident to wander outside of a community, our Memory Care wing is secure. However, our Memory Care residents routinely take part in activities such as concerts, church services and other events right alongside Assisted Living residents.
Sincerely,
Kevin McGraw
Executive Director

Very friendly tour!

The community at Inlet Coastal Resort was smaller. The staff were very anxious to share their feelings about the community. They took the time to explain all of the amenities that they offered. We met with a few residents who were very happy to share their experience. The caregivers and staff stopped to speak with us. I was very impressed by their behavior. The tour was very pleasant.

I Was Not Impressed With My Tour

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. The tour guide was not ready for me, even though my appointment was set up weeks before. His desk was a mess, he wasn't very organized. The rooms they showed me had ants in it. Also there was a really bad odor lingering around the community. I honestly do not see how any body could live here.

The administration has been helpful to me!!!!

My husband is very pleased with the food. I would give the staff a 5 plus. They are personable and make sure he is where he needs to be for meals. The activities director is great about getting him involved in the variety of activities offered. They keep the community very clean. The location is perfect for us and I would recommend this community.

Beautiful Facility, Exceptional Care

My father, Walker [removed], was at Inlet from its beginning and we can't praise them enough. The facility and the private rooms are beautiful. But it's the exceptional care that sets it apart. Everyone there knew everything about my father's life because they took the time to form a wonderful relationship with him. They surrounded him with love during his last days, and we were so relieved that they allowed Hospice to come there, instead of having him moved. We will be forever grateful to Inlet for making our father's last year a rich and peaceful one.

Don't put your family in this place

[removed]. We found her on several occasions sitting in her feces, diapers that had not been changed, and in the time she had been there, she lost 26 pounds.

We are happy with it.

We are happy with it. I don't have any major complaints. It's nice and new and beautiful. We had to wait for it to open, but we really like it.